Does anybody really think?...

c57b135beb686270bb7823a545264bf22da9918ae930b29ecb52ce4682f0b57e_1.webp
Do not be fooled by an economist trying to talk about sociology.

They have a perverted view of "strength" -- the caveman perspective. To them, a brash and aggressive bully is strong, when the rest of us know that the bully is simply acting out their insecurities.

To them, intellectual elasticity, curiosity, complexity and thoughtfulness are indications of weakness, most likely because they lack those qualities. And, of course, the voices they trust are pounding that same view into them 24/7/365, on the internet, the radio, and the teevee.

If we were ever in a nuclear situation, I would want a stable, knowledgeable and intelligent person at the helm, and not an insecure bully.
Did you sprain something patting yourself on the back?

If you still support Trump after what happened on Jan 6 then you are a traitor. You have no respect for the Constitution.

It's that simple. There is no difference between you and the Confederates during the Civil War.
What's with you morons never using the correct definitions of words?

I am in no way loyal to the Democratic Party, nor do I owe it any loyalty. THAT'S what you're pissed about. And as such, I am not a traitor in the sense you mean.

You, along with the Democrats you so obediently serve, want to destroy the Constitution. This is inarguable. So take your little bitch fits somewhere else, Lt Col Up-Or-Out.

I don't blame you. You shouldn't thank many of these Army and USMC cretins. Many of them are very low forms of humanity, just like many cops.

I now work for a school district...and I have a lot more respect for the average teacher than the average person in the military. Most teachers are much better educated than the average dumb ass in the Army or USMC and they usually make less money, too....even though they are performing an extremely important service, educating our children for the future.

A major reason this country is so fucked up right now is that most Trump supporters are simply dirt stupid and never learned very much in school. They never learned critical thinking skills and they are simply unable to decipher fact from fiction. This crazy bullshit with Springfield, OH is a perfect example.

Educated white people with college degrees used to vote primarily for the Republican Party. However, that is no longer the case. Trump and the Republican Party has become too deranged even for the average educated middle class white person.
Oh, yeah...your troops DEFINITELY hated you.

What's with you morons never using the correct definitions of words?

I am in no way loyal to the Democratic Party, nor do I owe it any loyalty. THAT'S what you're pissed about. And as such, I am not a traitor in the sense you mean.

You, along with the Democrats you so obediently serve, want to destroy the Constitution. This is inarguable. So take your little bitch fits somewhere else, Lt Col Up-Or-Out.
Trump is doing what you are blaming democrts for

Forum List

Back