Does Obama get credit for Morsi's fall? He certainly got the blame for Morsi's win.

Obama was happy when Morsi won. Obama has been generous with OUR money ever since. Right now, Obama is threatening to cut off aid to Egypt now that his buddy has been ousted. That says a lot. Obama is unhappy about the terrorist-affiliated Muslim Brotherhood losing power.

Does Obama get the blame for Morsi getting in? The Egyptians did that, though Obama put the pressure on Mubarak to resign and paved the way for the MB. He openly supported Morsi and was quick to congratulate him. Obama also dismissed the Muslim Brotherhood's ties with terrorists, or rather he didn't say anything publicly. He seemed very supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Does he get any credit for Morsi being outed? No, the Egyptians did that.

The Egyptians understand full well how close Morsi and Obama were. Check out their signs.

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media

Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media | Independent Journal Review

So, be prepared for the people of Egypt to be vilified by the Obama administration because they refuse to live under an oppressive Muslim dictator.

Unconvincing. Horrible try too. I have not been this embarrassed for conservatives since the Iraq War went from finding WMD to bringing Democracy to the Middle East once no WMD were found.

You are seriously unable to comprehend. The people of Egypt know how bad life was under Morsi and they know Obama is supportive of Morsi, so they are protesting and letting their feelings be known. Has nothing to do with Republicans.

Obama was supportive of Morsi from the get go. He clearly wasn't crazy about Mubarak, but has yet to say a bad word about Morsi.

If you have a problem with anything in the article, I suggest you direct your delusional comments to the protesters or to the White House.

Last edited:
Obama was happy when Morsi won. Obama has been generous with OUR money ever since. Right now, Obama is threatening to cut off aid to Egypt now that his buddy has been ousted. That says a lot. Obama is unhappy about the terrorist-affiliated Muslim Brotherhood losing power.

Does Obama get the blame for Morsi getting in? The Egyptians did that, though Obama put the pressure on Mubarak to resign and paved the way for the MB. He openly supported Morsi and was quick to congratulate him. Obama also dismissed the Muslim Brotherhood's ties with terrorists, or rather he didn't say anything publicly. He seemed very supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Egyptians understand full well how close Morsi and Obama were. Check out their signs.

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

Massive Wave Of Anti-Obama Sentiment In Egypt Ignored By Mainstream Media | Independent Journal Review

So, be prepared for the people of Egypt to be vilified by the Obama administration because they refuse to live under an oppressive Muslim dictator.

Unconvincing. Horrible try too. I have not been this embarrassed for conservatives since the Iraq War went from finding WMD to bringing Democracy to the Middle East once no WMD were found.

One sign said:

Obama
Your Bitch is
Our Dictator

Methinks the embarrassment is all on your side, bub.

Yup and some lefties will viciously attack the right because we are discussing news that greatly depresses them.

How bout that Egyptian Democracy? Their first elected leader gets overthrown. So what do we do now? Do we give more $Billions in American Tax Dollars to the new idiots in charge? I guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

One sign says:
Under
Satanic
Administration

You are seriously unable to comprehend. The people of Egypt know how bad life was under Morsi and they know Obama is supportive of Morsi, so they are protesting and letting their feelings be known. Has nothing to do with Republicans.

Obama was supportive of Morsi from the get go. He is now telling the Egyptians to reinstate Morsi as president and it sounds like the "or else" part of that is no more foreign aid.

If you have a problem with anything I wrote, I suggest you direct your delusional comments to the protesters or to the White House.

There was and is no support of the White House for Morsi, and there is also no support of his removal. The Obama WH is minding its business, which is what we should have done in Iraq.

You're attempt to Americanize this is pathetic, and will is flopping badly. No wonder the GOP lost the WH twice in a row.

Moving on? You mean quitting. I'd quit too if I had to defend your stupid ideas. You ain't got nothin'.

Great back stabbing and fully expected...the fact is, I see no purpose in wasting my time on a half wit that's fully invested in lies.

Lies? Lies about what? WMD?

Enjoy reading this link of your Democrat Masters quotes on WMD's in Iraq....dinner time...sheesh

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

Last edited:
Egypt President Mohamed Morsi's removal sparks celebrations - latimes.com

CAIRO -- Opponents of Egypt’s ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, celebrated into the night Wednesday after the military removed him from office, filling the streets in parts of the capital and in other cities and towns.

Revelers danced and cheered in Cairo’s Tahrir Square and outside the presidential palace, waiving flags and flashing green-colored lasers. Fireworks lighted up the sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? Have any of your predictions about Middle East events EVER come true? I mean, we're still waiting for the Iraqi WMD. Where are they? Besides in your imagination, that is.

No wonder McCain and Romney lost.
Blame? Are you fucking kidding me? You nut jobs were praising Obama from mountain tops about the Arab Spring and its results.

Now you're trying to make it out as if you never praised the bullshit achievement to begin with? And it's suddenly the fault of the right that shit isn't working out?

I got na question for you. IT SUCKS THAT YOU CANT BLAME THIS ON BUSH HUH?

Lolololol
Another unconvincing post from which I've learned nothing.

We praised, and still praise, Obama for not getting all meddling and bossy about the protests. It was the right thing to do, and still is.

I'm not blaming Bush for this. I'm still too busy blaming him for giving Iraq lock, stock & barrel over to Iran. Iraq & Iran are besties now, no thanks to Bush. Sure, he didn't intend to do that, but it happened because of Bush's decisions. Could you imagine if Obama had made such a blunder? The right wing mouth frothing would be at fever pitch. Well, even more so than it's usual high pitch.

Didn't learn anything? Well let me school the class clown then.

I didn't post this to "teach" you anything. I posted it to mock you for the COMPLETE TOTAL IDIOT you've made out of yourself for posting such an idiotic amateurish nonsensical post.

I usually consider Franco to be the biggest retard of this site. But this fucking thread is hysterically stupid.

Beyond stupid in fact.

Egypt President Mohamed Morsi's removal sparks celebrations - latimes.com

CAIRO -- Opponents of Egypt’s ousted president, Mohamed Morsi, celebrated into the night Wednesday after the military removed him from office, filling the streets in parts of the capital and in other cities and towns.

Revelers danced and cheered in Cairo’s Tahrir Square and outside the presidential palace, waiving flags and flashing green-colored lasers. Fireworks lighted up the sky.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right wingers have spent the last two years mouth-breathing about how Obama was all in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over. What say you now, wingaloons? Have any of your predictions about Middle East events EVER come true? I mean, we're still waiting for the Iraqi WMD. Where are they? Besides in your imagination, that is.

No wonder McCain and Romney lost.

Obabble called for Mubarak to quit. Would he have done that if he knew the Muslim Brotherhood would take over? If the answer is yes...he is double the fool I thought he is.
Exactly.. Obama asked Mubarak to step down and he was a pretty good of keeping the peace between Isreal and Egypt to back a man who was clearing a radical Islamic idiot.. He did not want to get involved with this demonstration but he sure spoke up on the last one

Obama was supportive of Morsi from the get go. He is now telling the Egyptians to reinstate Morsi as president and it sounds like the "or else" part of that is no more foreign aid.

If you have a problem with anything I wrote, I suggest you direct your delusional comments to the protesters or to the White House.

There was and is no support of the White House for Morsi, and there is also no support of his removal. The Obama WH is minding its business, which is what we should have done in Iraq.

You're attempt to Americanize this is pathetic, and will is flopping badly. No wonder the GOP lost the WH twice in a row.

You are uninformed and just plain wrong. This President and Hillary Clinton have been big supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood. They backed the wrong horse. But don't worry, i'm sure they're gonna give $Billions in American Tax Dollars to the new idiots in charge over there as well. It's a sad mess. And unfortunately, it's a sad mess that effects us here at home. A miserably failed foreign policy for sure.

Last edited:
So Right Wingers agree: Obama is to blame for Morsi's rise, but gets no credit for his fall.

This makes no sense at all, but hey, while in power, you screwed up Iraq and the economy, so stupid ideas are expected from the Right. McCain and Romney lost badly, and now we see how deserved those humiliating losses were. What a bunch of simpletons you are.

If Bush had been a better President, maybe the GOP would have had a better chance at keeping the White House. But Bush's Presidency was a failure. Maybe it's the Right who should "blame Bush'.

Great back stabbing and fully expected...the fact is, I see no purpose in wasting my time on a half wit that's fully invested in lies.

Lies? Lies about what? WMD?

Enjoy reading this link of your Democrat Masters quotes on WMD's in Iraq....dinner time...sheesh

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

We all know some Democrats were wrong. So what? They changed their minds, and I forgive them for it. Live with it.

So Right Wingers agree: Obama is to blame for Morsi's rise, but gets no credit for his fall.

This makes no sense at all, but hey, while in power, you screwed up Iraq and the economy, so stupid ideas are expected from the Right. McCain and Romney lost badly, and now we see how deserved those humiliating losses were. What a bunch of simpletons you are.

If Bush had been a better President, maybe the GOP would have had a better chance at keeping the White House. But Bush's Presidency was a failure. Maybe it's the Right who should "blame Bush'.

A ha ha ha ha ha I fucking called it........

BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOSH

nut

Blame? Are you fucking kidding me? You nut jobs were praising Obama from mountain tops about the Arab Spring and its results.

Now you're trying to make it out as if you never praised the bullshit achievement to begin with? And it's suddenly the fault of the right that shit isn't working out?

I got na question for you. IT SUCKS THAT YOU CANT BLAME THIS ON BUSH HUH?

Lolololol

We praised, and still praise, Obama for not getting all meddling and bossy about the protests. It was the right thing to do, and still is.

I'm not blaming Bush for this. I'm still too busy blaming him for giving Iraq lock, stock & barrel over to Iran. Iraq & Iran are besties now, no thanks to Bush. Sure, he didn't intend to do that, but it happened because of Bush's decisions. Could you imagine if Obama had made such a blunder? The right wing mouth frothing would be at fever pitch. Well, even more so than it's usual high pitch.

I didn't post this to "teach" you anything. I posted it to mock you for the COMPLETE TOTAL IDIOT you've made out of yourself for posting such an idiotic amateurish nonsensical post.

I usually consider Franco to be the biggest retard of this site. But this fucking thread is hysterically stupid.

Beyond stupid in fact.

Man, you hicks are so oafish and ill-spoken. No wonder the GOP made America worse off under Bush. No wonder McCain and Romney lost so badly. What a bunch of low rent buffoons you are.

For the record I don't givw ONE OUNCE 9f credit to Obama. The people of Egypt and their military are TRYING to stabilize and shape THEIR OWN future. Unlike you ass licking Obama worshippers they're speaking out against what thwy believe to be wrong and the don't need Obama's fucking permission to do it.

Get over yourselves

BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOSH

nut

It's going to take years to fix all the mistakes of the Bush years. And Mitt and McCain's refusal to fess up to those mistakes, and promise not to repeat them, are why the GOP lost. Conservatives only have themselves to blame for Obama's Presidency. No iraq War, no Obama.

I'm glad he's President, but I also know that conservative foreign policy failures made his Presidency possible.

Beyond stupid in fact.

Man, you hicks are so oafish and ill-spoken. No wonder the GOP made America worse off under Bush. No wonder McCain and Romney lost so badly. What a bunch of low rent buffoons you are.

McCain isn't president.
Bush is LONG GONE
Romney NEVER held any power in DC.

Stop fucking grasping at historical straws and own up to when, why and under whom this is all taking place under.

And for the record I have ALWAYS lived in a city of 1+ million so I doubt I qualify as a hick. But even if I did it just shows what a judgemental intolerant biggoted jackass you are.

For the record I don't givw ONE OUNCE 9f credit to Obama. The people of Egypt and their military are TRYING to stabilize and shape THEIR OWN future. Unlike you ass licking Obama worshippers they're speaking out against what thwy believe to be wrong and the don't need Obama's fucking permission to do it.

Get over yourselves

Where was this attitude during the Iraq Debacle? Just think how much better off we'd have been if we'd have left Iraq alone. But we didn't. It was a blood-soaked flop and failure, and people like you are to blame.

BOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOSH

nut

It's going to take years to fix all the mistakes of the Bush years. And Mitt and McCain's refusal to fess up to those mistakes, and promise not to repeat them, are why the GOP lost. Conservatives only have themselves to blame for Obama's Presidency. No iraq War, no Obama.

I'm glad he's President, but I also know that conservative foreign policy failures made his Presidency possible.

Yes, yes, yes. Bush and McCain are totally pulling the strings behind the scenes to cause this mess in egypt.

Do you have any idea how utterly STUPID you sound?

Bush and McCain definately played a role in the crash.....OF OUR ECONOMY, not Egypt.

I should pos rep you for giving me so many laughs tonight.

Get over yourselves

Where was this attitude during the Iraq Debacle? Just think how much better off we'd have been if we'd have left Iraq alone. But we didn't. It was a blood-soaked flop and failure, and people like you are to blame.

I voted for Bush, I thought it was stupid that he had us go into Iraq, and I thought he was stupid for not vetoing a lot of the spending that the democrats put forth for his signature.
I've said this for years.
Can you say anything about Obama other than your mancrush for him?

Get over yourselves

For the UMPTHTEENTH time.

I supported the Iraq war. I did not support the way it was conducted.

But let me ask this.....why the hell are you trying to change the subject? Teying to derail your own thread out of embarrassment?

Beyond stupid in fact.

McCain isn't president.
Bush is LONG GONE
Romney NEVER held any power in DC.

Stop fucking grasping at historical straws and own up to when, why and under whom this is all taking place under.

And for the record I have ALWAYS lived in a city of 1+ million so I doubt I qualify as a hick. But even if I did it just shows what a judgemental intolerant biggoted jackass you are.

I live in a city of about a million. There are lots of angry white guys in it with your failed and flopped conservative ideas. I call them hicks. That's your fault, not mine.

Obama played no role in Morsi's "win" or his removal. You need to grasp that. And criticizing Obama cannot be done without arguing what a GOPer would be doing or would have done instead, so bringing McCain & Mittsky up is entirely necessary.

We'd be bogged down in Iraq and Syria by now, with either Mittens or McMainiac in the White House, as well as at war with Iran over yet more imaginary WMD. This is not some musing on my part either. This was their stated policy preferences during their campaigns.

Forum List

Back