Zone1 Does anyone else here believe (as I do) that ALL who ever lived will live forever with God in his kingdom?

If you make extraordinary claims that go against basic Christian teaching...
I'm not interested in "Christian teaching". If you want to learn false doctrines, go to church. Lol. I'm interested in the properly translated word of God.

Nowhere in that passage does it say Satan will be in heaven alongside us.
Here's another:

Revelation 21:5

English Standard Version

5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Ok, if you say so

But dont bet the rent money - or how you spend eternity - on that

I didn't make it up my brother. God says all will be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:22

English Standard Version

22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Lol I think I'm the only one sharing scripture. Someone pounded it into your head that God throws people away like garbage to suffer forever. That theology is unbiblical.
There are many beliefs in Christianity based on what someone thinks the Bible says

Yours is just one of many

Verse 25.

Christ conquering all enemies does not mean that satan is going to heaven alongside us! lol

I'm sorry, this is getting too absurd. Believe what you want. But please at least let the nonbelievers know that this is YOUR view, it is not standard Christian doctrine, and in fact some call it a heresy.

There are many beliefs in Christianity based on what someone thinks the Bible says

Yours is just one of many

That verse says that through Jesus all people are made alive. Do you believe it says something else?

Christ conquering all enemies does not mean that satan is going to heaven alongside us! lol

I'm sorry, this is getting too absurd. Believe what you want. But please at least let the nonbelievers know that this is YOUR view, it is not standard Christian doctrine, and in fact some call it a heresy.
Satan had his chance and blew it

And the same goes for godless libs here

I didn't say that Satan is going to Heaven with us. He will, after some time in the LOF, join us in Heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:25 ESV
"For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet."

All of "his enemies" include Satan, "fallen" angels, and demons. Being "under his feet" means that they are willingly following and serving Jesus.

That verse says that through Jesus all people are made alive. Do you believe it says something else?
What about godless libs who dont believe in God or accept Jesus as their Savior?

I think their soul belongs to Satan

But you believe what you want to believe

What about godless libs who dont believe in God or accept Jesus as their Savior?
As the Bible says, the wicked go to the LOF. Where most Christians go wrong is their belief that they never get out and that God just let's them suffer FOREVER.

Your belief that Jesus is like Klaus Barbie or Uday Hussein in that he is the most prolific torturer in all history is what is a heresy.

Ok, now you're blatantly misrepresenting my view, and even AFTER I stated that I didn't even share my view on hell, but it's certainly not what you assume it is.

You are being dishonest now. Leftist tactics.

I'm sorry, this is getting too absurd.
God created Satan. Jesus said a good tree cannot produce bad fruit. Is God a good tree?

Matthew 7:17-18
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good. fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither. can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Forum List

Back