Don Lemon says he has been fired from CNN

Him and Tucker can both kick rocks

BWAHAHAHAHHA

It's about time! and another source has to produce the results. Don Lemon .. the gay guy who recently got his ass handed to him by a potential Republican candidate because ... it was outside his safe space.

Good riddance Don!

Him and Tucker can both kick rocks

So the left tries to cover up their firing of Tucker Carlson by getting rid of Don Lemon. And they get rid of the black homo, which normally would cause an uproar.

Think anyone with half a brain will buy it?

Lemon announced the news on Twitter, saying he was informed by his agent that he was being terminated.

Seriously? CNN couldn't do this to his face? Is this kinda like breaking up by text? A bit cowardly? Seems they had valid reasons so tell him to his face.

Lemon announced the news on Twitter, saying he was informed by his agent that he was being terminated.

Seriously? CNN couldn't do this to his face? Is this kinda like breaking up by text? A bit cowardly? Seems they had valid reasons so tell him to his face.
They didn't want to deal with the hissy fit

CNN can only do things the way they do things. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

But they aren't swarming the thread like they are the Tucker, counter-thread.

Lemon was a crybaby leftist who overstayed his welcome a year ago.

I don't watch either and both are gone for valid reasons but watching Tucker go is much more fun. From what I've read, Lemon getting fired is just sad. It doesn't take that much to be a decently person and sadly it seems he couldn't be one.

I don't watch either and both are gone for valid reasons but watching Tucker go is much more fun. From what I've read, Lemon getting fired is just sad. It doesn't take that much to be a decently person and sadly it seems he couldn't be one.
I haven't watched either for years. If a news clip happened to show up on YouTube ... I'd watch Tucker because he had more integrity than most Lamestream Media sites. What's fun for me is to see how Tucker rebounds and takes his listeners with him. That'll be interesting. Lemon isn't the least big interesting to me -- at all. Don't care what happens to him.

Same day that Tucker Carlson is out at Fox no less
Problem for 'ol Lemon is .. he won't be successful in a third-party gig like Carlson will ... Lemon is an out-of-touch gay liberal who focuses on igniting racial tensions in the United States ... and this was demonstrated with his recent interview with an American-Indian presidential candidate on the right.

Forum List

Back