Does anybody remember

There is no evidence that Russia was involved with the DNC emailgate. Obama is butthurt as hell and was told by the swamp employees in Washington to get the wheels in motion for unnecessary conflicts with a white country.
Russia has several ethnic and racial varieties within it's borders, you fail in your racist approach..

Yeah, we'd know that because there are so many in the halls of power in Russia

yer an idiot

but how come none of these grilling democrats bring up the "Bill Clinton Vagina Years" of the 90's, yet they want to crucify Trump for speaking of feeling vaginas?

There is no evidence that Russia was involved with the DNC emailgate. Obama is butthurt as hell and was told by the swamp employees in Washington to get the wheels in motion for unnecessary conflicts with a white country.
Russia has several ethnic and racial varieties within it's borders, you fail in your racist approach..

Yeah, we'd know that because there are so many in the halls of power in Russia

yer an idiot
I am an idiot because Russia has several races and ethnic varieties in their border, you are straining hard to show what a ignorant piece of shit you are this morning..Must be those turds and whey you had for breakfast...

The Republican chest clutching over Bubba Clinton's 20 minute visit with Lynch at an airport? I'll bet the coincidence of those two plane's stopover seemed a tad fishy to you.

But Flynn just happening to call a Russian Ambassador to wish him Merry Christmas on the day Obama is kicking them out of America for their involvement in the fake news business was a simple happenstance, right?

Top Trump aide in frequent contact with Russia's ambassador
We are not done with that...

yet Trumps urges to think about Vagina's are being asked by democrats during the grillings?
If Trump is a germaphobe like he claims, how does he explain his pussy grabbing statements and how he needs to carry Tick-Tacks for when he is kissing the ladies from being such a big celebrity?

He has a hard time trying to live his life of lies....
but its ok for Hillary and Huma to want to feel vaginas,,,but not for Trump?
I don't give a shit what they did, they are not going to be president...
You wouldn't of cared if she was president.
Sure I would have....You show your ignorance again by trying to speak for someone you don't know..
He's not alone...... Say something bad or joke about about Obama or Hillary and you're alt-right, say something bad or joke about Trump and you're suddenly a communist progressive. Low cognitive black and white thinkers, a constant source of comic entertainment. :thup:

If Trump is a germaphobe like he claims, how does he explain his pussy grabbing statements and how he needs to carry Tick-Tacks for when he is kissing the ladies from being such a big celebrity?

He has a hard time trying to live his life of lies....
Sure I would have....You show your ignorance again by trying to speak for someone you don't know..
He's not alone...... Say something bad or joke about about Obama or Hillary and you're alt-right, say something bad or joke about Trump and you're suddenly a communist progressive. Low cognitive black and white thinkers, a constant source of comic entertainment. :thup:
I'm just glad I don't have to interact with them in real life..

I'm just glad I don't have to interact with them in real life..
Obama, Hillary, Trump or the special needs posters on the board? :dunno:

The Republican chest clutching over Bubba Clinton's 20 minute visit with Lynch at an airport? I'll bet the coincidence of those two plane's stopover seemed a tad fishy to you.

But Flynn just happening to call a Russian Ambassador to wish him Merry Christmas on the day Obama is kicking them out of America for their involvement in the fake news business was a simple happenstance, right?

Yes, and after those phone calls, it was announced that our diplomats would not be sent home in retaliation, and the American children were invited to a Christmas party.

Could it be the phone calls were about easing tensions?

Yes, and after those phone calls, it was announced that our diplomats would not be sent home in retaliation, and the American children were invited to a Christmas party.

Could it be the phone calls were about easing tensions?
Y'know, Will, it could be about easing tensions. I don't think that, but I'm watching.....

Forum List

Back