Don Jr sounds off after rising MAGA Star Robby Starbuck kicked off primary ballot by Tennessee GOP, Trump-backed Morgan Ortagus also kicked off ballot

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tennessee GOP votes to remove Trump-backed Morgan Ortagus, in addition to Robby Starbuck and Baxter Lee, from the Tenn 5 primary ballot

In a statement, Ortagus says she's "deeply disappointed" and her team is "evaluating the options before us."

Tennessee GOP votes to remove Trump-backed Morgan Ortagus, in addition to Robby Starbuck and Baxter Lee, from the Tenn 5 primary ballot

In a statement, Ortagus says she's "deeply disappointed" and her team is "evaluating the options before us."

This is what communists do.

Canadians are leaving Canada for America, Japan, China and elsewhere because of our creepy police state and lost faith, why or better yet HOW is this possible in America?

I don't know the details, but voters decide elections in democratic nations, not party elites. No matter how distasteful some view the candidates or how unhappy they are if they win.

We don't need Trump's out of state pro trump shills. America first is fine enough, but in Tennessee, we're kind of looking for Tennessee first, if we are picking up the tab. Plenty of good Tennesseans the grew up here, better to represent us in Washington.

• Banned
We don't need Trump's out of state pro trump shills. America first is fine enough, but in Tennessee, we're kind of looking for Tennessee first, if we are picking up the tab. Plenty of good Tennesseans the grew up here, better to represent us in Washington.
would you vote for a Muslim?

So you'll just resort to secret star chambers to kick candidates off the ballot that you don't like.

chucklestalin.jpg

The word is "carpetbaggers"

So you'll just resort to secret star chambers to kick candidates off the ballot that you don't like.

View attachment 634107
Dude, let Trump's out of state puppets represent you in your state, not ours. Face it. When selecting a candidate of a state elected office to represent you and your state, having them actually live in your state for 3 or 4 years is not a bad requirement.
If they are any good, by normal standards, why can't they get on the ballot in the state they are from?

This is what communists do.

Canadians are leaving Canada for America, Japan, China and elsewhere because of our creepy police state and lost faith, why or better yet HOW is this possible in America?

I don't know the details, but voters decide elections in democratic nations, not party elites. No matter how distasteful some view the candidates or how unhappy they are if they win.
She didnt meet all the qualifications and needed a waver from the GOP in tennessee which they were unwilling to give

but its not the end of tje world for her, trump or the repubs in Tenn

Dude, let Trump's out of state puppets represent you in your state, not ours. Face it. When selecting a candidate of a state elected office to represent you and your state, having them actually live in your state for 3 or 4 years is not a bad requirement.
If they are any good, by normal standards, why can't they get on the ballot in the state they are from?
"normal"

And at least get behind a sane candidate.

Why not let the voters decide, you communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker?

---“I’m further disappointed that the party insiders at the Tennessee Republican Party do not seem to share my commitment to President Trump’s America First policies,” Ortagus added. “As I have said all along, I believe that voters in Middle Tennessee should pick their representative — not establishment party insiders.---

Forum List

Back