Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then? 

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Michelle Obama Speaks on Race at Tuskegee

Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then?
:disagree:
They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Now we discover that we were tricked into believing they had moved on.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

:argue:
I warned everyone......and they said I was just being a racist.

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.

They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.
Yes I do. Liberals love this crap.

Of the many things in this world I care about, what an individual says isn't among them.

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?
"Warned everyone" about -- what?

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?

Apparently she has been using white-folks cadence all these years to talk down to us!

Or some such shit :rolleyes:

Yes. After the Dubya disaster, no republican stood a chance. Farrakhan probably could have won running against the republican ticket.

And then, just to make it comedic, you trot out, oh I dunno.... Sarah Palin.
Dan Quayle had a prior engagement...

Last edited:

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?

Apparently she has been using white-folks cadence all these years to talk down to us!

Or some such shit :rolleyes:

Apparently while MO worried if she was "too loud" or "too soft", others were worrying "will she ignore enough black people"?

:dunno:

No question. And if everyone said you were a racist, perhaps you need to consider they might be right.

A ****** was supposed to fix what whitey did by bringing the ******* over here, in chains, as property? Fuck, those bastards have to do all the work eh? What was whitey supposed to do while Obama "fixed" race, sip mint juleps on the porch?

You didn't vote for him.

people that voted for him were stupid or were enemies of the USA after simply knowing the guys name . Also stupid after seeing and hearing his minister 'jeremiah wright' and knowing that the 'prez' is from one of the most corrupt cities in the USA. Also seeing who his friends are and these reasons that I just mentioned were all reasons to never vote for him . Aw well , dummies voted for him and they also got his wife and together they are just doing as much destruction to the USA as they can do !!

Last edited:
people that voted for him were stupid or were enemies of the USA after simply knowing the guys name . Also stupid after seeing and hearing his minister 'jeremiah wright' and knowing that the 'prez' is from one of the most corrupt cities in the USA. Also seeing who his friends are and these reasons that I just mentioned were all reasons to never vote for him . Aw well , dummies voted for him and they also got his wife and together they are just doing as much destruction to the USA as they can do !!

:disbelief:
You fallacists fall all over each other in a daily game of "can you top this?" -- we're actually supposed to vote according to where a candidate comes from now??

shakehead.gif

Wasn't Ronald Reagan from Hollywood? And before that, from "one of the most corrupt states in the USA", Illinois?
Wasn't Mitt Romney the governor in Boston, "one of the most corrupt cities in the USA"?
Weren't the Bushes from Texas, "where they kill Presidents"?

This is fun.

morning 'pogo' , hey do your voting anyway that you like !! I'm just calling mrobama voters and supporters 'stupid' , err Dummies !!

morning 'pogo' , hey do your voting anyway that you like !! I'm just calling mrobama voters and supporters 'stupid' , err Dummies !!

-- because he lived in Chicago. Hard to believe.
Don Rumsfeld's from Chicago... by birth.

Meanwhile the OP seems to have run away. That was quick.

I see the Leftbrainers are screaming out their usual "Racist" charges because they are in league with the Communist America-haters occupying the Peoples House. The sooner those criminal assholes are out of the White House it will be fumigated and sanitized in order that real Americans can live there. Anyone who voted for that phony prick should undergo a lobotomy and attend a retraining class in American history and expulsion from any political party and not be allowed to vote. That is all. For now.

and you see the reasons why I think that 'mrobama' voters and supporters and yeah , 'chicago' and its corrupt politics are one of the reasons . Plus REPEAT , bill ayers , jeremiah wright and simply the guys name !! Plus more but that's enough for now Pogo !!

and you see the reasons why I think that 'mrobama' voters and supporters and yeah , 'chicago' and its corrupt politics are one of the reasons . Plus REPEAT , bill ayers , jeremiah wright and simply the guys name !! Plus more but that's enough for !!

If guilt-by-geographic-association is the way you choose a candidate ......then you're part of the problem.

Forum List

Back