Don Lemon offers snooty non-apology to Trump supporters.

Don't ignore this!!!

This is REALLY what the elitists think of us! Take them at their word!

This goes right back to hillarys "deplorable" comment. And so many others.

Then they have the nerve to say "our country is so divided"...yeah, no shit...I wonder why!

Don't ignore this!!!

Then they have the nerve to say "our country is so divided"...yeah, no shit...I wonder why!
Hillary’s deplorable comment? When she called racists and bigots deplorable? What does that have to do with this and how can you not agree with that? Or are you one of them?

What an asshole.

So if there's a dead baby joke I can laugh and that's ok so long as I'm just laughing at a joke about dead babies and...

Phfrt.

Don't ignore this!!!

Better yet, you should take Santorum at his word.

What an asshole.

So if there's a dead baby joke I can laugh and that's ok so long as I'm just laughing at a joke about dead babies and...

Phfrt.

If you say you never laughed at a dead baby joke, I'm callin bullshit.

What an asshole.

Phfrt.

I may have and forgot about it...:)

Remember back in the day some goomer put out that 101 uses for dead cats book? Everyone was screeching about like their ass was on fire and I was laughing my ass off. Some was kinda cringy, but I don't put limits to my humor.

What an asshole.

Phfrt.

Remember back in the day some goomer put out that 101 uses for dead cats book? Everyone was screeching about like their ass was on fire and I was laughing my ass off. Some was kinda cringy, but I don't put limits to my humor.

What's funnier than a dead cat? A dead cat in a clown costume. See, that could have been a perfectly acceptable dead baby joke.

Don Lemon will forever be known as the fag who got smashed on New Year's Eve and tried to give oral sex to Anderson Cooper. On the CNN air.

What an asshole.

Phfrt.

What's funnier than a dead cat? A dead cat in a clown costume. See, that could have been a perfectly acceptable dead baby joke.

A dead cat with three legs in a clown costume is way more funner.

What an asshole.

Phfrt.

Sure, but to convert that to a dead baby joke would be just too much.

What an asshole.

Phfrt.

Sure, but to convert that to a dead baby joke would be just too much.

I have to admit, it would be like the first moon shot. Crazy, daunting, almost impossible, but amazing when pulled off.

Last edited:
I don't think Lemon should have apologized at all. The panel's laughter was based on how trumpsters speak and act.

They present themselves as dumb people who will believe anything and allow themselves to be cajoled into supporting policies that go against their own interests. Always blaming other people, mindless name-calling, stupid, sometimes dirty t-shirts, swearing, physically attacking reporters, going to Nuremberg rallies so that their Dear Leader can lead them in mindless chants, mindless repeating the sayings of religious charlatans, blaming everything on some ill-defined group that they refer to as "liberals," etc. They've earned their reputation.

I don't think Lemon should have apologized at all. The panel's laughter was based on how trumpsters speak and act.

They present themselves as dumb people who will believe anything and allow themselves to be cajoled into supporting policies that go against their own interests. Always blaming other people, mindless name-calling, stupid, sometimes dirty t-shirts, swearing, physically attacking reporters, going to Nuremberg rallies so that their Dear Leader can lead them in mindless chants, mindless repeating the sayings of religious charlatans, blaming everything on some ill-defined group that they refer to as "liberals," etc. They've earned their reputation.
It is delusional to believe that President Trump's support is limited to low IQ rednecks. That is like me saying all Democratic support comes from welfare recipients and Antifa.

Forum List

Back