Donald "Dead Beat" Trump

I think that scam in 3500 cases would have led to some harsh punishment. It is no secret that some Americans love to sue the coffee man when the coffee is hot. They issue emergency calls, when the toaster doesn´t work and they get compensated when their pets don´t survive the microwave blitz-drying.

Again, I think you need to update your bullshit files at the Syria Propaganda ministry.

The case where "the coffee was too hot", the woman suffered third degree burns, required numerous skin grafts, and it was discovered McDonalds had been told for years their coffee was unsafely hot.

I think what is disturbing about this article is that Trump will often spend more money fighting his subcontractors/employees in court than he will if he simply paid what was originally agreed upon.

It's the psychology of a bully, and do we really want to give a bully nuclear weapons.

I think what is disturbing about this article is that Trump will often spend more money fighting his subcontractors/employees in court than he will if he simply paid what was originally agreed upon.

It's the psychology of a bully, and do we really want to give a bully nuclear weapons.

Trump cares more about winning than he does about what he has to do to win
Screwing people out of their wages is just part of his game

I think that scam in 3500 cases would have led to some harsh punishment. It is no secret that some Americans love to sue the coffee man when the coffee is hot. They issue emergency calls, when the toaster doesn´t work and they get compensated when their pets don´t survive the microwave blitz-drying.

Again, I think you need to update your bullshit files at the Syria Propaganda ministry.

The case where "the coffee was too hot", the woman suffered third degree burns, required numerous skin grafts, and it was discovered McDonalds had been told for years their coffee was unsafely hot.
It was in 1992 when McDonalds punished already 700 morons with hot coffee. Putting coffee that is known for being "too hot" between ones leg is quite moronic and being rewarded for that is utter nonsense.

It is like eating 20 burgers a day and then charging McDonalds the costs of the lipectomy and even getting rewarded.

That any of these idiots think Trump actually sits down and writes out checks for the bills in any of the hundreds of companies he owns is freaking hilarious.

tumblr_m7dmdq86PC1qmjh3x-1.gif
so is he or is he not responsible for how his businessestate are run?
seems his business success is a large part of his platform, but you say he isn't making those decisions or responsible for them

The man has hundreds of managers who run his businesses, along with a battery of lawyers who advise on contracts. He delegates responsibility as does any good manager.

Bills don't just "not get paid." A contractor submits a final bill upon completion of a job and the work is inspected for compliance with the terms of the contract. Payment is based upon the final work.

Would YOU pay a contractor for a sloppy job or work left undone?

That any of these idiots think Trump actually sits down and writes out checks for the bills in any of the hundreds of companies he owns is freaking hilarious.

tumblr_m7dmdq86PC1qmjh3x-1.gif
so is he or is he not responsible for how his businessestate are run?
seems his business success is a large part of his platform, but you say he isn't making those decisions or responsible for them

The man has hundreds of managers who run his businesses, along with a battery of lawyers who advise on contracts. He delegates responsibility as does any good manager.

Bills don't just "not get paid." A contractor submits a final bill upon completion of a job and the work is inspected for compliance with the terms of the contract. Payment is based upon the final work.

Would YOU pay a contractor for a sloppy job or work left undone?
no, but that's not what has happened.

again, the story cited many people that have been stiffed even after work has been signed off on

Trump ordered his limo driver to go around the block just to splash mud on a old homeless woman. Pass it on.

Exactly.

Now you know how the Left feels about the Clinton-Bashing Industry.

(Of course, we know people don't care about mud when it is slung at their enemies)

Alas my dear friend, your party may finally discover what happens when you turn mud-slinging and faux-scandals into an institution (an institution buttressed by a massive blogosphere and Talk Radio and FOX News)

The mud, my dear dear friend, eventually gets slung back at you. So if Karma is functioning even close to properly, Trump will be the biggest victim of the scandal industry we've ever had. If cosmic justice is real, than a thousand little orange-haired birthers will eat him alive, to a chorus of your completely laughable righteous indignation.

Granted, karma and irony will have to work over time, but if all goes to plan, the Rightwing scandal-mongers will finally be caught in their own web.

Forum List

Back