Does Obama get credit for Morsi's fall? He certainly got the blame for Morsi's win.

Obama was happy when Morsi won. Obama has been generous with OUR money ever since. Right now, Obama is threatening to cut off aid to Egypt now that his buddy has been ousted. That says a lot. Obama is unhappy about the terrorist-affiliated Muslim Brotherhood losing power.

Does Obama get the blame for Morsi getting in? The Egyptians did that, though Obama put the pressure on Mubarak to resign and paved the way for the MB. He openly supported Morsi and was quick to congratulate him. Obama also dismissed the Muslim Brotherhood's ties with terrorists, or rather he didn't say anything publicly. He seemed very supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Does he get any credit for Morsi being outed? No, the Egyptians did that.

The Egyptians understand full well how close Morsi and Obama were. Check out their signs.

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media

Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media | Independent Journal Review

So, be prepared for the people of Egypt to be vilified by the Obama administration because they refuse to live under an oppressive Muslim dictator.

Unconvincing. Horrible try too. I have not been this embarrassed for conservatives since the Iraq War went from finding WMD to bringing Democracy to the Middle East once no WMD were found.

Obama wanted Morsi to stay in power.

You really need to get better informed.

:cuckoo:

So Obama has power when he puts Morsi in power, but now he can't keep him in power? What a delusion. No wonder the US voters refused to return conservatives to the White House. Bible schooled idiots made a mess of the world during the Bush years, and the American voters doesn't want to suffer like that again.
That's right, he could not keep him in power, or hold his health care debacle together - get the picture. He is an ideologue who acts with his heart; he is unable to reason things out to their potential eventualities -he leads from behind. Still Bush's fault?

A helluva lot of the chaos in the ME can be laid to Booosh's Great World Recession...Obama was for democracy, period, of course he would prefer secularists, hater dupes. Ay caramba.

Nixon gets credit for 20k+ of our Vietnam dead. Great Secret Plan! They knew they couldn't win and continued, LBJ gave up...

Obama was happy when Morsi won. Obama has been generous with OUR money ever since. Right now, Obama is threatening to cut off aid to Egypt now that his buddy has been ousted. That says a lot. Obama is unhappy about the terrorist-affiliated Muslim Brotherhood losing power.

Does Obama get the blame for Morsi getting in? The Egyptians did that, though Obama put the pressure on Mubarak to resign and paved the way for the MB. He openly supported Morsi and was quick to congratulate him. Obama also dismissed the Muslim Brotherhood's ties with terrorists, or rather he didn't say anything publicly. He seemed very supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Egyptians understand full well how close Morsi and Obama were. Check out their signs.

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media | Independent Journal Review

So, be prepared for the people of Egypt to be vilified by the Obama administration because they refuse to live under an oppressive Muslim dictator.

Unconvincing. Horrible try too. I have not been this embarrassed for conservatives since the Iraq War went from finding WMD to bringing Democracy to the Middle East once no WMD were found.

One sign said:

Obama
Your Bitch is
Our Dictator

Methinks the embarrassment is all on your side, bub.

Temper..temper..you seem confused and erratic..

So you're saying Obama gets credit for doing nothing and Democrat didn't vote for funding the war in Iraq. Granted, Democrats did turn their backs on the American troops in the field of war when they perceived a political advantage but I see that as gutless and UN-American.

The Democrats who made the mistake of supporting the Iraq War soon realized how ill-planned and ham-handed the Bush WH's Iraq War "strategerey" was, and rightly came back into line with the rest of liberalism in opposing it. By 2006's elections, most voters had changed their mind about the Iraq War too, firing from Congress the GOP oafs who rubber stamped everything the Bush WH wanted. To this day, the polls show most Americans view the Iraq War as a mistake. Are you questioning the wisdom of the American people? On Independence Day? Disgusting.

Liberal opponents of the Iraq War were 100% vindicated by the results of it, and its the GOP's fault that this is so. Get over it.

..and yet the Democrats kept voting and funding the war when Democrats controlled 66.6 or 100% of the federal power the last 2 years of the Bush years and well into the Obama years with the full support or sudden silence of the liberal media...You must secretly feel betrayed..

I don't feel betrayed. The Democrats had to responsibly get us out of Iraq, which meant some expenditure on the war. We couldn't just pick up sticks and leave. This was in marked contrast to the bumbling, clodhopping way in which the GOP blundered its way into the war, with no post-war plan, no occupation plan, too few troops, and not enough international and domestic support.

You do realize, don't you, that among the reasons the Dems had 66% of the power for a while was the GOP's poor management of the Iraq Debacle. No, I don't think you do.

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

One sign said:

Obama
Your Bitch is
Our Dictator

The embarrassment is all with the Egyptians. They got what they wanted when Mubarak stepped down. A year later they don't like his replacement, the guy THEY voted for.

So Obama has power when he puts Morsi in power, but now he can't keep him in power? What a delusion. No wonder the US voters refused to return conservatives to the White House. Bible schooled idiots made a mess of the world during the Bush years, and the American voters doesn't want to suffer like that again.
That's right, he could not keep him in power, or hold his health care debacle together - get the picture. He is an ideologue who acts with his heart; he is unable to reason things out to their potential eventualities -he leads from behind. Still Bush's fault?

He didn't try to keep him in power, he didn't try to put him in power. Quit trying to give America so much credit or blame. You wingnuts think we have so much power, but we don't. You'd think you morons would have learned something from your side's handing of Iraq over to Iran, but you clearly didn't.

Egypt President Mohamed Morsi's removal sparks celebrations - latimes.com

CAIRO -- Opponents of Egypt’s ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, celebrated into the night Wednesday after the military removed him from office, filling the streets in parts of the capital and in other cities and towns.

Revelers danced and cheered in Cairo’s Tahrir Square and outside the presidential palace, waiving flags and flashing green-colored lasers. Fireworks lighted up the sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? Have any of your predictions about Middle East events EVER come true? I mean, we're still waiting for the Iraqi WMD. Where are they? Besides in your imagination, that is.

No wonder McCain and Romney lost.
Blame? Are you fucking kidding me? You nut jobs were praising Obama from mountain tops about the Arab Spring and its results.

Now you're trying to make it out as if you never praised the bullshit achievement to begin with? And it's suddenly the fault of the right that shit isn't working out?

I got na question for you. IT SUCKS THAT YOU CANT BLAME THIS ON BUSH HUH?

Lolololol

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

One sign said:

Obama
Your Bitch is
Our Dictator

The sign is wrong, and so are you. Listen, trying to make Obama's foreign policy to be worse than the GOP's and Bush's is impossible to do. Stop making a fool of yourself by trying. It's cringe inducing.

Egypt President Mohamed Morsi's removal sparks celebrations - latimes.com

CAIRO -- Opponents of Egypt’s ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, celebrated into the night Wednesday after the military removed him from office, filling the streets in parts of the capital and in other cities and towns.

Revelers danced and cheered in Cairo’s Tahrir Square and outside the presidential palace, waiving flags and flashing green-colored lasers. Fireworks lighted up the sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? Have any of your predictions about Middle East events EVER come true? I mean, we're still waiting for the Iraqi WMD. Where are they? Besides in your imagination, that is.

No wonder McCain and Romney lost.
Blame? Are you fucking kidding me? You nut jobs were praising Obama from mountain tops about the Arab Spring and its results.

Now you're trying to make it out as if you never praised the bullshit achievement to begin with? And it's suddenly the fault of the right that shit isn't working out?

I got na question for you. IT SUCKS THAT YOU CANT BLAME THIS ON BUSH HUH?

Lolololol
Another unconvincing post from which I've learned nothing.

We praised, and still praise, Obama for not getting all meddling and bossy about the protests. It was the right thing to do, and still is.

I'm not blaming Bush for this. I'm still too busy blaming him for giving Iraq lock, stock & barrel over to Iran. Iraq & Iran are besties now, no thanks to Bush. Sure, he didn't intend to do that, but it happened because of Bush's decisions. Could you imagine if Obama had made such a blunder? The right wing mouth frothing would be at fever pitch. Well, even more so than it's usual high pitch.

...for putting him in office in the first place you mean?

He didn't put Morsi in power. He didn't take him out either. What an idiot you are. No wonder the American voter doesn't trust conservatives with power yet.

He did the right thing, and made sure the US minded its own business.

Too bad Bush didn't try that in Iraq. 3000 US troop deaths later, we now know meddling is a mistake. And maybe the GOP would have had a better chance of holding the White House in 2008 without an Iraq War too? Don't you agree?

LBJ's meddling cost us 59,000 US lives.

The Democratic Party's more conservative days were disastrous. We know. Good thing the liberals took over in the 1970s.

He didn't put Morsi in power. He didn't take him out either. What an idiot you are. No wonder the American voter doesn't trust conservatives with power yet.

He did the right thing, and made sure the US minded its own business.

Too bad Bush didn't try that in Iraq. 3000 US troop deaths later, we now know meddling is a mistake. And maybe the GOP would have had a better chance of holding the White House in 2008 without an Iraq War too? Don't you agree?

LBJ's meddling cost us 59,000 US lives.

The Democratic Party's more conservative days were disastrous. We know. Good thing the liberals took over in the 1970s.

Yea with the Jimmy Carter crecendo :eusa_liar:

The Democrats who made the mistake of supporting the Iraq War soon realized how ill-planned and ham-handed the Bush WH's Iraq War "strategerey" was, and rightly came back into line with the rest of liberalism in opposing it. By 2006's elections, most voters had changed their mind about the Iraq War too, firing from Congress the GOP oafs who rubber stamped everything the Bush WH wanted. To this day, the polls show most Americans view the Iraq War as a mistake. Are you questioning the wisdom of the American people? On Independence Day? Disgusting.

Liberal opponents of the Iraq War were 100% vindicated by the results of it, and its the GOP's fault that this is so. Get over it.

..and yet the Democrats kept voting and funding the war when Democrats controlled 66.6 or 100% of the federal power the last 2 years of the Bush years and well into the Obama years with the full support or sudden silence of the liberal media...You must secretly feel betrayed..

I don't feel betrayed. The Democrats had to responsibly get us out of Iraq, which meant some expenditure on the war. We couldn't just pick up sticks and leave. This was in marked contrast to the bumbling, clodhopping way in which the GOP blundered its way into the war, with no post-war plan, no occupation plan, too few troops, and not enough international and domestic support.

You do realize, don't you, that among the reasons the Dems had 66% of the power for a while was the GOP's poor management of the Iraq Debacle. No, I don't think you do.

We've already covered this and your retention level remains non-existent...moving on

We've already covered this and your retention level remains non-existent...moving on

Moving on? You mean quitting. I'd quit too if I had to defend your stupid ideas. You ain't got nothin'.

Safe to say his and Hillary Clinton's bizarre love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood has proven to be a monumental disaster. Now what does he do? I guess it's time for him to steal from American Citizens again and hand their Tax Dollars over to the new assholes in charge over there. What a sad mess.

Reading comprehension would help you. Obama wants the Egyptians to keep Morsi in power and has asked them to reinstate him. If they don't, he will cease giving aid to them.

Moving on? You mean quitting. I'd quit too if I had to defend your stupid ideas. You ain't got nothin'.

Great back stabbing and fully expected...the fact is, I see no purpose in wasting my time on a half wit that's fully invested in lies.

...and besides it's dinner time and I'm doing the barbequing..

Last edited:
Safe to say his and Hillary Clinton's bizarre love affair with the Muslim Brotherhood has proven to be a monumental disaster. Now what does he do? I guess it's time for him to steal from American Citizens again and hand their Tax Dollars over to the new assholes in charge over there. What a sad mess.

Is this the kind of crap you write when you're not reading Ron Paul's back library of racist newsletters?

Anyway, Obama never supported Morsi. He just wanted Egyptians to choose for themselves. Obama does not get credit or blame for any of this.

And what will Hillary do? We'll find out, after she cakewalks it to the Presidency in 2016.

Forum List

Back