Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then? 

I had a CNN video since Obalaki was campaigning as a Senator and they taped the encounter. Shouldn't be hard for you to Google.

Because you've encountered a liberal, too lazy to check anything by itself, and because I'm in a good mood today I'll help a bit. The material below is archived on the web - the link no longer works but I'll leave it in so he/she/it can have something about which to whine.

Senator Barack Obama
A More Perfect Union Speech
March 18, 2008

“I can no more disown [Rev. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.”

Yes. After the Dubya disaster, no republican stood a chance. Farrakhan probably could have won running against the republican ticket.
Unfortunately, that is not far from the truth... and the idiots served-up first McSame and then Mittens (Mister Forty-Seven Percent)... not their best and brightest... fer shure.

If we knew way back when what we know now, the North would have surrendered to the Confederacy.

Michelle Obama Speaks on Race at Tuskegee

Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then?
:disagree:
They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Now we discover that we were tricked into believing they had moved on.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

:argue:
I warned everyone......and they said I was just being a racist.

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.

The American people were spoon fed a "fantasy" where the Obama's were concerned.

Occasionally their masks slipped, revealing what they're truly like, but anyone pointing that out was attacked and called a racist to shut down any argument.

for awhile it worked, but not anymore.

Unfortunately, we're stuck with them until January, 2017.
This ^

Obama has a approval rating as high as Regan at this point of both presidencies...

He is better than W by a long margin.

He has halved the Deficit and halved unemployment...

The GOP congress has been deemed an utter failure...

Those that say Muddy is a racist are pretty uninformed. His wife is black. Kinda hard to be a racist, ain't it? Oh. Wait. He (and I and any others) that don't agree with the mindsets are automatically placed in the "racist" box. *eye roll*

I had a CNN video since Obalaki was campaigning as a Senator and they taped the encounter. Shouldn't be hard for you to Google.

Because you've encountered a liberal, too lazy to check anything by itself, and because I'm in a good mood today I'll help a bit. The material below is archived on the web - the link no longer works but I'll leave it in so he/she/it can have something about which to whine.

Senator Barack Obama
March 18, 2008

“I can no more disown [Rev. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.”
The video I had taken in his Kenyan grannys house can't be viewed any longer either.

Senator Barack Obama
March 18, 2008

Oh fuck you. It AIN'T MY JOB to make somebody else's point. It's HIS.

so you like being catered too and taken care of then , OK with me Jason , your decision , Hilary may be the next 'ruler' to take care of you !!

At any time in our life, any of us may need help. Sometimes non government sources are not sufficient. If a government program will help the average person in need, it will be a democrat program that was passed in spite of objections by republicans who bring out the "free stuff", and "why should government take care of you" arguments. Don't buy in to their spiel. These republican politicos sure take care of themselves on the government dime.
Outstanding example of Turnspeak.

Turnspeak? Is this the latest buzzword taught in posting 101?

Senator Barack Obama
March 18, 2008

Oh fuck you. It AIN'T MY JOB to make somebody else's point. It's THEIRS.
SOMEBODY ELSE didnt make a point. SOMBODY ELSE asked a question and SOMEONE started quivering,

Senator Barack Obama
March 18, 2008

The video I had taken in his Kenyan grannys house can't be viewed any longer either.

Oh drat. Oh dash it all what a shame.

Not to worry I got your transript right here. You're welcome.

The problem with so called social assistance is, liberals use it to live on and not as a temporary assistance.

Never underestimate the ignorance of a liberal.

Forum List

Back