Does Obama get credit for Morsi's fall? He certainly got the blame for Morsi's win.

A ha ha ha ha ha I fucking called it........

BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOSH

nut

It's going to take years to fix all the mistakes of the Bush years. And Mitt and McCain's refusal to fess up to those mistakes, and promise not to repeat them, are why the GOP lost. Conservatives only have themselves to blame for Obama's Presidency. No iraq War, no Obama.

I'm glad he's President, but I also know that conservative foreign policy failures made his Presidency possible.

Yes, yes, yes. Bush and McCain are totally pulling the strings behind the scenes to cause this mess in egypt.

Do you have any idea how utterly STUPID you sound?

Bush and McCain definately played a role in the crash.....OF OUR ECONOMY, not Egypt.

I should pos rep you for giving me so many laughs tonight.

If McCain were President, the Egyptians would hate us for propping up Mubarak against their will.

If you're going to criticize Obama, you have to say what a GOP President would have done instead.

So what should we have done in Egypt, and would McCain or Romney have done it?

We'd be much worse off in Egypt with either of those losers in the White House. The America voters knew this.

Man, you hicks are so oafish and ill-spoken. No wonder the GOP made America worse off under Bush. No wonder McCain and Romney lost so badly. What a bunch of low rent buffoons you are.

McCain isn't president.
Bush is LONG GONE
Romney NEVER held any power in DC.

Stop fucking grasping at historical straws and own up to when, why and under whom this is all taking place under.

And for the record I have ALWAYS lived in a city of 1+ million so I doubt I qualify as a hick. But even if I did it just shows what a judgemental intolerant biggoted jackass you are.

I live in a city of about a million. There are lots of angry white guys in it with your failed and flopped conservative ideas. I call them hicks. That's your fault, not mine.

Obama played no role in Morsi's "win" or his removal. You need to grasp that. And criticizing Obama cannot be done without arguing what a GOPer would be doing or would have done instead, so bringing McCain & Mittsky up is entirely necessary.

We'd be bogged down in Iraq and Syria by now, with either Mittens or McMainiac in the White House, as well as at war with Iran over yet more imaginary WMD. This is not some musing on my part either. This was their stated policy preferences during their campaigns.

I will agree with you that McCain would likely have us wrapped up in Syria but get this little fact through your head..........................................MCCAIN ISNT OUR PRESIDENT so it doesn't fucking matter.

Are you even capable of dealing with the reality that is HERE AND NOW? or do you reside in some crazy alternate universe

It's going to take years to fix all the mistakes of the Bush years. And Mitt and McCain's refusal to fess up to those mistakes, and promise not to repeat them, are why the GOP lost. Conservatives only have themselves to blame for Obama's Presidency. No iraq War, no Obama.

I'm glad he's President, but I also know that conservative foreign policy failures made his Presidency possible.

Yes, yes, yes. Bush and McCain are totally pulling the strings behind the scenes to cause this mess in egypt.

Bush and McCain definately played a role in the crash.....OF OUR ECONOMY, not Egypt.

If McCain were President, the Egyptians would hate us for propping up Mubarak against their will.

If you're going to criticize Obama, you have to say what a GOP President would have done instead.

We'd be much worse off in Egypt with either of those losers in the White House. The America voters knew this.

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

McCain was president you would be blaming him so shut the fuck up idiot

For the record I don't givw ONE OUNCE 9f credit to Obama. The people of Egypt and their military are TRYING to stabilize and shape THEIR OWN future. Unlike you ass licking Obama worshippers they're speaking out against what thwy believe to be wrong and the don't need Obama's fucking permission to do it.

Get over yourselves

Where was this attitude during the Iraq Debacle? Just think how much better off we'd have been if we'd have left Iraq alone. But we didn't. It was a blood-soaked flop and failure, and people like you are to blame.

For the UMPTHTEENTH time.

I supported the Iraq war. I did not support the way it was conducted.

But let me ask this.....why the hell are you trying to change the subject? Teying to derail your own thread out of embarrassment?

"I supported the Iraq war. I did not support the way it was conducted." Now that's embarrassing. The only right way was to not conduct it at all. Accept it, move on.

And why should I be embarrassed about my post? It was you losers who blamed Obama for Morsi's "win". Obama's support put him in power, apparently. Sharia was taking over, it was an Arab Winter not a spring.

How's are silly claims working out for you?

It was a ridiculous claim. Not WMD in Iraq ridiculous, but pretty close. You wingnuts are wrong about everything.

They were warned repeatedly that supporting the Muslim Brotherhood was a big mistake. Yet they went forward and funded/armed them by way of American Tax Dollars. It's a very tragic blunder. So what does our Government do now? Will they rape the American Taxpayer to fund the new idiots in charge over there? My guess is, they will. Unless Americans stand up, it will happen. We'll see i guess.

Well, he is in Africa...as far away from Egypt as one can be and still be on the same continent...but that should be enough for Obamabots to fall all over themselves showering him with their praises...

"He was there when Morsi fell!" they'll demand.

There may be another peace prize in the works.

Last edited:
I don't think that the OP wants to conduct a poll on Obama's popularity right now in Egypt.

:lmao:

I'm not getting a loving vibe off these posters and banners....

130701-obama-egypt-054.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-010.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-050.jpg

Last edited:

McCain was president you would be blaming him so shut the fuck up idiot

Why wouldn't I be blaming him? His bellicose, cowboy foreign policy would have been a continuation of the mistakes of Bush.

Obama's foreign policy has been largely a success. Not perfect, but better than the ill-spoken buffoon that he replaced.

I'm done here, I have to get to bed but you should hope this thread dies soon. It's just so hysterical and truly makes you look pretty disconnected from reality.

I don't the OP wants to conduct a poll on Obama's popularity right now in Egypt.

:lmao:

I'm not getting a loving vibe off these posters and banners....

130701-obama-egypt-054.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-010.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-050.jpg

Dear 3 whopping Egyptian sign-holding doofs, you have no one but yourselves to blame for Morsi, for the violence and for the decades of Mubarak backward rule.

Backed the wrong horse again. It's just more Blowback. When will Americans finally have enough of aggressive Foreign Interventionism? I hope it's real soon.

I'm done here, I have to get to bed but you should hope this thread dies soon. It's just so hysterical and truly makes you look pretty disconnected from reality.

How dare any supporter of the Iraq War accuse another person of disconnection from reality. The nerve.

We're so much better off with Obama in the White House. The American voters agreed, twice.

When you wake up, you'll be in an America where GM is alive and OBL is dead. Any GOP President would have had the opposite results.

Happy Fourth.

How dare any supporter of the Iraq War accuse another person of disconnection from reality. The nerve.

We're so much better off with Obama in the White House. The American voters agreed, twice.

When you wake up, you'll be in an America where GM is alive and OBL is dead. Any GOP President would have had the opposite results.

Happy Fourth.

Morsi was elected too. How'd that work out?

I am embarrassed for you.

There's no substance to your post. And your avatar is queeny. I'm embarrassed for YOU.

(smile) Unlike yourself I don't take myself that seriously....

Obama indeed put Morsi in office by not backing Mubarak...the fact that you aren't intelligent enough to understand that makes you look...well stupid.

Did ya expect anything different from a processed cheeze head?

I love it when U.S. foreign policy fails, especially when that piece of shit set it motion.

These are great days. The world sees the US as the pile of shit it is.

What a hysterical thread!

People that were for change in Egypt are now against it! And Egypt is full of Obama haters!

Egyptians must be racist!

It is very hard for obama to oppose the Egyptian dumping Morsi. The Egyptians hate obama too much, and if he supports Morsi, like he wants to, he'll look like a dumbass fool for saying Assad should step down.

Forum List

Back