DOJ official calls Trump prosecutions ‘perversion of justice’ in undercover video

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
This article is from the Austin affiliate of CBS News, which is a very reliable source.

The video itself, however, is not.

Therefore, I think it would be good if a major news source, such as the Washington Post, had its forensics experts investigate this video to see if it's real or fake.

DOJ official calls Trump prosecutions 'perversion of justice' in undercover video

DOJ official calls Trump prosecutions ‘perversion of justice’ in undercover video​

By Jackson Walker

September 5th 2024

WASHINGTON (TND) — A senior official at the Department of Justice’s Southern District of New York office claimed in an undercover video released Thursday the repeated prosecution of former President Donald Trump has devolved into a “perversion of justice.”

The clip by Mug Club Undercover shows Nicholas Biase commenting on the myriad of legal troubles facing Trump since leaving the White House, including his felony conviction for falsifying business records. This, he argued, has backfired as Trump continues to see strong polling.

“They made him more relevant,” Biase said of Trump. “That’s why he’s surging in the polls. You know, it’s a perversion of justice.”

Blase covered his backside by saying:
“I was recently made aware of a video where I regretfully made some statements in a private and social setting that don’t reflect my views about two local and state prosecutions,” he wrote via email. “I said these things in an effort to please and impress someone I just met, who was secretly filming me. I’m deeply sorry to the local and state law enforcement officials working on these matters, who deserve more respect than I showed them. I should have known better.”

Surely, he was stating the truth when he made those claims and will pay for his sins. Garland can't stand for this sort of truth coming from his DoJ employee's.

Timeline of DoJ/Biden Collusion:

1725570244521.png
According to Biase, the case against the current Republican presidential nominee was driven by more than just legal factors—it was designed to derail Trump’s chances in the 2024 election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back