Domestic Terrorist Plows a Van Through Voter Registration Tent

Joe Biden could give a videotaped confession of driving the car into the tent with the intent to kill Conservatives, and snowflakes would still argue 'that's not what happened'...

:p

They are coming closer to showing their true colors each passing day. Consumed by their hate of the great American president Donald J. Trump.

"Authorities arrested a suspect who allegedly drove his van through a voter registration tent in Florida, narrowly missing volunteers campaigning for President Donald Trump.

Gregory Timm, 27, was taken custody after the incident at the Kernan Village shopping center in Jacksonville on Saturday, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

The Republican Party of Duval County said six volunteers had been "intentionally targeted while registering voters" outside the mall on Saturday afternoon."

Man plows van through voter registration tent narrowly missing Trump campaign volunteers

They don't know why he did this?

They don't know if it was politically motivated?

I'M CALLING BULLSHIT.

This was a HATE CRIME, a sign of things to come. Suppression of voters, voter intimidation. Voter terrorization. This guy should have the book thrown at him as a domestic terrorist trying to scare folks from voting for Trump.

This is the LEFT, RAW and NAKED.

And they can thank Nancy, Maxine, Adam, and every psycho college professor who put this crap in their heads.

They sue gun manufacturers just for making guns with no control over how they are used. They sue bartenders for not knowing a guy had one too many drinks.

IT IS TIME TO START SUING these democrats for inciting the weak minded young tards into thinking they are carrying out some sort of holy jihad to save the country.

IMO, almost certainly, an attempt will be made on Donald's life this year. I just feel it in my bones. He better quadruple security.

Last edited:
2030209912-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-armed-but-upon-exiting-the-shower-i-carry-a-m-p-stay-safe-my-friends-3c6c27.jpg

Looked staged to me. How do you drive a car through there without breaking a table, chair, tent, or injuring anybody. Terrorism? Let's see if they update charges on Monday. Dumb assed kid trying to scare people, but not hurt people. Lock him up for a while. he was already on a suspended, but it did not keep him from driving. This ought to hold him for a couple of years after trial.

They are coming closer to showing their true colors each passing day. Consumed by their hate of the great American president Donald J. Trump.

"Authorities arrested a suspect who allegedly drove his van through a voter registration tent in Florida, narrowly missing volunteers campaigning for President Donald Trump.

Gregory Timm, 27, was taken custody after the incident at the Kernan Village shopping center in Jacksonville on Saturday, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

The Republican Party of Duval County said six volunteers had been "intentionally targeted while registering voters" outside the mall on Saturday afternoon."

Man plows van through voter registration tent narrowly missing Trump campaign volunteers

Well this is the third news outlet one being from Jacksonville and no one said the kid was a democrat. So again your headline "Democrat terrorist" as it stands right now since the Police are still investigating is false.

The crowd that the maniac narrowly missed seriously injuring were openly campaigning for The Donald, so what are you saying that you think the maniac was not a Democrat and/or Leftist Environmentalist and that instead you think it was a Republican and/or a Rightist?

Or maybe an independent fence-sitter? :21:

Looked staged to me. How do you drive a car through there without breaking a table, chair, tent, or injuring anybody. Terrorism? Let's see if they update charges on Monday. Dumb assed kid trying to scare people, but not hurt people. Lock him up for a while. he was already on a suspended, but it did not keep him from driving. This ought to hold him for a couple of years after trial.

A couple of years? For attempted murder and mass murder?

Just let him out with a warning and six months of parole. Then we can send him to one of Bernie's reeducation camps (oh wait - that's for conservatives). Well we can send him somewhere. Maybe back to his basement in his mom's house. He shouldn't have to do any time for these weak ass charges. He didn't actually kill anyone - amma right?

A couple of years? For attempted murder and mass murder?

Just let him out with a warning and six months of parole. Then we can send him to one of Bernie's reeducation camps (oh wait - that's for conservatives). Well we can send him somewhere. Maybe back to his basement in his mom's house. He shouldn't have to do any time for these weak ass charges. He didn't actually kill anyone - amma right?

They did not charge him with attempted mass murder or mass murder or any other type of murder. Man arrested after allegedly driving van into GOP registration tent He was charged with two counts of Aggravated Assault on a Person 65 Years of Age or Older, one count of Criminal Mischief, and Driving While Driver’s License Suspended,.
Yes I suspect two years, but would not be surprised with less, after all, it's Florida.

Why are democrats so angry

Why are repubs always so quick to jump to conclusions when none of the articles say he was a democrat?
This is true. It is still under investigation. This whole thread therefore is a lie by Trumpers who must be bored out of their minds.

We wait for dumb asses like you to come and protect the animals. You should stop taking so many drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are democrats so angry

Why are repubs always so quick to jump to conclusions when none of the articles say he was a democrat?

Why are libtards like you so ducking stupid. If that was a Democratic tent you POS would be screaming. STFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Democrats spoke out on it today. Florida man charged after driving into GOP voter registration tent
The Duval County Democratic Party also condemned the incident in a statement.
"No one's life should be placed in danger for exercising their first amendment rights," it said in a statement. "As Democrats but more importantly residents of this great city of Jacksonville, we call on our fellow citizens to act with dignity, civility and respect for one another during this election cycle and beyond."

It took several days for Trump to condemn the actions of the KKK and white supremacists in Charlotte after the killing of the young girl that was run down and killed.

The nutball is arrested, charged with criminal mischief, driving on a suspended license, and two counts of assault even though nobody was hurt. This is the second thread I have seen on this today. What the heck are you guys whining about? Head on down to Florida (nice this time of year) and start a protest or something. No need to sit around uselessly bitchin about the Democrats. Hell, they condemned it hours ago.

Jacksonville police say a driver intentionally crashed a van through a tent where Duval County GOP volunteers were registering voters Saturday afternoon. JSO: Van deliberately crashed into Republican registration tent
At what point can we hold the democrat party to account for inspiring their minions violent outbursts ?
It seems like you’re already at the point where you blame the Dems for everything. Idiot

Well, when the smoke clears it is usually a left wing loon doing the evil deeds.

Jacksonville police say a driver intentionally crashed a van through a tent where Duval County GOP volunteers were registering voters Saturday afternoon. JSO: Van deliberately crashed into Republican registration tent
At what point can we hold the democrat party to account for inspiring their minions violent outbursts ?
It seems like you’re already at the point where you blame the Dems for everything. Idiot

Well, when the smoke clears it is usually a left wing loon doing the evil deeds.
Dang... must be an evil ideology. How about we round them all up? Ship them down to Mexico or something once Trump finishes that wall... Probably the best move to protect the real Americans... what you think about that?

Dang... must be an evil ideology. How about we round them all up? Ship them down to Mexico or something once Trump finishes that wall... Probably the best move to protect the real Americans... what you think about that?

How about we arrest the ones who commit crimes, try them in a Court of Law, and if found guilty send them to prison for a lengthy time.

You know. Like the COTUS specifies.

Forum List

Back