Does Obama get credit for Morsi's fall? He certainly got the blame for Morsi's win.

You are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind LOL

They like Obaama but don't know about about GOP ugly Americans- oh actually they do....

DEMOCRACY! hater dupes...

Egypt President Mohamed Morsi's removal sparks celebrations - latimes.com

CAIRO -- Opponents of Egypt’s ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, celebrated into the night Wednesday after the military removed him from office, filling the streets in parts of the capital and in other cities and towns.

Revelers danced and cheered in Cairo’s Tahrir Square and outside the presidential palace, waiving flags and flashing green-colored lasers. Fireworks lighted up the sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? Have any of your predictions about Middle East events EVER come true? I mean, we're still waiting for the Iraqi WMD. Where are they? Besides in your imagination, that is.

No wonder McCain and Romney lost.

that's his buddy, his pal, his comrade

You are out of your tiny brainwashed little mind LOL

They like Obaama but don't know about about GOP ugly Americans- oh actually they do....

DEMOCRACY! hater dupes...

yeah they loooove Obama which explains why they hate him and blame him for Morsi...talk about a low information voter.....where did you get your political views, from a crackerjack box?

I'm done here, I have to get to bed but you should hope this thread dies soon. It's just so hysterical and truly makes you look pretty disconnected from reality.

How dare any supporter of the Iraq War accuse another person of disconnection from reality. The nerve.

We're so much better off with Obama in the White House. The American voters agreed, twice.

When you wake up, you'll be in an America where GM is alive and OBL is dead. Any GOP President would have had the opposite results.

Happy Fourth.

Morsi was elected too. How'd that work out?

His overthrow took place too early, and undemocratically. More time was needed to delegtimize the MB, more time was needed to prove just how awful they are at governing. Now the MB will have an excuse to use violence themselves. This isn't going to end well. They should have removed Morsi, but through elections.

It took eight, long insufferable years to finally prove how boobish and oafish the GOP is at governing under the Bushtarded One. His reputation in tatters, Bush's legacy has kept the GOP nominees out of the Presidency twice in a row, and it will probably work in 2016 too, when Hillary wins. A similar amount of time of MB rule in Egypt would have gone a long way in delegitimizing them in the Arab world.

Oh the folly of aggressive Foreign Interventionism. Obama and especially Hillary Clinton, clearly bet on Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. Looks like they lost. But the most unfortunate thing is that we all lost in the end. How much Taxpayer Cash & Arms did they piss away on them? And now, the only question left is how much more Taxpayer Cash are they gonna flush on the new idiots in charge?

It's so tragic American Citizens have absolutely no say on Foreign Aid. The Politicians just piss it away with no accountability whatsoever. Only the People can changes things. And it's definitely time for change.

How dare any supporter of the Iraq War accuse another person of disconnection from reality. The nerve.

We're so much better off with Obama in the White House. The American voters agreed, twice.

When you wake up, you'll be in an America where GM is alive and OBL is dead. Any GOP President would have had the opposite results.

Happy Fourth.

Morsi was elected too. How'd that work out?

His overthrow took place too early, and undemocratically. More time was needed to delegtimize the MB, more time was needed to prove just how awful they are at governing. Now the MB will have an excuse to use violence themselves. This isn't going to end well. They should have removed Morsi, but through elections.

It took eight, long insufferable years to finally prove how boobish and oafish the GOP is at governing under the Bushtarded One. His reputation in tatters, Bush's legacy has kept the GOP nominees out of the Presidency twice in a row, and it will probably work in 2016 too, when Hillary wins. A similar amount of time of MB rule in Egypt would have gone a long way in delegitimizing them in the Arab world.

'more time' to prove Morsi was awful.....? tell that to the starving populace...they already know....50% of the country now lives on $2 a day (it was 40% before Morsi was elected).....food and fuel are becoming hard to get.....sometimes even water and electricity....forget new jobs....this desperation is why the protesting crowds are so large...

Morsi spent his time on solidifying his own political power and not the country's desperate economic concerns....which is only getting worse....the MB isn't going to stand a chance...

ps: isn't it interesting how Obama ignores our economy just like the Muslim Brotherhood ignores Egypt's.....?

Last edited:
I'm done here, I have to get to bed but you should hope this thread dies soon. It's just so hysterical and truly makes you look pretty disconnected from reality.

Happy Fourth.

I will never again purchase a GM product and UBL is dead. BFD

In 3 years obama will be gone. Until then you may continue to slober all over your computer keyboard as you continue to dream of Obama.

I'm trying to keep up with right wing kookadoodledoos on this. Let me see if I got it right: Egyptians overthrow dictator: Obama's fault. Egyptians vote for Islamist: Obama's fault. Egyptians overthrow Islamist that they voted for: Obama's fault. Let me guess. No matter what happens next in Egypt: Obama's fault. Right?

I see right through your attempt to try and make the Obama foreign policy as unpopular as the Bushtarded One's foreign policy was. Ain't happenin. Your attempt will be as successful as Perry 2012.

No one has to try and make Obama's foreign policy unpopular he is accomplishing that with no help from anyone.

I'm trying to keep up with right wing kookadoodledoos on this. Let me see if I got it right: Egyptians overthrow dictator: Obama's fault. Egyptians vote for Islamist: Obama's fault. Egyptians overthrow Islamist that they voted for: Obama's fault. Let me guess. No matter what happens next in Egypt: Obama's fault. Right?

I see right through your attempt to try and make the Obama foreign policy as unpopular as the Bushtarded One's foreign policy was. Ain't happenin. Your attempt will be as successful as Perry 2012.

we can empathize with you as we on the right are trying to keep up with the Obama left wing 'kookadoodledoos' on this....:eusa_whistle:

writer James Lewis sums up Obama's 'kookadoodledoos' foreign policy pretty well...

So here is how our president decides on the fate of nations.

1. You can overthrow Muslim regimes in nations like Egypt, where Obama told President Hosni Mubarak to "leave now" in February of 2011.
But:
... if you tell Brother Morsi to "leave now" today, that's a profound violation of democratic principles.

2. You can invade Libya with no provocation, and start a civil war against Moammar Gaddafi, without even checking with the U.S. Congress.
But:
You're not allowed to overthrow the nuke-happy mullahs in Tehran, no matter how often they threaten to destroy their neighbors -- not just Israel and America, but also the Arab Gulf regimes.

3. In 2011 you can celebrate the authentic people's revolution in Tahrir Square as it is twitter-mobbed by one Google Vice President Walid Ghoneim, from a safe loft in New York City. That Tahrir demonstration proved that the authentic people of Egypt rejected Mubarak.
But:
In 2013 you can't celebrate another tweeted people's revolution in Tahrir Square because it violates true democratic principles.

And, needless to say, you couldn't possibly celebrate the young people of Iran's Green Revolution, even if they are fighting the moral monsters of mullahdom.
But wait -- there's more!

4. You can fight al-Qaeda by killing Osama bin Laden, and the media will celebrate your victory.
But:
It's okay to arm and train al-Qaeda in Syria, where they are killing Assad's troops and any Christians they happen to run across.

5. You can direct Predator assassinations at Taliban killers in Afghanistan, the worst reactionary throwbacks in the modern world.
But:
You have to sabotage Afghanistan's elected President Karzai to negotiate a "peace" settlement with those very same Taliban, as Obama is doing even now.

Get it?

I don't.

Where's the logic? Where is the coherence? Where is the strategic purpose? Is it just to stir up trouble in Muslim nations on the chance that Obama can manipulate the outcome? Is this revolution for its own sake?

Dare I ask, where is the moral core of this administration?

Read more: Articles: Dangerous Times: Obama's Arab Spring Logic
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

You are wrong. obama had nothing to do with the Egyptians rejecting a strict islamist state with a Constitution based on shariah law. Egyptians find fault with obama for still supporting the fundamentalists they rejected. So do I.

You are wrong. obama had nothing to do with the Egyptians rejecting a strict islamist state with a Constitution based on shariah law. Egyptians find fault with obama for still supporting the fundamentalists they rejected. So do I.

He's too stupid to figure that out

I am embarrassed for you.

There's no substance to your post. And your avatar is queeny. I'm embarrassed for YOU.

(smile) Unlike yourself I don't take myself that seriously....

Obama indeed put Morsi in office by not backing Mubarak...the fact that you aren't intelligent enough to understand that makes you look...well stupid.

I never understood Obama's issue with Mubarak until I connected all the dots.

This was hard for me. I never believed ever an American President would rejoice in the overthrow of the peacemaker of the east.

CAIRO -- Opponents of Egypt’s ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, celebrated into the night Wednesday after the military removed him from office, filling the streets in parts of the capital and in other cities and towns.

Revelers danced and cheered in Cairo’s Tahrir Square and outside the presidential palace, waiving flags and flashing green-colored lasers. Fireworks lighted up the sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? Have any of your predictions about Middle East events EVER come true? I mean, we're still waiting for the Iraqi WMD. Where are they? Besides in your imagination, that is.

Obabble called for Mubarak to quit. Would he have done that if he knew the Muslim Brotherhood would take over? If the answer is yes...he is double the fool I thought he is.

So you guys don't like Democracy?

There's no substance to your post. And your avatar is queeny. I'm embarrassed for YOU.

Obama indeed put Morsi in office by not backing Mubarak...the fact that you aren't intelligent enough to understand that makes you look...well stupid.

This was hard for me. I never believed ever an American President would rejoice in the overthrow of the peacemaker of the east.

Mubarak?

You're kidding right?

Obabble called for Mubarak to quit. Would he have done that if he knew the Muslim Brotherhood would take over? If the answer is yes...he is double the fool I thought he is.

Like everything in life it has its ups and downs. Right now.......well you can figure out the rest

Mubarak?

You're kidding right?

A couple years ago I could take a trip to see some of the most amazing historical sights on earth. Now? Depends on how much I value my life and how rich or western I look. So yeah, give me Mubarak

Mubarak?

You're kidding right?

A couple years ago I could take a trip to see some of the most amazing historical sights on earth. Now? Depends on how much I value my life and how rich or western I look. So yeah, give me Mubarak

Mubarak was going to get tossed.

The only difference was whether 100,000 people got killed or 1,000 people got killed.

People in the Middle East, and most of the world, in general, are sick of despots.

Morsi was Obamas bitch and anyone who follows politics world wide knows this Sallow. Not a conspiracy theorist Check the money flow to Morsi.

Last edited:

Morsi was Obamas bitch and anyone who follows politics world wide knows this Sallow. Not a conspiracy theoristCheck the money flow to Morsi.

No he wasn't. In fact the Obama administration was horrified he won.

Forum List

Back