Does anybody really think?...

A dumbass radicalized AF NCO...who would have ever thunk it??
A political, ass-kissing Light Bird. Who'd-a thunk it?

Your troops hated you, by the way. Seriously. And I bet you answered the phone, "Colonel _____".
I hope you still don't have a security clearance....you're obviously a fucked-up little MAGA traitor bitch.
I swore the same oath you did. I meant it. You seemed to think you swore yours to the Democratic Party.
And you retired as a TSgt??? Not impressive at all.
Wasn't aware I was supposed to impress some internet retard. How's that working out for you?

I retired where I wanted. Were they still doing up-or-out when you retired?

I swore the same oath you did. I meant it. You seemed to think you swore yours to the Democratic Party.
Obviously, you didn't.....supporting a traitor like Trump who tried to steal an election.

You're a total disgrace. I'm ashamed people like you are in the Air Force. Radicalized MAGA dickheads like you don't belong there.

Misogyny is a pre-requisite to be MAGA.
lose another argument?
Their failures with women of substance, intelligence, and education lead them to their proclivity to describe all women as "heels up".
Yeah. that failure is on white liberals who see women like Hillary as fitting that definition and then in face saving fashion can only explain her failure as the work of misogynists...
...save the liberal "automatic" senate seat in NY, everything white liberals believe is an accomplishment by her is due to the men in her life...
...Calling her ilk "a woman of substance, intelligence and education" is the true misogyny

Obviously, you didn't.....supporting a traitor like Trump who tried to steal an election.

You're a total disgrace. I'm ashamed people like you are in the Air Force. Radicalized MAGA dickheads like you don't belong there.
I retired, retard. I said so in my signature in that post.

And since I'm retired, I don't have to give you any more respect than you deserve.

So eat shit.

I retired, retard. I said so in my signature in that post.

And since I'm retired, I don't have to give you any more respect than you deserve.

So eat shit.
I could care less if you respect me, kleetus.

But you don't respect the Constitution as a retired military member...so go fuck yourself, MAGA pussy.

...Calling her ilk "a woman of substance, intelligence and education" is the true misogyny
Oh, the issue ain't Hilary Clinton.
Rather, it is the predictable dissing of women by MAGAs who call women of substance.....'heels up', whores, ho's, sluts, BJ queens, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Yet do not call men similar sexualized pejoratives.

Poor lonely MAGAs default to sexual references whenever a woman of education and achievement expresses an opinion contrary to whichever MAGA is 'misogyny-izing' at the time.

Trust me.

Oh, the issue ain't Hilary Clinton.
of course she isn't the issue, that is just you pretending again, she is the the prime "example" of why you get these things so wrong
Rather, it is the predictable dissing of women by MAGAs who call women of substance.....'heels up', whores, ho's, sluts, BJ queens, yadda, yadda, yadda.
and once again the real misogyny is holding up the likes of Hillary as a woman of substance...[see what happened there? not the issue, just the example]
Yet do not call men similar sexualized pejoratives.
because they can't get under the skin of men using the names you cited, it has zero negative effect on them and in some cases a positive one...heck, bill clinton and trump both probably made christmas cards out of the accusations made about them.
Poor lonely MAGAs default to sexual references whenever a woman of education and achievement expresses an opinion contrary to whichever MAGA is 'misogyny-izing' at the time.
TRANSLATION: "So there, I played the misogyny card! I win!"

Last edited:
I think she's simply a member of the machine, and that includes the military industrial complex.

On the flipside, Trump is a deal maker and simply cannot take losing. He also has a great distaste for war, yet no leader considers him weak.

This
All of this.

You see what you want to see. The reality simply doesn't have any effect on your worldview.
11767134.gif

",,,,,the real misogyny is holding up the likes of Hillary as a woman of substance..
."A woman of subsance?
"the likes of Hillary"
OK, mein freund, let's do this. You put up your curriculum vitae and let's do a line item comparison between you and Mrs Clinton.

MRS.
CLINTON:
  • National Honor Society....high school .....check
  • Graduated with honor Wellsely College ....check.
  • Graduated with honor Yale Law School ....check
  • Congressional Legal Counsel .....check
  • U.S. Senator .....check
  • United States Secretary of State.....check.
  • Nominated for the Presidency of the United States .....check
  • Professor Columbia University ......check

CHATROOM LURKER, POSTER, FRANKENSTEIN

• Opinionizes anonymously ......check.
  • Uses a fake name..........check
  • Promulgates that women of substance are whores, ho's, sluts, 'heels up'. And willful and naughty to boot.

And the human-of-substance is...........................

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.
A republican friend of mine shocked me. He said the more he heard about Harris the more he likes her. I don't think he voted for Trump last time but I'm sure he won't vote for trump this time. Because , like me , the inverse is true about trump. The more I hear about him the less I like him. I don't believe anything he says anymore. And I wouldn't even if he pulls a rabbit out of his ass.

Kamala will never have to decide to launch a nuclear strike. The decision will be clear after our enemies launch their first strike.
The US would never do first strike. That would be pure insanity. The nation that starts it will be the target all other nations will obliterate. It would be totally assinine to launch first strike.

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.
Nonsense. She probably will continue aiding Zelensky in Ukraine, leading to a direct confrontation with Russia, and consequently a nuclear war. Trump is less likely to help Zelensky since he's never liked Ukraine's corrupt government. He's more Russia-friendly, hence we're less likely to get into a nuclear war with Russia through Ukraine. But Harris is more Iran-friendly and Trump might get us into WW3 with Russia by going to war with Iran on behalf of Israel (sacrificing Americans for Israhell - MIGA - Make Israel Great Again). Both Trump and Harris are crap. The Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same stinky turd. They both suck.

Forum List

Back