🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does your vote in 2020 really matter- most likely not

USA 1016 election
Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.
Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Are You Going To Vote & why

Thanks in advance

:)-

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.
If it had turned out the other way around you would still be screaming.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head, holding some stupid hand-painted sign, or breaking windows and staring fires on some college campus.

That's the difference between you people and we people. We accept the results of elections, whereas you can't seem to.

I'm going to vote as always even though my vote for president has never counted towards electing them. It's all part of the curse of being in the local political minority. This fundamentally undemocratic system of electing the president must end.

We are not a democracy. The Framers didn't want a democracy.
Move.
No, you move.

USA 1016 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)
Here is the final popular vote count of the 2016 election just in case you want to feel bad

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

EVERY vote counts. It's why Trump clobbered Killery in the Electoral College vote in 2016. Every vote in the states President Trump won counted towards his winning the Electoral College vote quite easily. He won 30 states to Killery's 20 and 306-227 in Electoral College votes. The popular vote didn't and DOES NOT mean a thing. You're welcome.

I'm going to vote as always even though my vote for president has never counted towards electing them. It's all part of the curse of being in the local political minority. This fundamentally undemocratic system of electing the president must end.

Move.
No, you move.

Why would I move? I like the way the Constitution says we elect the president and I know there is no way an amendment to change it will pass.

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have so say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

Poor whiner. The EC did exactly what it was supposed to do, prevent ignorant, uneducated fools, from propelling a corrupt politician into the White House.

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head

That's true, you wouldn't have done that, because Hillary didn't ooze around disparaging women everywhere she went.
Here's another clue --- look up the term "cause and effect".

Move.
Definition of democracy
1a: government by the people especially : rule of the majority

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

2: a political unit that has a democratic government

3: capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the U.S.from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts

4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority

5: the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges
Definition of DEMOCRACY

Defiant1, if the USA is not a democracy, then what is it

in advance i say, thanks for your detailed description of our political system. Now having said that, this is a trick question, say the wrong thing and your russian mole thingee will show.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head, holding some stupid hand-painted sign, or breaking windows and staring fires on some college campus.

That's the difference between you people and we people. We accept the results of elections, whereas you can't seem to.
Who do you think you are bullshitting? You are still certain that the popular vote margin was entirely illegal aliens voting in vast numbers. Trump won and you can't even accept that.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I lived through 8 years of Obama, didn't I? Sure, I would have bitched and moaned if Hillary had won. But you wouldn't have seen me out in the street wearing a pussy hat on my head

That's true, you wouldn't have done that, because Hillary didn't ooze around disparaging women everywhere she went.

You mean like those women her husband raped?

John Hawkins - Hillary’s War on the Women Who Boinked Bill

USA 1016 election

So folks, it matters not how you vote but if you don’t vote you have no say in the matter.

Thanks in advance

EVERY vote counts. It's why Trump clobbered Killery in the Electoral College vote in 2016. Every vote in the states President Trump won counted towards his winning the Electoral College vote quite easily. He won 30 states to Killery's 20 and 306-227 in Electoral College votes. The popular vote didn't and DOES NOT mean a thing. You're welcome.

Once again -- this state (NC) did not vote for Rump. Nor did Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Nor for that matter did Florida, Aridzona or even Utah. Get that? Rump could not pull even 50% of the vote in freaking Utah. And IIRC Clinton could not pull 50% in Virginia or Colorado either.

But diga me Tonto --- if the popular vote DOES NOT mean a thing, then on what basis did those states' electors vote?

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Remind me again what office "her husband" was running for?
You ah.... you DO understand they're two different people, right?

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Who do you think you are bullshitting? You are still certain that the popular vote margin was entirely illegal aliens voting in vast numbers. Trump won and you can't even accept that.

I don't care at this point. The main thing is that Trump won.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Actually he just posted the numbers. They're on the record.
"Popular" means "of the People".
Surely you remember "the People" right? We made us a country a while back.

Right but anybody running with any class will choose not to campaign in foreigner infested, weirdo inhabited disgusting shitholes such as Loon York and Mexifornia as they know they will not whore themselves out to the lowest common denominator. In other words, they’ll make no effort to win a “popular vote” which serves no purpose.

Remind me again what office "her husband" was running for?
You ah.... you DO understand they're two different people, right?

"Disgraced ex-president."

Looks like he got the job too. :21:

Trump won and you can't even accept that.
Trump is being impeached as we speak. The impeachment articles will be sent to the Senate. The Senate members will all stand up in unison and say out loud—

Trump You are Fired!!!!
Bye bye sweetie pie

Move.
Definition of democracy
1a: government by the people especially : rule of the majority

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

2: a political unit that has a democratic government

3: capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the U.S.from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts

4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority

5: the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges
Definition of DEMOCRACY

Defiant1, if the USA is not a democracy, then what is it

in advance i say, thanks for your detailed description of our political system. Now having said that, this is a trick question, say the wrong thing and your russian mole thingee will show.

Constitutional Republic.

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

Once again -- this state (NC) did not vote for Rump. Nor did Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Nor for that matter did Florida, Aridzona or even Utah. Get that? Rump could not pull even 50% of the vote in freaking Utah. And IIRC Clinton could not pull 50% in Virginia or Colorado either.

But diga me Tonto --- if the popular vote DOES NOT mean a thing, then on what basis did those states' electors vote?
You are definitely an idiot. And you STILL can't get over the fact that your dear Killery LOST 30 states and LOST in Electoral College votes 306-227. This happened even though the election was pretty much handed to her. The Hidabeast STILL found a way to LOSE!

Trump is being impeached as we speak. The impeachment articles will be sent to the Senate. The Senate members will all stand up in unison and say out loud—

Trump You are Fired!!!!
Bte bye sweetie pie

Dude: I'm going to laugh in your face and twist the knife unmercifully when that doesn't happen. Remember the feeling of helplessness you felt on the morning after election night, 2016?

Your failed "impeachment" is going to be worse or you, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
:laughing0301:

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I would also like to point out...there is no such thing as a "popular vote" for national elections.

Actually he just posted the numbers. They're on the record.
"Popular" means "of the People".
Surely you remember "the People" right? We made us a country a while back.

Right but anybody running with any class will choose not to campaign in foreigner infested, weirdo inhabited disgusting shitholes such as Loon York and Mexifornia as they know they will not whore themselves out to the lowest common denominator. In other words, they’ll make no effort to win a “popular vote” which serves no purpose.

Nobody will EVER bother to campaign in New York -- California -- Alabama -- Nebraska -- Connecticut --- Wyoming--- Washington --- Idaho ---- etc etc and especially Alaska or Hawaii which are already parceled out by "gentlemen's agreement" --- simply because under the corrupt WTA/EC system those are pre-designated "red" or "blue" states. That means one candy doesn't bother because they know they have it locked up and the other doesn't bother because they know the other one has it locked up. That's why they all come flitting around like houseflies to a state like mine while the Idahoes and Mississippis and Massachusettses can only watch from afar.

As I said in the first place -- what a great system. (/sarc)

Trump You are Fired!!!!
Bye bye sweetie pie

Is this another one of those “we really, really, really, really got him this time and this time we really, really mean it” sort of threads?

USA 1016 election

Thanks in advance

I don't care at this point. The main thing is that Trump won.
Assuming Trump loses this next election you will never accept that he lost because he sucks at being president.

Forum List

Back