🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Obama have the right stuff?

Does Obama have the right stuff to deal with Putin?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So..................are you a Hitler supporter longly?

It sure sounds like you are.

No I am not a supporter of Hitler or any other thug. Regular thugs are bad enough, but totalitarians are even worse. But now Hitler is history and I can deal with him objectively. One who loves liberty can never favor any dictator. This idea that Hitler was a fool and a failed paper hanger is left over WWII propaganda that has out lived its usefulness. The truth is that Hitler was a brilliant German speaker and political organizer. He was no fool, but fortunately for us he was not as smart as he thought he was.

Last edited:

No I am not a supporter of Hitler or any other thug. Regular thugs are bad enough, but totalitarians are even worse. But now Hitler is history and I can deal with him objectively. One who loves liberty can never favor any dictator. These idea that Hitler was a fool and a failed paper hanger is left over WWII propaganda that has out lived its usefulness. The truth is that Hitler was a brilliant German speaker and political organizer. He was no fool, but fortunately us he was not as smart as he thought he was.

You're no supporter of Hitler or any other thug?

Then why do you support Paul Ryan, or any other GOP thug?

Sorry, but if I wanted a totalitarian state, I'd vote for the Republicans.

I don't, so that is why I won't vote for them.

No I am not a supporter of Hitler or any other thug. Regular thugs are bad enough, but totalitarians are even worse. But now Hitler is history and I can deal with him objectively. One who loves liberty can never favor any dictator. These idea that Hitler was a fool and a failed paper hanger is left over WWII propaganda that has out lived its usefulness. The truth is that Hitler was a brilliant German speaker and political organizer. He was no fool, but fortunately us he was not as smart as he thought he was.

You have got to be kidding me. The Republican are neither thugs or totalitarians, in fact they seem to have a greater appreciation for liberty than does many in my own party. Just because I am Democrat does not mean that I am going to automatically vote democrat like some programmed robot. I voted for McCain because Obama never responded to the stories that he had a communist mentor during his youth. The second time I voted for Obama because the Republican did not make it clear he would protect Medicaid, Medicare and the social welfare system. I had visions of people being thrown out nursing homes.

Is not Obama-care a thuggish law? It is a law that forces a citizen to spend his money in a way that the government believes he should spend it. If there is a social need that needs to be met the government should raise taxes and provide for it. Free people should be able to spend their money as they see fit.

You have got to be kidding me. The Republican are neither thugs or totalitarians, in fact they seem to have a greater appreciation for liberty than does many in my own party. Just because I am Democrat does not mean that I am going to automatically vote democrat like some programmed robot. I voted for McCain because Obama never responded to the stories that he had a communist mentor during his youth. The second time I voted for Obama because the Republican did not make it clear he would protect Medicaid, Medicare and the social welfare system. I had visions of people being thrown out nursing homes.

Is not Obama-care a thuggish law? It is a law that forces a citizen to spend his money in a way that the government believes he should spend it. If there is a social need that needs to be met the government should raise taxes and provide for it. Free people should be able to spend their money as they see fit.

You're right..................if there is a social need that needs to be met, the government should raise taxes and provide for it.

There IS a social need. Only problem is, the government (as evidenced by the GOP) would rather hike up the taxes on the middle class while cutting taxes for the "job creators" at the top.

Tell me..........and do it honestly................when was the last time that Mitt Romney created any jobs for the U.S.?

Here's a hint................he never did................

You're right..................if there is a social need that needs to be met, the government should raise taxes and provide for it.

There IS a social need. Only problem is, the government (as evidenced by the GOP) would rather hike up the taxes on the middle class while cutting taxes for the "job creators" at the top.

Tell me..........and do it honestly................when was the last time that Mitt Romney created any jobs for the U.S.?

Here's a hint................he never did................

That I can comment on. One of the companies that he took credit for leading and creating jobs for during his campaign was a company that I ran the west coast division for over a period of 9 years. The impact that he and Bain Capital had on the growth of the organization was minimal, as the growth plan and the financial reserves necessary to facillitate the growth plan was firmly in place years prior to Romneys arrival.

What he actually specialized in was leading downsizing efforts in struggling companies, bankrupting them, then selling them off at a profit, leaving unemployed casualties behind.

So Did Romney Create 100,000 Jobs, Or Not? - Forbes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back