Does Anyone Really Care About "Generic Polls" This Early,Like Generic Polls Having Jeb Bush Winning?

I looked into their recent poll claiming the tax bill was unpopular. Would it surprise you to learn they oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep's 38% and the remaining 13% don't even vote. Well 4% of the morons they polled were not sure IF they voted. :eusa_eh:
hmm, maybe most people are "Working" and dont usually answer a landline? so they did their poll calling how many? 1500 via landline? why not poll people who work for a living?

The poll was only 900 people, you know out of over 300 million.
maybe 25% of those polled were parrots answering the phone?

Here's a better example...CNBC claimed the tax reform bill the house just passed with an easy majority is "widely unpopular". Because widely unpopular bills pass easily right, ridiculous. The liberal media are in full on lie through their teeth mode.
I can still remember about a week before the 2008 election.CBS gave Obama an 11 or 13 point lead
Link to that bologna?

:laugh2: When was it? 12 to 16 months before the 2016 election, most polls had it down to Bush VS Clinton? Sometimes Bush was ahead, sometimes Hillary was ahead.
And the early polls just kept on coming, many believed that TRUMP did not Have A Chance!, if anything, leftists were laughing at the thought that Trump would be president, never mind even making it thru the primaries.
:mm:
But for the next 9 or 10 months, we will hear the fake polls coming from CNN/NBC/ABC.All having Dems with a great chance to take the senate/maybe the house.
Well? what happened on November 8th/9th 2016?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Absolutely nobody with any sense believes polls today tell them what is going to happ n in an election 11 months away.

:laugh2: When was it? 12 to 16 months before the 2016 election, most polls had it down to Bush VS Clinton? Sometimes Bush was ahead, sometimes Hillary was ahead.
And the early polls just kept on coming, many believed that TRUMP did not Have A Chance!, if anything, leftists were laughing at the thought that Trump would be president, never mind even making it thru the primaries.
But for the next 9 or 10 months, we will hear the fake polls coming from CNN/NBC/ABC.All having Dems with a great chance to take the senate/maybe the house.

Absolutely nobody with any sense believes polls today tell them what is going to happ n in an election 11 months away.
Ccockroaches take them seriously

and who are they polling regarding this tax bill? new yorkers? thats how CNN comes up with 26% approval?

I looked into their recent poll claiming the tax bill was unpopular. Would it surprise you to learn they oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep's 38% and the remaining 13% don't even vote. Well 4% of the morons they polled were not sure IF they voted. :eusa_eh:
hmm, maybe most people are "Working" and dont usually answer a landline? so they did their poll calling how many? 1500 via landline? why not poll people who work for a living?

The poll was only 900 people, you know out of over 300 million.
maybe 25% of those polled were parrots answering the phone?

Here's a better example...CNBC claimed the tax reform bill the house just passed with an easy majority is "widely unpopular". Because widely unpopular bills pass easily right, ridiculous. The liberal media are in full on lie through their teeth mode.
Bet against polls at your risk....

lol, the generic Congressional poll is one of the most reliable indicators of who will win the House in a midterm election that there is.

If that poll has the Democrats up by double digits next October/November, the Democrats will win.

Nobody so Trump going except the duped... I can't believe Trump believes that crap too. I always wanted a businessman but he's not smart. All he knows is the Trump brand sells. Went bankrupt three times or his businesses if you insist...

How many businesses has Trump owned, vs the 3 that went bankrupt? Sorry to burst your dishonest talking point. :itsok:
Explain that b******* to me dot-dot-dot link?

Trump already explained it to you on national tv after he became irritated with your dumb ass talking point.
do you think CNN will ever tell the real truth when they poll? or just keep it at 35% all year?
You think pollsters have ulterior motives besides just wanting to get it right? You just might be a GOP Fox... Conspiracy Nut Job lol seriously.

Not really. All along they try to convince people how to vote. During the last few days before the election, all of a sudden the poll numbers change, sometimes to the exact opposite side. That way they can't say they were wrong come next election when they make more predictions.

Polls should be restricted to the 30 states Trump won because that's all he has to win again in 2020. It really doesn't matter what liberals in blue states think about a poll.
Especially since the tax win.

[

Because it was always the liberal media's intention to spin and lie. The liberal think if they spin and lie and tell half truths they can influence the outcome of elections throwing the win to Dem's. That's why they lie, spin, and make shit up.

I guess that explains why the polls in Virginia and Alabama were slightly off to the advantage of the Repubilcan candidates,

Moore and Gillsepie?

Goddam you people are stupid.

when Hillary was wondering why she wasnt 50 points ahead, thats when America decided that she had brain damage

this far out is just entertainment

and I think putting Bush in the lead spurred actual conservatives to become much more active and fucking end him.

and I think putting Bush in the lead spurred actual conservatives to become much more active and fucking end him.
Wasn't Hillary ahead in Georgia by 10 points? :laugh2:

Paying attention to polls (especially this far out) is pure ignorance. If you want to put any faith in polls, do so about five days before an election.

As Rush Limbaugh pointed out, polls are no longer designed to inform the public of public opinion. Polls are now designed to try and sway the public instead.

But even if polls were not biased, the mood of the country can change at the drop of a hat. An economic meltdown, a major terrorist attack, a new war, anything...... I actually believe the main contributor to Hilary's loss was her Deplorable's comment. I think that was the final nail in the coffin.

Or five hours...

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

April 2016, 7 months out from election.

Poll: Bush now tops GOP field; Clinton runs ahead of all Republicans

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush now leads the field of prospective Republican candidates for the party’s 2016 presidential nomination, but former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton enjoys a decided advantage over Bush and other potential GOP rivals in hypothetical general election matchups, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

At this early stage in the 2016 competition, the prospective candidates suffer from image weaknesses, but the Republicans have a more acute problem. Most Republicans are not well known, but at this point, not a single one of six Republicans included in the survey has a favorability rating that is net positive.

Bush — by far the best known among those running for the GOP nomination — is viewed favorably by 33 percent of the public, while 53 percent say they view him unfavorably. Only Clinton among all those included in the poll has a net positive rating, but by the slender margin of three percentage points (49 percent to 46 percent). Her favorability rating has dropped nine points in the past year and 18 points since she left the State Department in 2013.

Hillary's got it in the bag.

Poll: Bush now tops GOP field; Clinton runs ahead of all Republicans

Wasn't Hillary ahead in Georgia by 10 points? :laugh2:
no idea

as a reminder, Georgia gave us Carter

Paying attention to polls (especially this far out) is pure ignorance. If you want to put any faith in polls, do so about five days before an election.

As Rush Limbaugh pointed out, polls are no longer designed to inform the public of public opinion. Polls are now designed to try and sway the public instead.

But even if polls were not biased, the mood of the country can change at the drop of a hat. An economic meltdown, a major terrorist attack, a new war, anything...... I actually believe the main contributor to Hilary's loss was her Deplorable's comment. I think that was the final nail in the coffin.
Hillary:...I don't need to campaign in Wisconsin,Penn,Ohio and Florida, I have already won those states according to CNN.

Generic polls are meaningless

They do nothing to reflect rampant gerrymandering or Republican dominance of low population states

Forum List

Back