Does anyone have the feeling that The New World Order is about to create a False Flag in Ukraine?

Will there be a False Flag scenario in The Ukraine which will draw other nations in the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
The government or Trump... Or thugs like Putin?
Love your one liners, lol. I did the math, and it seems you do over 75 posts a day, lol. How much they pay you, or do you do it at work, where you must be veeeeeeery hard working, lol.

No wonder you are a Leftist, a paid shill, or a lazy one. Either way, disgusting, even for a supposed female, and yes, I know what a female is, unlike your side-)

They could use that to introduce a digital currency and things will magically get better after a bad economic downturn.
21 days in to 2022, Biden made his "minor incursions are OK"comment on Jan 20 (Jan 21 in Russia)

21 days later Joe Biden announced that The United States was going to begin planning the creation of CDBC cryptocurrency right before The Russian-Ukraine conflict on February 10, 2022 and released their "white paper".

14 days later Russia attacks Ukraine or visa versa depending on what you read on February 24.

14 days later Joe Biden signs the EO on CDBC Fed Cryptocurrency on March 09 (March 10th in Russia) .

14 days later Joe Biden is now in Europe discussing what to do with regards to Russia and talking about chemical weapons.

If you know anything about The Occult, they are huge on numbers, and dates. Nazi Germany was very big on all of this and so is The Biden Regime.

Wonder what will happen 14 days from now which is April 7th which is the 14th Thursday of 2022, and is Holy Thursday?

21 days from now is April 14th (Christ' Crucifixion) which is 3 days before Easter on the 17th (Christ' Resurrection).

Yes, you can call me weird or crazy. I find things like this fascinating and spooky.

Last edited:
I forgot to add, Biden has a trip to Europe/Ukraine I believe. I temp. Forgot which one , but it is being said
they are going to try and take him out. Assassinate putting the rest of the pieces into place and the rest of the NWO will follow unless there is a sudden massive awakening there is no stopping this.

America is going down, the goal your going to be in as bad of shape as Africa.

Why do I need to know what a woman is? Do you ask your fellow employees the same for some stupid reason?
I am home for six weeks after another surgery.
I am a US Army veteran and support my nation unlike you who continuously puts her down and supports wanna be dictators like Trump who tried to overthrow an election because the poor bastard lost.
Any Veteran I know is opposed to Globalism and knows what a woman is.

I forgot to add, Biden has a trip to Europe/Ukraine I believe. I temp. Forgot which one , but it is being said
they are going to try and take him out. Assassinate putting the rest of the pieces into place and the rest of the NWO will follow unless there is a sudden massive awakening there is no stopping this.

I feel Biden is too much of a compliant useful idiot for him to be a target. The NWO likes to target people like Kennedy, and other presidents who try to give American citizens economic freedom from The Fed Reserve Debt Credit system. Anyone that tries to obstruct the globalist NWO, is who they usually take out whether that is domestically or elsewhere in The World.

Love your one liners, lol. I did the math, and it seems you do over 75 posts a day, lol. How much they pay you, or do you do it at work, where you must be veeeeeeery hard working, lol.

No wonder you are a Leftist, a paid shill, or a lazy one. Either way, disgusting, even for a supposed female, and yes, I know what a female is, unlike your side-)
Not a thing. Does anyone get paid for posting on a political website? I'm pretty busy painting, cooking and working on my orchids. I'm pretty conservative. Bush's invasion was beyond stupid. Trump is a fucking moron. Let's see if the GOP can return to their core values and elect a statesman instead of a Carney Barker

It’s not a feeling it is a fact. By causing the false flag to happen it will give Biden the ability to collapse the US (it’s been in the works) and coming for a long time.
If more people STUDIED THE WEF it tells you every flippen thing they are going to do you all just refuse to
see it in your faces.

read the WEF———YOU WILL OWN NOTHING! AND BE HAPPY!

The food controls the population
Oil controls the population……

What part does dumb fk America not get.

Kissinger said it too and dumb down America laughs God u ppl are so pathetically dumb.

Russia is trying to SAVE itself , they are being made to look like the bad guys because AMERICA political idiots want to bring RUssia down why they are becoming the next America.

Of course there is much much more behind it all , but writing it all is a waste of time it’s all in the books , it’s all in the headlines stooges can’t find what’s right in front of them.

Hopefully Putin vaporizes the WEF

NWO? Great conspiracy theory.

Not a thing. Does anyone get paid for posting on a political website? I'm pretty busy painting, cooking and working on my orchids. I'm pretty conservative. Bush's invasion was beyond stupid. Trump is a fucking moron. Let's see if the GOP can return to their core values and elect a statesman instead of a Carney Barker

Yes, some people do get paid. Usually, from both sides, they are the ones with the massive amounts of posts, and they are usually 1 liners. I call them------>the gaslight crowd! They start a thread with 5 lines, and every response after that is a line or less. When you look at a thread, look at the amount of posts on the left side under their names, and more often than not, you will get a very good idea of who these people are.

I will take your word for it, no offense intended really. Everyone has an opinion, and I support everybody's right to voice it. Carry on.

Russia is a communist thing.
Democrats are the party that supports communism.
Any russian trolls therefore would not be Trump supporters.
I bet you wish the GOP Trumpist were better at not supporting Putin and the communist. Trump thinks the communist are better than the US

I bet you wish the GOP Trumpist were better at not supporting Putin and the communist. Trump thinks the communist are better than the US

No one is supporting Putin but you, because Putin owns Joe Biden. You know it and everyone else knows it. This is the same bullshit as your False Russian Collusion accusations which turns out that you and your party were the ones colluding with Putin and still are.

No one is supporting Putin but you, because Putin owns Joe Biden. You know it and everyone else knows it. This is the same bullshit as your False Russian Collusion accusations which turns out that you and your party were the ones colluding with Putin and still are.
Trump supports Putin, I posted the evidence..and you support Trump.

First video is Trump talking about CHINA being smarter than ours. He's right. Xi is evil but he is smarter than Biden and his crew of morons. Trump also says that he doesn't hate china but we should be taxing the fuck out of their corrupt asses. Again Trump is right---are you just mad at Trump because he is smarter than you like Politichick is?

You didn't post any evidence of what you claim hun---------
First video is Trump talking about CHINA being smarter than ours. He's right. Xi is evil but he is smarter than Biden and his crew of morons. Trump also says that he doesn't hate china but we should be taxing the fuck out of their corrupt asses. Again Trump is right---are you just mad at Trump because he is smarter than you like Politichick is?

Quotation-Helen-Keller-The-only-thing-worse-than-being-blind-is-having-sight-15-50-22.jpg

Trump supports Putin, I posted the evidence..and you support Trump.
No, not really. You lied for 5 years about Russian Collusion, and you and your pals knew you were lying.
Your Brownshirt DemNazi Party paid Putin for a Dirty Dossier that was used to attack our Democracy, try to overturn our elections, launch a COUP and an Insurrection, 1 Sham Investigation headed by Moscow Mueller and two Sham Impeachments, FISA abuse, Treason, Spying on The President.

You & your friends are Evil Globalists and Pathological Liars. You will all burn in Hell for your crimes unless you repent.

How about you spew out some more lies about The Scamdemic now, or some other Lying DemTard Nonsense. Your word isn't worth the cheapest toilet paper one could find to write it on.

I'm not even trying to get shitty with you, but your claims are full of holes.

Haha. You call yourself a Christian, but wallow in lies , slander and conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back