🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Obama have the right stuff?

Does Obama have the right stuff to deal with Putin?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
Can Obama standup to putin? I hope so, but I have my doubts; I feel that Obama is out class by Putin in the same way the Sherman Tank was outclassed by the Tiger Tank. Putin is tough, highly intelligent and has a life time of experience in killing people as a KGB officer. The future looks bleak.

The last time we had a situation like this was 1939 in Europe when Hitler was grabbing one country after another. I can understand the desire to avoid conflict with Russia; the last time we fought a major war in Europe 200,000 American soldiers died in four years of war.

However, Putin as the leader of Russia bodes badly for us and freedom in general. Putin is one tough Honky; he will respect nothing but force. The Left may be just having fun accusing the right of loving Putin or at least I hope that is the case, if not I worry about the ability of the our people on the left sided of the political spectrum to accurately perceive reality. I think that the conservatives see the situation clearly and it doesn’t look good for us. I don’t think that there are any Americans who love Putin except for the possibility of a few disenchanted white racist that may see Putin as some kind of Caucasian savior of the white race. If Putin is as smart as I think he is he will to take advantage of the disenchantment of those people. As the Viet Cong proved during the Vietnam war it is always advantageous to have American allies when in conflict with the US.

I just hope that we are able discourages Putin’s aggressiveness before Russia starts eyeing a part of Alaska. Would you be willing to give up Alaska or part of it to keep Putin happy?

Last edited:
Can Obama standup to putin? I hope so, but I have my doubts; I feel that Obama is out class by Putin in the same way the Sherman Tank was outclassed by the Tiger Tank. Putin is tough, highly intelligent and has a life time of experience in killing people as a KGB officer. The future looks bleak.

The last time we had a situation like this was 1939 in Europe when Hitler was grabbing one country after another. I can understand the desire to avoid conflict with Russia; the last time we fought a major war in Europe 200,000 American soldiers died in four years of war.

However, Putin as the leader of Russia bodes badly for us and freedom in general. Putin is one tough Honky; he will respect nothing but force. The Left may be just having fun accusing the right of loving Putin or at least I hope that is the case, if not I worry about the ability of the our people on the left sided of the political spectrum to accurately perceive reality. I think that the conservatives see the situation clearly and it doesn’t look good for us. I don’t think that there are any Americans who love Putin except for the possibility of a few disenchanted white racist that may see Putin as some kind of Caucasian savior of the white race. If Putin is as smart as I think he is he will to take advantage of the disenchantment of those people. As the Viet Cong proved during the Vietnam war it is always advantageous to have American allies when in conflict with the US.

I just hope that we are able discourages Putin’s aggressiveness before Russia starts eyeing a part of Alaska. Would you be willing to give up Alaska or part of it to keep Putin happy?

I find it interesting that a lot of people are asking that question now, but when Jr. was in office, they didn't give it a second thought.

I guess that Obama hasn't looked into Putin's eyes and seen his soul like Jr. claims to have done.

Obama is way smarter than Jr., yet people believed Jr. when he said he saw Putin's soul, so therefore they thought that Jr. was better equipped to deal with Putin.

I find it interesting that a lot of people are asking that question now, but when Jr. was in office, they didn't give it a second thought.

I guess that Obama hasn't looked into Putin's eyes and seen his soul like Jr. claims to have done.

Obama is way smarter than Jr., yet people believed Jr. when he said he saw Putin's soul, so therefore they thought that Jr. was better equipped to deal with Putin.

So, you can't answer the OP's question I see. Not surprised

I agree with the OP. Obama through his actions has blown the dog whistle giving Putin a green light. The open microphone of having more flexibility after the elections says it all. Essentially, wait until I'm re-elected and I will kill the missile shield in Europe and give you the keys to your old USSR.

-Geaux

Easy question for all

How many posters want to go to war over the Ukraine?

"I find it interesting that a lot of people are asking that question now, but when Jr. was in office, they didn't give it a second thought."

Bush never had to deal with deal with Russia, there is a big difference.

"I guess that Obama hasn't looked into Putin's eyes and seen his soul like Jr. claims to have done.

Obama is way smarter than Jr., yet people believed Jr. when he said he saw Putin's soul, so therefore they thought that Jr. was better equipped to deal with Putin".

When Bush said that he was trying to influence the future. He might have suspected that flattery wouldn‘t work with Putin, but what the hell, it didn’t cost anything. And how do you know that Obama is smarter than Bush have their college grades been compared?

Last edited:

"I find it interesting that a lot of people are asking that question now, but when Jr. was in office, they didn't give it a second thought."

"I guess that Obama hasn't looked into Putin's eyes and seen his soul like Jr. claims to have done.

Obama is way smarter than Jr., yet people believed Jr. when he said he saw Putin's soul, so therefore they thought that Jr. was better equipped to deal with Putin".

When Bush said that he was trying to influence the future. He might have suspected that flattery wouldn‘t work with Putin, but what the hell, it didn’t cost anything. And how do you know that Obama is smarter than Bush have their college grades been compared?

Dunno if their grades have been compared, but considering that both ended up with a second term (must really grate on the GOP), I'm comparing them by where they were in the same timeline for where they were.

About this time under Jr.'s administration, the market was blowing up, but a lot of people saw it was going to fail.

Under Obama, we've not only gotten rid of the deficit that the stock market had, but we've also managed to develop jobs.

Sorry..................but Obama is smarter than Jr. I mean..............Jr. decided that a tax surplus should go to the richest, and even after 9/11 and the start of the war, he even gave the rich yet another tax cut.

Fuck Jr., Fuck Cheney, and Fuck RumsFAILED.

No. Obama does not have it.

" decided that a tax surplus should go to the richest, and even after 9/11 and the start of the war, he even gave the rich yet another tax cut."

QUOTE]

I know what you mean when it come to taxes conservative can be a pain. They seem to have ingrained hatred of paying taxes. Their love of money may kill us someday. But when it come to war they are superior to liberals and essential to the survival of freedom.

Last edited:

From an education standpoint how do we know who is the smarter of the two? Or are you going by political intelligence?

Yes Obama more than has it. Putin is not stupid and knows he can only go so far. There is nothing in the Ukraine I care to protect. Wake me when Putin loses his mind and invades Alaska.

Yes Obama more than has it. Putin is not stupid and knows he can only go so far. There is nothing in the Ukraine I care to protect. Wake me when Putin loses his mind and invades Alaska.

Let’s look at your statement from a different perspective if we may: Hitler is not stupid and knows he can only go so far. There is nothing in the Europe I care to protect. Wake me when Hitler loses his mind and invades Alaska.

Do you see it?

Let’s look at your statement from a different perspective if we may: Hitler is not stupid and knows he can only go so far. There is nothing in the Europe I care to protect. Wake me when Hitler loses his mind and invades Alaska.

Do you see it?

Do I see what? Russia from Alaska? Didn't Hitler actually bomb England and kill some people? Different times. If Putin scratches his ass too hard a mic will transmit us the details. He wont be doing anything in secrecy. We can blow his ass up 100 different times with a push of a button. Are you saying he is on the level of Hitler?

" decided that a tax surplus should go to the richest, and even after 9/11 and the start of the war, he even gave the rich yet another tax cut."

QUOTE]

I know what you mean when it come to taxes conservative can be a pain. They seem to have ingrained hatred of paying taxes. Their love of money may kill us someday. But when it come to war they are superior to liberals and essential to the survival of freedom.

When it comes to war the conservatives are superior to the liberals?

The liberals want to pursue diplomacy, and try to make things work without bombs.

The conservatives want the bombs, because that way they can support the military industrial complex (which many of them have a lot of money in........check the lobbyists).

Do you see it?

Do I see what? Russia from Alaska? Didn't Hitler actually bomb England and kill some people? Different times. If Putin scratches his ass too hard a mic will transmit us the details. He wont be doing anything in secrecy. We can blow his ass up 100 different times with a push of a button. Are you saying he is on the level of Hitler?

You said and I replied:

“Do I see what? Russia from Alaska?”

Yes one can see Russia from the USA. I have been stationed on the coast of the Bearing Sea.

“Didn't Hitler actually bomb England and kill some people?”

Yes, after Britain and France declared war on Germany. Hitler had no interest in fighting the West. His dream was take Russia as growing room for the German people. He expected that to occupy him for the rest of his life and it would be up to his successor take the rest of Europe

“ If Putin scratches his ass too hard a mic will transmit us the details. He wont be doing anything in secrecy.”

I think that your confidence in our intelligence gathering ability might be a little over rated. If you are so inclined, checkout some of our intelligence failures.

“We can blow his ass up 100 different times with a push of a button.”

Just as he can do to us.

“Are you saying he is on the level of Hitler?”

He is as intelligence, aggressive and as ruthless as Hitler and I suspect he might be more patience and thereby less likely to make self-defeating blunders.

Do you see it?

You said and I replied:

Yes one can see Russia from the USA. I have been stationed on the coast of the Bearing Sea.

Yes, after Britain and France declared war on Germany. Hitler had no interest in fighting the West. His dream was take Russia as growing room for the German people. He expected that to occupy him for the rest of his life and it would be up to his successor take the rest of Europe

“ If Putin scratches his ass too hard a mic will transmit us the details. He wont be doing anything in secrecy.”

I think that your confidence in our intelligence gathering ability might be a little over rated. If you are so inclined, checkout some of our intelligence failures.

Just as he can do to us.

He is as intelligence, aggressive and as ruthless as Hitler and I suspect he might be more patience and thereby less likely to make self-defeating blunders.

I know you can see Russia from Alaska. I asked is that what you were asking did I see. How did you see it from the Bearing Sea? Did you mean the Bering Sea?

I worked communications and security in the service. I have a background in security in the IT field as well. Dont let a few failures make you miss the vast majority of wins for our intelligence community. They are not going to exactly tell you their victories.

Hitler was a madman. I dont believe Putin to be one. I believe he is trying to raise the esteem of his country.

You said and I replied:

Just as he can do to us.

I know you can see Russia from Alaska. I asked is that what you were asking did I see. How did you see it from the Bearing Sea? Did you mean the Bering Sea?

I worked communications and security in the service. I have a background in security in the IT field as well. Dont let a few failures make you miss the vast majority of wins for our intelligence community. They are not going to exactly tell you their victories.

Hitler was a madman. I dont believe Putin to be one. I believe he is trying to raise the esteem of his country.

You are correct it is spelled Bering Sea. What I was asking you is if you could see the parallel between Hitler and Putin…… I was stationed at a remote radar site on the Bering Sea during the Cold War.

Don’t believe the propaganda, Hitler was as sane as you or I. He was simply a highly ambitious totalitarian thug similar to Putin. If he had been more patient and delayed his dream of conquering the Soviet Union for the German people he would have most likely have won WW11.

Forum List

Back