Does Anybody Else Here Have An Easier Time Recognizing Other People's Emotions Better Than Their Own?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I feel really silly asking that question, but my fiancée and I can read each other like a book of how we're feeling, but when it comes to recognizing how we're feeling in ourselves and putting it into words,.. that's not always our strongest spot so I was curious if anybody else on here was like that as well.

Putting your romantic relationship under a microscope is a sure way to kill it. Cosmo says otherwise but they are more interested in selling magazines. My advice is to not worry about it and just be happy with whatever satisfaction you get out of life.

What made you jump to that conclusion?
Two failed relationships with OCD women. Every time they felt the urge to get inside my head it always turned to conflict because there was no possible answer that satisfied them. They were always sure I was thinking about someone else or thinking about leaving them or something else that fed their insecurities.

Putting your romantic relationship under a microscope is a sure way to kill it. Cosmo says otherwise but they are more interested in selling magazines. My advice is to not worry about it and just be happy with whatever satisfaction you get out of life.
For being a whacked out leftist ding dong you gave surprisingly good advice here, Occupied. Kudos!

Actually it seems that people have a better understanding of their own emotions than recognizing other people's emotional stability. I'm pissed or I'm in love but I ain't got a clue what that guy with the hammer is thinking.

For being a whacked out leftist ding dong you gave surprisingly good advice here, Occupied. Kudos!
Nothing about me is "whacked out" but a lot of people who are have gravitated to me for, to quote an ex, the free therapy. I truly listen to people and want them to be happy.

Like asking the clinically disadvantaged how they recognise other fellow nut jobs.
These misguided loons will probably next tell you about your future and claim to be a distant relative of Mortuary .

I feel really silly asking that question, but my fiancée and I can read each other like a book of how we're feeling, but when it comes to recognizing how we're feeling in ourselves and putting it into words,.. that's not always our strongest spot so I was curious if anybody else on here was like that as well.
well, you are fortunate to have foundsomeone who CARES about your feelings. I never have, save Jesus Christ (who btw seems to be telling me a lot of them don't matter in the End... so there's that)

:)

Anyhow, generally speaking it seems men look at "things outside themselves" andcritizize accordingly and women are more introspective...

Nothing about me is "whacked out" but a lot of people who are have gravitated to me for, to quote an ex, the free therapy. I truly listen to people and want them to be happy.
A lot of people come to me too because I am a good listener.

Forum List

Back