Does Jason Chaffetz use a private server?

Comey is coming prepared for Jason and Trey.

This is going to be delightful.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Jason was wrong, yes, as was Trey, and they are both hypocrites, yes.

We can't have Hillary or Donnie as president. Trey and Jason should be returned to private life.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Jesus Christ guy. He has that GMail address so his CONSTITUENTS can reach him.

Tell me that you're not that dense.

Come on Jake Jason and other members of Congress are not on par with the Secretary of State, nor are they held to the same security standards. You know better then this, or do you? Let me also point out they didn't lie about it, deny its existence, and need the joker in chief and billy bob to run damage control. Face it the Hag knew better, lied about it and was found too incompetent to be held accountable.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

We can't have Hillary or Donnie as president. Trey and Jason should be returned to private life.

Vote Gary Johnson.

It's a private server, and how do you know he was not discussing classified information.

Jason, who has surprised many who know him, did a decent job this term as Chair.

However, instead of concentrating on Hillary, he picked a fight with Comney who beat Jason up.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Whose Gary?

The brother of Larry whose other brother is Larry?
So you are an ignorant far right wing nut job. Thanks.

And terribly unclever, too. Was that Larry nonsense supposed to be funny? Just reading that post was depressing enough to get me half way to suicide.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Whose Gary?

And terribly unclever, too. Was that Larry nonsense supposed to be funny? Just reading that post was depressing enough to get me half way to suicide.
:lol: You are a depressive sort, yes.

Come on Jake Jason and other members of Congress are not on par with the Secretary of State, nor are they held to the same security standards.

Why?
They don't know why, just that it is so. They display the same mindset of the "Romney landslide crowed" of 2012.

Critically think, they can't. They emote, like teenage girls.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Whose Gary?

We're voting in November between Trump or Clinton. How can anyone not be depressed?

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

It's a private server, and how do you know he was not discussing classified information.

Jason, who has surprised many who know him, did a decent job this term as Chair.

However, instead of concentrating on Hillary, he picked a fight with Comney who beat Jason up.

Ok. Using YOUR logic, how the hell do you know he IS discussing classified Intel? How do you know that the other 534 members of Congress (who also have private Emails for their constituents) are not discussing classified Intel?

Stop being such an idiot.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Whose Gary?

We're voting in November between Trump or Clinton. How can anyone not be depressed?

I absolutely agree.

Sigh, the marching orders from Mrs Tuzla clearly have arrived.

How many people have a private server? I would guess many. How many people have not anti-hacking protection, I would say few. How many were SOS with an unprotected server? One. How many referrals from the intelligence community to look into a private server has the FBI received? One?

Nice try trying to make this about her server and not her blocking FOIA requests with her server meanwhile being susceptible to hacking. THAT not everyone does.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Ok. Using YOUR logic, how the hell do you know he IS discussing classified Intel? How do you know that the other 534 members of Congress (who also have private Emails for their constituents) are not discussing classified Intel?

Don't be such an idiot. We need an investigation of Chaffetz and Gowdy.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

No he's not but you are.

I'm the constituent of 3 politicians in DC, as is everyone else. I write to them and call them. I have their email addresses in my address book.

The two in the senate have addresses that end with: .senate.gov.
The one in the house has an address that ends with: mail.house.gov.

Notice that's not gmail.com.

Those are the email addresses that constituents have to contact their representatives in DC.

The gmail accounts aren't for constituents or at least normal constituents. That email address is for those who "contribute" to their campaigns and other "business."

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

No he's not but you are.

I'm the constituent of 3 politicians in DC, as is everyone else. I write to them and call them. I have their email addresses in my address book.

The two in the senate have addresses that end with: .senate.gov.
The one in the house has an address that ends with: mail.house.gov.

Notice that's not gmail.com.

Those are the email addresses that constituents have to contact their representatives in DC.

The gmail accounts aren't for constituents or at least normal constituents. That email address is for those who "contribute" to their campaigns and other "business."

Ok, still, who gives a shit? Prove to me that he is using Gmail for classified material. Prove it, as was proven with that bitch.

That's all you have to do. I'll be anxiously awaiting your results.

Hillary was wrong, yes.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Don't be such an idiot. We need an investigation of Chaffetz and Gowdy.

You become more of a fucking idiot with each passing day. Take your .25 cent allowance And call someone who gives a shit about your nonsense.

Forum List

Back