Does Anyone Really Care About "Generic Polls" This Early,Like Generic Polls Having Jeb Bush Winning?

and for all of 2015/2016 CNN had already declared Hillary the winner and ordered the 500,000.00 fire works show
Nobody so Trump going except the duped... I can't believe Trump believes that crap too. I always wanted a businessman but he's not smart. All he knows is the Trump brand sells. Went bankrupt three times or his businesses if you insist...

How many businesses has Trump owned, vs the 3 that went bankrupt? Sorry to burst your dishonest talking point. :itsok:
Explain that b******* to me dot-dot-dot link?
Have you been duped again? Never fails...

and for all of 2015/2016 CNN had already declared Hillary the winner and ordered the 500,000.00 fire works show
Nobody so Trump going except the duped... I can't believe Trump believes that crap too. I always wanted a businessman but he's not smart. All he knows is the Trump brand sells. Went bankrupt three times or his businesses if you insist...

How many businesses has Trump owned, vs the 3 that went bankrupt? Sorry to burst your dishonest talking point. :itsok:

Trump already explained it to you on national tv after he became irritated with your dumb ass talking point.

Polls should be restricted to the 30 states Trump won because that's all he has to win again in 2020. It really doesn't matter what liberals in blue states think about a poll.
and who are they polling regarding this tax bill? new yorkers? thats how CNN comes up with 26% approval?

I looked into their recent poll claiming the tax bill was unpopular. Would it surprise you to learn they oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep's 38% and the remaining 13% don't even vote. Well 4% of the morons they polled were not sure IF they voted. :eusa_eh:
hmm, maybe most people are "Working" and dont usually answer a landline? so they did their poll calling how many? 1500 via landline? why not poll people who work for a living?

Don't get mad at me some liberal posted the shit poll and the link and that link gave a link to the poll details. You mad bro?

Trump already explained it to you on national tv after he became irritated with your dumb ass talking point.
do you think CNN will ever tell the real truth when they poll? or just keep it at 35% all year?

Polls should be restricted to the 30 states Trump won because that's all he has to win again in 2020. It really doesn't matter what liberals in blue states think about a poll.
and who are they polling regarding this tax bill? new yorkers? thats how CNN comes up with 26% approval?

I looked into their recent poll claiming the tax bill was unpopular. Would it surprise you to learn they oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep's 38% and the remaining 13% don't even vote. Well 4% of the morons they polled were not sure IF they voted. :eusa_eh:
Link to that?

Some stupid shit liberal posted the poll on the forum the other day go look it up. Their link has a link to the poll details.
Prove it... These things don't matter with Trump or they didn't last year... All he had to do was parrot the fox Rush b*******and they ran to him, the Dupes. I've always wanted a businessman and I don't think he knows what he's doing and he is misinformed or just a con man...

Don't get mad at me some liberal posted the shit poll and the link and that link gave a link to the poll details. You mad bro?
so what if a few of Trumps ventures went bankrupt? has Hillary ever built a skyscraper?

do you think CNN will ever tell the real truth when they poll? or just keep it at 35% all year?
You think pollsters have ulterior motives besides just wanting to get it right? You just might be a GOP Fox... Conspiracy Nut Job lol seriously.

oh but Jaun Williams is dumb enough to buy into it,,right?

Liberals lie, if they didn't lie nobody would vote for the weirdos.
why not just poll state by state? what the hell is a generic poll? but no,,CNN wont poll the red states for the mid-term,,they will poll NY and Cally, and use that as the example for all 57 states

Because it was always the liberal media's intention to spin and lie. The liberal think if they spin and lie and tell half truths they can influence the outcome of elections throwing the win to Dem's. That's why they lie, spin, and make shit up.

hmm, maybe most people are "Working" and dont usually answer a landline? so they did their poll calling how many? 1500 via landline? why not poll people who work for a living?

The poll was only 900 people, you know out of over 300 million.

oh but Jaun Williams is dumb enough to buy into it,,right?

Liberals lie, if they didn't lie nobody would vote for the weirdos.
why not just poll state by state? what the hell is a generic poll? but no,,CNN wont poll the red states for the mid-term,,they will poll NY and Cally, and use that as the example for all 57 states

Because it was always the liberal media's intention to spin and lie. The liberal think if they spin and lie and tell half truths they can influence the outcome of elections throwing the win to Dem's. That's why they lie, spin, and make shit up.
CNN would poll 100 people in Manhattan, and that will represent the 125 Million people who will vote

maybe 25% of those polled were parrots answering the phone?

so what if a few of Trumps ventures went bankrupt? has Hillary ever built a skyscraper?
He did bull s***stole from his suppliers and Constructors and went on his glorious ride and went bankrupt three times made mistakes God loans for too high a percentage... What facts are he is not so good at and neither are you...

Link to that?

Some stupid shit liberal posted the poll on the forum the other day go look it up. Their link has a link to the poll details.
Prove it... These things don't matter with Trump or they didn't last year... All he had to do was parrot the fox Rush b*******and they ran to him, the Dupes. I've always wanted a businessman and I don't think he knows what he's doing and he is misinformed or just a con man...

Go through life ignorant it makes no difference to me.

Here's a better example...CNBC claimed the tax reform bill the house just passed with an easy majority is "widely unpopular". Because widely unpopular bills pass easily right, ridiculous. The liberal media are in full on lie through their teeth mode.

and remember all of those fake polls that 99% of all Americans could not wait for Obama-Care cause it was free health-care for life?

Here's a better example...CNBC claimed the tax reform bill the house just passed with an easy majority is "widely unpopular". Because widely unpopular bills pass easily right, ridiculous. The liberal media are in full on lie through their teeth mode.
I can still remember about a week before the 2008 election.CBS gave Obama an 11 or 13 point lead

Link to that?

Go through life ignorant it makes no difference to me.
I'm certainly not ignorant Jethro... Does the Donald really believe the country needs a big tax cut for the rich and no investment in cheap training for technical jobs and a infrastructure bill?

Forum List

Back