Dogs Are Not People

...so sorry I Starr this thread. SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Bonzi, which is it? You said you were sick of people asking for prayers for their dogs and people that spend money on them, rather than helping others. Now you state you are sick of people that put their dogs first over their kids. I would garner most here would not put their dogs over their kids.

You have changed the goal posts each time you have been taken to task. And all without knowing what others also do for others or whether they choose their dogs over their children.

It seems you simply can't acknowledge dogs do help people, whether it be to get across a street safely, when blind, alerting them to a door bell, when deaf, or alerting them to an ied before they step on it. You also wish to not acknowledge they help seniors that have lost loved ones, or children that have lost loved ones. They give unconditional love, to those needing it. They can have a way to break through barriers of the abused, to learn to trust and love again.

Sadly, you don't recognize the significance and role they can hold in some people's lives, and sad for you, you must never have been so fortunate as to have a dog that would die for you, if it could, to keep you safe. Dog's can return faith and help people to once again believe in God again, when circumstances had stripped them of their belief. In my opinion, God uses dogs as another vessel for spiritual healing, just as he uses preacher's, and just as he uses doctor's for physical healing.

I see you making assumptions of others, and judging them, wihout anything more than your own preconceived notions.
Preconception of others only create walls which block us from feeling empathy et al, from getting to know others, and who they truly are, which could lead back to who we truly are. It stunts our own personal, spiritual growth.

My sister's Bernese Mountain dog received his certification yesterday. They are so excited. They have already been booked for an assisted living home and are hoping to visit kids hospitals soon.
A dog is part of your life.

You are a dog's whole life.

They can be incredible service animals. I have seen them with children in the cancer wards.

Forum List

Back