DOJ has opened a criminal investigation into whether John Bolton unlawfully disclosed classified information with his book The Room Where It Happened!

Sounds like Barr..dropping investigations involving Trump's cronies and opening up investigations on his critics. The sooner Barr is gone the better.

Wow, they have so many investigations going on I bet they can't spend more than 5 minutes per week on each one. They spend more time on Twitter than investigating. Maybe they should just pick one and actually do a real investigation. I vote they invest Rump now that he's no longer able to hide behind his Executive Office.

Sounds like Barr..dropping investigations involving Trump's cronies and opening up investigations on his critics. The sooner Barr is gone the better.

Wow, they have so many investigations going on I bet they can't spend more than 5 minutes per week on each one. They spend more time on Twitter than investigating. Maybe they should just pick one and actually do a real investigation. I vote they invest Rump now that he's no longer able to hide behind his Executive Office.
really? for the past 4 years the brain dead demoncrats started a new one daily, that is after each one failed. now that they are being investigated, you dont like investigations, huh. to bad--their evil ways must be exposed, and arrested and locked up.

sounds like you demoncrats should start worrying. when it comes down, its going to hit hard in their faces---cant wait to see it happen...go TRUMP

• Banned
"you know how you build your big tall buildings...we built NATO, and that's why you can't abolish it" - Bolton told Trump

"HUH?", Trump bellowed non-chalantly in response

really? for the past 4 years the brain dead demoncrats started a new one daily, that is after each one failed. now that they are being investigated, you dont like investigations, huh. to bad--their evil ways must be exposed, and arrested and locked up.

Actually, the Dems just started one. And it was a duzzy.

sounds like you demoncrats should start worrying. when it comes down, its going to hit hard in their faces---cant wait to see it happen...go TRUMP

I agree. Go Rump. Yes, Rump needs to go.

Well they are the truly guilty ones. You just aren't used to a real prosecutor going after actual criminals being a Democrat.

Well they are the truly guilty ones. You just aren't used to a real prosecutor going after actual criminals being a Democrat.

Maybe we can wait until Year 6 under Rump and Ireland can send their VP to Washington and threat to remove the Aid Package they will promise us unless we fire our corrupt AG.

Maybe we can wait until Year 6 under Rump and Ireland can send their VP to Washington and threat to remove the Aid Package they will promise us unless we fire our corrupt AG.
Waah waah boo hoo I am just a whiny little libber sooo mad at the President.....waah waah

Forum List

Back