Does David Kendall have Top Secret Clearance?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
I'd say probably NOT

considering.....

Williams Connolly David E. Kendall profile
David Kendall has had a checkered legal career. His acquaintance with the legal process began when he was arrested several times (but convicted only once) in Mississippi during the summer of 1964 while attempting to register voters......................

He went on to represent the Clintons in a variety of matters, including Independent Counsel, Senate, House of Representatives, FDIC, RTC, and bar counsel investigations, civil litigation, and the 1998-99 impeachment proceedings, and currently represents them in miscellaneous civil matters

Follow the link for some interesting reading.
This guy puts the 'slime' in the word 'lawyer'

Getting arrested for registering voters in Mississippi in '64 is a mark in the "plus" column.

You do know what happened that summer, right?

As for what clearance level he has, I'm not sure. But it would make sense that the former Secretary of State's lawyer would require the clearance to review any evidence needed.

As for what clearance level he has, I'm not sure. But it would make sense that the former Secretary of State's lawyer would require the clearance to review any evidence needed.
Requests for evidence of his clearance haven't been answered yet, however.

One would think so, but we all know what "assume" is

Of course "requests for evidence of his clearance" have been ignored.

Security clearances are not public information.

Of course "requests for evidence of his clearance" have been ignored.

Security clearances are not public information.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) has asked the FBI......

......for more information on Kendall’s clearance and whether the lawyer was authorized to “be the custodian of classified national security information.” The FBI has not yet responded.

Read more: Hillary Clinton email thumb drive secure her camp says - POLITICO

I'm not talking about "Joe Blow from Idaho" asking for confirmation.
I'm talking about the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee asking the FBI to confirm that Kendall has clearance.

Forum List

Back