Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then? 

Michelle Obama Speaks on Race at Tuskegee

Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then?
:disagree:
They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Now we discover that we were tricked into believing they had moved on.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

:argue:
I warned everyone......and they said I was just being a racist.

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?
"Warned everyone" about -- what?
All who listened were warned of this incompetent charlatan.

Biden warned the WH is no place for OJT.

Nobody wanted to hear that.

They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?
All who listened were warned of this incompetent charlatan.

Biden warned the WH is no place for OJT.

Nobody wanted to hear that.

Obama got elected because he tricked a bunch of college students into voting for him. Then he stuffed ballot boxes in Ohio and other battleground states with illegal voters.

Democrats flooded California, New York, New Jersey, and Florida with illegals to the point that less than than half of the state's (18) control who gets into the Whitehouse. And they want to whine about Gerrymandering......

yes lefties will vote for another lefty no matter what

yes lefties will vote for another lefty no matter what

Back then even leftists weren't great in number. Now they're churning them out like Ford Pintos.

[
Obamaites still shedding tears for bin Laden.

Pillowbite thinks no other president would look up from his golf game and say "uh, um, uh, duh, er, uh, yeah um I guess, uh that um uh you can uh er uh go ahead duhhh with the uh um er raid."

Obama is the only pile of shit that would and DID hesitate.

My dog probably could've won against a GOP candidate in 2008.

What's amazing is how close the 2008 vote really was.

View attachment 41183
Electoral college was 365 - 173

Even so, that was based on gaining the Communist coasts and key battle ground states. The split on the popular vote and the number of states won was closer than I expected it to be.
Virginia and potentially North Carolina have both been added to the "Communist coasts." :thup:

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?

---- and the cricket concert continues....

Forum List

Back