Does anybody really think?...

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.

If we go through another 4 years of democrats in the White House, will there be enough left to bother nuking?

China: If we bomb them we must bomb them NOW!

Russia: Fuck 'em... the democrats are already doing a great job destroying the country themselves.

I think she's simply a member of the machine, and that includes the military industrial complex.

On the flipside, Trump is a deal maker and simply cannot take losing. He also has a great distaste for war, yet no leader considers him weak.

I think she's simply a member of the machine, and that includes the military industrial complex.

On the flipside, Trump is a deal maker and simply cannot take losing. He also has a great distaste for war, yet no leader considers him weak.
Which is why the Left go absolutely apeshit whenever Trump has to deal with these leaders, Especially scumbags like Putin, Kim, and Xi. They're all scared shitless of Trump because they know if they attack America or any of her citizens abroad, you can expect to get hit HARD by Trump. No Democrat since Kennedy has had the balls to do anything like that.

Which is why the Left go absolutely apeshit whenever Trump has to deal with these leaders, Especially scumbags like Putin, Kim, and Xi. They're all scared shitless of Trump because they know if they attack America or any of her citizens abroad, you can expect to get hit HARD by Trump. No Democrat since Kennedy has had the balls to do anything like that.
One Kamala's most retarded narratives is "AUTOCRATS WANT TRUMP TO BE ELECTED". They want Kamala to win so bad they can taste it. Can you imagine this whiny, goofy grinning mess confronting hostile foreign leaders? They will mop the floor with her.

I’d rather have her make the decision than a delusional senile old man who can’t distinguish fact from fiction.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Kamala will never have to decide to launch a nuclear strike. The decision will be clear after our enemies launch their first strike.
Doesn't mean she'll authorize launch. And nobody else can. If she's immediately declared incompetent, Walz will be the one. And I doubt he'd do it, either. He's even more a lightweight than Harris.

I think you need to quit fantasizing. Maybe adjust your meds?

Good luck, sounds like you need some.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You people are actually voting for who is 'qualified' to push the button on our demise are rather revealing of just how low we've gotten to here.....~S~

The OP needs to drop the racist memes. You are supporting a serial adulterer who has over 20 women saying that he raped them.

You people are actually voting for who is 'qualified' to push the button on our demise are rather revealing of just how low we've gotten to here.....~S~
How low have we gotten sparky? Because the fact that trunp is even this close shows how fucking stupid many Americans actually are. There is no comparson between these 2 candidates. Harris is far more superior and capable, but, the big fat elephant in the room that you and others deny, is stopping people from making the right choice based on some bullshit you hve mde yourselves believe that is not even close to true.

That must be why all those wars kicked off during Trump's administration.

Oh, wait...
Trump was undermining NATO, which is likely what Putin told him to do. He was not going to start a war in Ukraine when Trump was undermining NATO (knowing it would unify them if he did). Once Trump was out of office, Putin lost his advantage in the White House.

"Does anyone think Heels Up Harris..."

Does anyone think MAGA can be MAGA without their hatin' on the wimmins?

Misogyny is a pre-requisite to be MAGA.
Their failures with women of substance, intelligence, and education lead them to their proclivity to describe all women as "heels up".

Their mothers, wives, daughters, nieces, etc......all women who are smart and articulate are "heels up" to the MAGA ne'er-do-wells. It seems.

No, just send a recording of her laughter to the Nokos, China, Iran and Russia.

vs the women who would coerce the powers that be orally IM2

so pick yer sexual poison carefully

~S~
There is no evidence of the woman doing that. But your racism makes you believe some shit that has no evidence. The mans stuff is documented.

Forum List

Back