Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then? 

people that voted for him were stupid or were enemies of the USA after simply knowing the guys name . Also stupid after seeing and hearing his minister 'jeremiah wright' and knowing that the 'prez' is from one of the most corrupt cities in the USA. Also seeing who his friends are and these reasons that I just mentioned were all reasons to never vote for him . Aw well , dummies voted for him and they also got his wife and together they are just doing as much destruction to the USA as they can do !!

Don't forget saul alinsky and bill ayers!! Still, all this lefty influence and we end up with a moderate democrat president. Notice how obama and mcconnel have been holding hands lately? link below

obama and mcconnell - Google Search

I see the OP, sensing the futility of his original position, has sent his minions forth to deflect to "Chicago".
What courage. What fortitude. Way to stand up for your point.

:rolleyes:

and you see the reasons why I think that 'mrobama' voters and supporters and yeah , 'chicago' and its corrupt politics are one of the reasons . Plus REPEAT , bill ayers , jeremiah wright and simply the guys name !! Plus more but that's enough for !!

If guilt-by-geographic-association is the way you choose a candidate ......then you're part of the problem.
happy to be part of YOUR and other lefties problem , its what I do POGO !!

people that voted for him were stupid or were enemies of the USA after simply knowing the guys name . Also stupid after seeing and hearing his minister 'jeremiah wright' and knowing that the 'prez' is from one of the most corrupt cities in the USA. Also seeing who his friends are and these reasons that I just mentioned were all reasons to never vote for him . Aw well , dummies voted for him and they also got his wife and together they are just doing as much destruction to the USA as they can do !!

Don't forget saul alinsky and bill ayers!! Still, all this lefty influence and we end up with a moderate democrat president. Notice how obama and mcconnel have been holding hands lately? link below

obama and mcconnell - Google Search

Aww, he finally found his one black friend.

Michelle Obama Speaks on Race at Tuskegee

Does anyone think that the Obamas would be in the Whitehouse today knowing this back then?
:disagree:
They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Now we discover that we were tricked into believing they had moved on.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

:argue:
I warned everyone......and they said I was just being a racist.

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.

You were and are a racist. Barack Obama was and is the superior choice to anyone the GOP fielded against him and anyone they could field today.

They were supposed to be post-racial....They were served up to us as blacks but not blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
Does anyone think this race-baiting First lady would have a snowball's chance in Hell of occupying the Whitehouse if she had let her true feelings be known back then????

White America gave them the benefit of the doubt and they've squandered this opportunity to heal the wounds of this nation.....and instead greatly contributed to reopening new ones.
I think Penn lays down one of the best rants on what Obama could have and should have been according to Obama's OWN words.

no link but the women and her husband are both lefty agitators in my opinion . Course , I don't mind the agitation as I think that the 'can we all get along' dummies that voted for mrobama are getting paid back for their support of him .

confused_2011.gif

What's your point?
"Warned everyone" about -- what?

... that Obama would create millions of jobs, economic recovery, save the auto industry, kill bin Laden ...

All that really bad stuff that GW didn't do to us.

:rolleyes:

yeah , if you want a low paying job or 2 plus have your wife work so that a young couple can afford diapers then mrobama is your guy Luddley !!

Obama is in the White House today because he strove to be and because misguided liberals voted to reelect him. Many of them knew and agreed with his real ambitions for America and many of them were just low-information voters, bought, in one way or another, and payed for.

America is racist and baaad!!!

Timestamp where she says this is .... where?

Moochelle seems real angry and thin-skinned.

Link?

In the OP. Jeez people.....fucking pay attention. :eusa_hand:

So you can't find a quote. All hat, no cattle. How mindfuckingly unusual. Or as we call it here at USMB, "Tuesday".

smiley-sleep011.gif

Get the fucking transcript yourself asshole. Here are her comments. Verbatim. Folks can decide for themselves.

She is an angry bitter bitch. Period.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
no link but the women and her husband are both lefty agitators in my opinion . Course , I don't mind the agitation as I think that the 'can we all get along' dummies that voted for mrobama are getting paid back for their support of him .

I voted for obama because he was the only democrat on the ballot. People who vote republican vote against their best interests. Republicans are the party of the very wealthy and large corporations. Democrats gave us little folk a few good things along the way. Social Security, Medicare, premium time for overtime, pell grants, on and on. What's a republican done for you lately? Made you frightened of queers?

Forum List

Back