Does Jason Chaffetz use a private server?

Ok. Using YOUR logic, how the hell do you know he IS discussing classified Intel? How do you know that the other 534 members of Congress (who also have private Emails for their constituents) are not discussing classified Intel?

Stop being such an idiot.
Don't be such an idiot. We need an investigation of Chaffetz and Gowdy.

You become more of a fucking idiot with each passing day. Take your .25 cent allowance And call someone who gives a shit about your nonsense.

Jake is worried Republican turnout will swamp the Dem Vote Fraud efforts
Randall and Frank can see the Clinton sweep coming. I warned the pricks to think with their big heads instead, but they both have hard ons for Donnie.

To the OP: tomorrow the FBI begins looking at Chaffetz and Gowdy and some others, I understand.
It's disgusting, really disgusting, that the Beast give you a hard on.

It's bestial in fact.
That is you who want a group sex with Donnie on Hillary. OK, enough of your perv.

The fact is that Jason will be investigated with Trey about private servers.

That is you who want a group sex with Donnie on Hillary. OK, enough of your perv.

The fact is that Jason will be investigated with Trey about private servers.
Who told you that? One of the voices in your syphilitic head (not the one that gets hard for the Beast - and that's still disgusting)?

Hillary bots "think" and by think I mean they've been instructed to bring up talking points, that nobody is allowed to have a private email account.

Jason is running for the hills with Comey after him with a club.

Jason is running for the hills with Comey after him with a club.

Jammie Boi, please splash a little of this on your keyboard....

pDGC1-12183243v380.jpg

It might help with the diarrhea problem it seems to have developed this morning.

Or not.

Henry is unhappy that Jason is looking stupid, Comey good, and Trump falling further behind.

Jake is an IT expert, didn't y'all know?
Jake is an IT expert, didn't y'all know?

Jake is an idiot and a colossal liberal. This is well documented.
I am a well known GOP mainstreamer who enjoys fucking up the far rwnjs on the Board, like Soggy and B. Kidd. They always end up crying in anguish at being made to look so stupid. To the OP: Jason is in trouble.

For a second, I thought Starkey had grown a little pair of 'noogies'. Wrong!

Starkey's taking 'crazy pills' again, today.............

Forum List

Back