Zone1 Does God Have a Body?

onefour1

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2014
I saw this video and thought that it brings out alot of the evidence of God having a body from scripture. The greatest evidence is that Jesus was resurrected with an immortal body. One must ask if the Father has no need of a body, then why would Jesus resurrect with a body of flesh and bones?

I saw this video and thought that it brings out alot of the evidence of God having a body from scripture. The greatest evidence is that Jesus was resurrected with an immortal body. One must ask if the Father has no need of a body, then why would Jesus resurrect with a body of flesh and bones?

Jesus will rule a restored earth he needs a body for that.

Let's see. He walked in the garden with Adam and Eve, so we know he has feet. He sat around the campfire with Abraham, so we know He has bendable knees and a rear end. He ate stew, so we know he has a mouth, tongue, esophagus. He heard Sarah laugh, so He has ears. He spoke so we know He has lungs and vocal chords. He dances and sings over us from Heaven:

Zeph,3:17 ADONAI your God is in your midst— a mighty Savior! He will delight over you with joy. He will quiet you with His love. He will dance for joy over you with singing

Jesus had to come here as a human to fulfill Jewish Law. He is our kinsman redeemer. He had to be related to Adam.
And He is coming back in His glorified body with all the others in Christ, in their glorified bodies to take up permanent residency here, on earth. Even God is moving here:

Rev.21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back