Does the Trump Admin. not understand what an appropriation is and means?

aside from the fact that isn't what the money is allocated for, how disgusting is that orange imbecile taking money from our troops for his pathetic wall. that "mexico [was supposed to] pay for".

he doesn't even give a damn about the wall... he was begging the Mexican president to just not talk about it so he could scam the "base"

:cuckoo:
since it is an omnibus rather than a regular budget, the president has the authority for discretionary spending.

and lookie lookie, obummer did the same thingy. you all are a fking bunch of hypocrites. fk you're all anti fking american. sorry, that's just all that can be said to rant at something your guy did. my god fk off.

What is an "Omnibus Spending Bill" and Why is it Different than What You Think? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

"Does the President have “discretionary” power over the funds in the Omnibus Bill? Yes

Presidents can use their INFLUENCE over any items that have been appropriated, depending on the agencies involved. Obama used his to influence spending in agencies that were advancing his agenda. In short, there is little information to tell us how appropriated money is actually spent. But there are still some rules."

Hello mther fking wall.
It would be so kewl of Trump used military funds to build the wall. The snowflakes would be foaming at the mouth. Watch them all scream about the Constitution. Would be laughing my ass off.

Yeah, they could sue the administration, and that would take 2-3 years. Even if they won, Trump could just tell the court to enforce its decision.

aside from the fact that isn't what the money is allocated for, how disgusting is that orange imbecile taking money from our troops for his pathetic wall. that "mexico [was supposed to] pay for".

he doesn't even give a damn about the wall... he was begging the Mexican president to just not talk about it so he could scam the "base"

since it is an omnibus rather than a regular budget, the president has the authority for discretionary spending.

and lookie lookie, obummer did the same thingy. you all are a fking bunch of hypocrites. fk you're all anti fking american. sorry, that's just all that can be said to rant at something your guy did. my god fk off.

What is an "Omnibus Spending Bill" and Why is it Different than What You Think? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

"Does the President have “discretionary” power over the funds in the Omnibus Bill? Yes

Presidents can use their INFLUENCE over any items that have been appropriated, depending on the agencies involved. Obama used his to influence spending in agencies that were advancing his agenda. In short, there is little information to tell us how appropriated money is actually spent. But there are still some rules."

Hello mther fking wall.
It would be so kewl of Trump used military funds to build the wall. The snowflakes would be foaming at the mouth. Watch them all scream about the Constitution. Would be laughing my ass off.

Yeah, they could sue the administration, and that would take 2-3 years. Even if they won, Trump could just tell the court to enforce its decision.
but he has discretionary power. They can't sue him. oops

Hello mther fking wall.

Like I posted before, they would immediately move to impeach him.

It appears it isn't up to him though, it is up to the folks that run those bureaucracies, and I don't think they will budge. . .

unless, you know, Trump does what he does best.

giphy.gif

Hello mther fking wall.

It appears it isn't up to him though, it is up to the folks that run those bureaucracies, and I don't think they will budge. . .

giphy.gif
who would impeach him? he has discretionary power. he also has precedence from the previous president and others.

Hello mther fking wall.

giphy.gif
who would impeach him? he has discretionary power. he also has precedence from the previous president and others.

I agree.

That said, the more he pisses off the establishment, the more shit they will drag out to try to play gotcha with.

Go ahead and do a "Stormy Daniels" search on the forum if you don't believe it.

And that would certainly be no way to make that investigation about his dealing with Russian oligarchs, German Bankers, and Russian organized crime go away any sooner either.

If you think it is only the Democrats that hate him, you don't know what is really going on. If that wall gets built, he will have made some viciously hostile enemies of Big Ag, Big Pharma, oh hell, the list is endless, they probably won't stop till they see him in jail.

Hello mther fking wall.

giphy.gif
who would impeach him?
The Senate, stupid.

Hello mther fking wall.

giphy.gif
who would impeach him?
The Senate, stupid.
Actually, I believe it is congress that impeaches, and Senate that tries the impeachment and does the convicting.

I think the Senate only votes on conviction.

Donald Trump 'just six votes from impeachment'

giphy.gif
who would impeach him?
The Senate, stupid.
Actually, I believe it is congress that impeaches, and Senate that tries the impeachment and does the convicting.

I think the Senate only votes on conviction.

Donald Trump 'just six votes from impeachment'
I'll be over here if anyone is looking.

Dunce.jpg

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Forum List

Back