Does Biden plan to address the lack of “equality” in TV ads right now?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Since our government has been self-appointed as the arbiter and framer of social construct as it relates to skin color shouldn’t Biden assemble a coalition of auditors who are paid to monitor and audit the private sector to assure equal representation for all skin colors?
Currently, do 60% of those featured in commercial ads have white skin? Do 13% of those featured have black skin?
“Come on man”......they’ll be no “unity” with extreme bias, inequality and unequal representation coming from the Oval Office.

Does Biden plan to address the lack of “equality” in TV ads right now?
Whoops....or would that be “equity”?

There are an unusual number of ads with mixed ethnicity couples...Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not as prevalent as the advertisers are making it out to be.

I wonder why the Biden Administration isn’t talking about these disparities?
Why no outrage from the Left? Surely they’re paying attention, they see the lopsided, unequal representation.

I wonder why the Biden Administration isn’t talking about these disparities?
Why no outrage from the Left? Surely they’re paying attention, they see the lopsided, unequal representation.
Those ads should say "approved by the Democrat party" at the end.

I'm pretty sure the Dems have made it crystal clear...."We work for dark people, homos and trannies ONLY"

It is weird that these days we have to count the skin colors of certain things and not others....

Executives on the board making millions annually? (Yep)
Players on the NBA court or MLB diamond making millions annually? (Nope)

Leadership of Universities? (Yep)
Presidents and CEOs of tax-free non-profit groups whose dedicated purpose is diversity? (Nope)

Leadership of various departments of US government? (Yep)
Federal grants to low-income businesses or indebted farmers? (Nope)

My wife keeps buying My Pillows. She gets them at Sam's Club for $15. I think she has seen too many ads. :)

Last edited:
Biden sticking his nose into TV ads would be like going back to Jimmy Carter's scheduling of the White House tennis court.

Biden sticking his nose into TV ads would be like going back to Jimmy Carter's scheduling of the White House tennis court.

haha...where have you been, that's exactly what this administration has been doing in different ways.

We wouldn't want Basement Joe and Kamel-Toe to be the ones trying to fix the mess in Hollywood. A Trump appointee would be a better choice for the job.

We wouldn't want Basement Joe and Kamel-Toe to be the ones trying to fix the mess in Hollywood. A Trump appointee would be a better choice for the job.

Those commercials likely were filmed during Trump's presidency. Clearly as means to publicize a message of inclusiveness which they must have felt necessary.

Those commercials likely were filmed during Trump's presidency. Clearly as means to publicize a message of inclusiveness which they must have felt necessary.
We should have built the wall a century earlier, then we wouldn't be counting the liberal love children in our TV commercials.

Forum List

Back