Does Obama get credit for Morsi's fall? He certainly got the blame for Morsi's win.

Obabble called for Mubarak to quit. Would he have done that if he knew the Muslim Brotherhood would take over? If the answer is yes...he is double the fool I thought he is.

So you guys don't like Democracy?

Morsi was Obamas bitch and anyone who follows politics world wide knows this Sallow. Not a conspiracy theorist Check the money flow to Morsi.

To be fair it's not much different than the jackass in Afghanistan.

Mubarak?

You're kidding right?

A couple years ago I could take a trip to see some of the most amazing historical sights on earth. Now? Depends on how much I value my life and how rich or western I look. So yeah, give me Mubarak

Mubarak was going to get tossed.

The only difference was whether 100,000 people got killed or 1,000 people got killed.

People in the Middle East, and most of the world, in general, are sick of despots.

Your choice really really fucked up. I'm loving it. Morsi was right out of the White House.

So you guys don't like Democracy?

Morsi was Obamas bitch and anyone who follows politics world wide knows this Sallow. Not a conspiracy theorist Check the money flow to Morsi.

Oh and if you cannot see the diffence you have not been paying attention....

Sorry then you don't get the ME at all if you can't differ between the two. The horrid thing is I have to scream in the bathroom at this.

And freaking wonder why I have stayed hands on ( you guys bitch about ME worlds when I pop in after a day of tryig to get female genitalia mutilation)

Last edited:
The money going to Morsi is the same money that went to Mubarak or the army. You hater dupes are getting total CRAPPE for "facts"...absolute conspiracy idiocy. A disgrace.

Fuck you. with all due respect.....

My PM told them off over the Afghan dancing boys.

Fuck me? Your pm said what?

Put the bottle down dear. As soon as we leave Afghanistan that prick WILL side with the enemy. That is a fact, not a partisan issue.

End all Egyptian Foreign Aid immediately. And the Law may actually require it. There me be language in Foreign Aid Legislation that requires ending funding for Non-Democratic States. This was a Military Coup. Egypt is not a Democratic State. Hopefully, some wise Politicians will take advantage of this loophole and move to end funding.

Egypt has been one of the more modernized muslim countries since WWII...and is a cornerstone country to our influence in the Middle East.....one primary reason it became more modernized was because of the suppression of the Muslim Brotherhood for decades....Egyptians are mostly Muslim but they have tasted the freedom of the Western world.....which is why they reject the repressiveness of the Brotherhood....

The MB has been steadily growing underground for a long time and they are very organized which is why they won the election fair and square.....but to the other Egyptians that did not mean the Brotherhood could take over and repress the entire country according to their fundy beliefs...

the struggle for true freedom (as we see it) still has a long way to go in Egypt...with Islam as the major religion i doubt that will ever happen...

i hear the idea now is to construct a Constitution to provide a set of rules that will prevent one group like the MB from getting elected and then taking over....and not representing the interests of all Egyptians...

Last edited:
Lets not flush anymore American Tax Dollars down that toilet. We've got enough issues right here at home. Egypt is for Egyptians.

Sure. Why not? He can say he voted against him after he voted for him. That's being consistent in Obama's World.

-Jeri

Sure. Why not? He can say he voted against him after he voted for him. That's being consistent in Obama's World.

-Jeri

Him and Hillary Clinton are big Muslim Brotherhood supporters. They bet on the wrong horse. And unfortunately, they spent our hard-earned Tax Dollars funding and arming them.

Last edited:

-Jeri

Him and Hillary Clinton are big Muslim Brotherhood supporters. They bet on the wrong horse. And unfortunately, they spent our hard-earned Tax Dollars funding and arming them.

however it's the military who's got the arms....and they aren't MB....

Egypt is no longer a Democratic State. A Military Coup has occurred. We are no longer obligated to fund & arm them. Pull the plug on Aid immediately.

Egypt is no longer a Democratic State. A Military Coup has occurred. We are no longer obligated to fund & arm them. Pull the plug on Aid immediately.

if the military sides with the moderates in a civil war that's probably what Obama will finally decide to do....:rolleyes:

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? .

If the right wingers said that about then Obama then you are right.

But we Libertarians have been stating that BOTH parties are controlled by the War Party.

"A military coup in Egypt yesterday resulted in the removal and imprisonment of the elected president, Mohamed Morsi, a closure of media outlets sympathetic to him, the house arrest of his advisors, and the suspension of the constitution. The military that overthrew Morsi is the main recipient of the $1.3 billion yearly US aid package to Egypt. You could say that the US “owns” the Egyptian military that just overthrew its democratically-elected leader."

All the while the US government will not allow itself to utter the word “coup” when discussing what happened in Egypt yesterday because it would mean they might have to stop sending all those billions of dollars to Egypt."

Forum List

Back