Does anybody really think?...

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.
You’re an idiot!

#VOTEHARRIS

No, speaking as a retired Air Force Lt Col....you DON'T, kleetus.

And the USMC and the Army is loaded with imbecile racists who have never read a book in their lives, such as yourself....so no surprise there.

Exactly why I never stop random vets and say "Thank you for your service". I hope we're done with that, really. Just like all professions: some heroes in the ranks, but also, some anti-heroes

Does anyone think MAGA can be MAGA without their hatin' on the wimmins?

Misogyny is a pre-requisite to be MAGA.
Their failures with women of substance, intelligence, and education lead them to their proclivity to describe all women as "heels up".

Their mothers, wives, daughters, nieces, etc......all women who are smart and articulate are "heels up" to the MAGA ne'er-do-wells. It seems.

I have been in political conversations for years. When I disagree with my fellow conservatives--and I do sometimes--it's never viciously demeaning, even before they know I'm an ally.

The things liberal men, and a lot of "men", have typed about me, though. Things they know nothing about: my appearance, my sex life (in detail), my weight, etc and beyond. Even on this board, MODERATOR White 6 told me to take a Midol when he didn't like what I was saying.

They're nasty, vicious, and wear their misogyny like a badge.

Any and every conservative woman will tell you the same.

Poor lonely MAGAs default to sexual references whenever a woman of education and achievement expresses an opinion contrary to whichever MAGA is 'misogyny-izing' at the time.
They have a perverted view of "strength" -- the caveman perspective. To them, a brash and aggressive bully is strong, when the rest of us know that the bully is simply acting out their insecurities.

To them, intellectual elasticity, curiosity, complexity and thoughtfulness are indications of weakness, most likely because they lack those qualities. And, of course, the voices they trust are pounding that same view into them 24/7/365, on the internet, the radio, and the teevee.

If we were ever in a nuclear situation, I would want a stable, knowledgeable and intelligent person at the helm, and not an insecure bully.

Last edited:
If we were ever in a nuclear situation, I would want a stable, knowledgeable and intelligent person at the helm, and not an insecure bully.
and while most would agree , the only reason to be in such a situation would be lack of those elements Mac

~S~

Democrats like you want to burn the Constitution. Do you believe they'll give you a seat on the Poliburo and a plush corner office? LOL! They'll put you against the wall.
If you still support Trump after what happened on Jan 6 then you are a traitor. You have no respect for the Constitution.

It's that simple. There is no difference between you and the Confederates during the Civil War.

Exactly why I never stop random vets and say "Thank you for your service". I hope we're done with that, really. Just like all professions: some heroes in the ranks, but also, some anti-heroes
I don't blame you. You shouldn't thank many of these Army and USMC cretins. Many of them are very low forms of humanity, just like many cops.

I now work for a school district...and I have a lot more respect for the average teacher than the average person in the military. Most teachers are much better educated than the average dumb ass in the Army or USMC and they usually make less money, too....even though they are performing an extremely important service, educating our children for the future.

A major reason this country is so fucked up right now is that most Trump supporters are simply dirt stupid and never learned very much in school. They never learned critical thinking skills and they are simply unable to decipher fact from fiction. This crazy bullshit with Springfield, OH is a perfect example.

Educated white people with college degrees used to vote primarily for the Republican Party. However, that is no longer the case. Trump and the Republican Party has become too deranged even for the average educated middle class white person.

How do you not know that

I don't know who Ignatius spoke with. He was careful in protecting their identities. And even if I did know.....I have no way of linking them to any information about Biden's mental state.

But enough about me.
Here's the deal poster Elektra......it was YOU who claimed they were the same.
Not me.
Accordingly, per the expectations of mature responsible adult discourse the burden to prove your allegation falls on you.

So saddle up, Skippy.
Show forum if you can rope & ride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The things liberal men, and a lot of "men", have typed about me, though. Things they know nothing about: my appearance, my sex life (in detail), my weight, etc and beyond....... They're nasty, vicious, and wear their misogyny like a badge.
And yet SweetSue, on this venue and since Kamala Harris emerged as the candidate it is the MAGAs here who frequently employ terms like "slut", "whore", 'on-her-knees', 'heels-up'. Always some sexualized pejorative. While they never use that sexual narratives on any male politician. It is always the women who get targeted for sexuality.

I would be surprised, incredulous even......if you too had not notice the sexualized invective aimed at Harris.

However, I would urge that every time one of the jackasses here make reference to a female politician's imagined sexuality.....they need be called out.
And righteously called a misogynist. No free lunch for the wimmin-hatin' jackass losers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I now work for a school district...and I have a lot more respect for the average teacher than the average person in the military. Most teachers are much better educated

Glad you mentioned that Dr. P.
I too have found the society of teachers to be energizing and rewarding. They ARE better educated as a demographic....(that came from Captain Obvious).....and as such, they are more aware, more articulate, and more interested (and interesting) in substantive discourse than most any other class of others that I know.

Forum List

Back