Doesn't the Federal Govt have insurance?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Isn't that what lefties say when someone business or private property gets destroyed? It's ok becasue they have insurance, so is the Federal Govt stupid enough to not have insurance?

Isn't that what lefties say when someone business or private property gets destroyed? It's ok becasue they have insurance, so is the Federal Govt stupid enough to not have insurance?

You can sue the US government in certain cases, but you'd just be getting your own money back.

And your next door neighbor's, who also paid taxes.

You can sue the US government in certain cases, but you'd just be getting your own money back.

And your next door neighbor's, who also paid taxes.
No I mean the US Govt should care about all the tresspassing and damge, they have insurance, right?

No I mean the US Govt should care about all the tresspassing and damge, they have insurance, right?

Apparently not. What insurance company in their right mind would write them a policy? :laughing0301:

indemnity.jpg

It was more a critique on the lefts attitudes that it's ok to burn down a business and ruin peoples lives because, insurance.

Some folks in the federal government actually inspired, inflamed, instigated, and applauded the damage in the 2020 riots.

Perhaps the OP is unaware that there is a Federal torts claims act. If you believe that the government has harmed you wrongfully, you can sue for damages, and win. The key here is that the Government has to give you the RIGHT to sue, which it has under limited circumstances.

Forum List

Back