Donald "Dead Beat" Trump

If you sign a contract that you will pay $XX, then you must pay $XX. Period. You don't get change your mind later that it wasn't worth it. Donald Trump is a thief. No other way around it.

Or if he had maybe a couple hundred lawsuits going both ways you could say 'well, alot of deals so that might happen'. 3500 lawsuits? Sorry there is a ton of bullshit going on with him with that many lawsuits.

If you sign a contract that you will pay $XX, then you must pay $XX. Period. You don't get change your mind later that it wasn't worth it. Donald Trump is a thief. No other way around it.

Oh, I get it now.

You are still butt-hurt from the stomping that Trump gave every other GOP candidate.

Why dont you come back after you get over it, eh, widdle boy?

Trump is a deadbeat bully

He knows small businesses can't come up with the money to beat him in court so he skips payment and dares them to sue him

Oh, I get it now.

You are still butt-hurt from the stomping that Trump gave every other GOP candidate.

Why dont you come back after you get over it, eh, widdle boy?

:booze:

Trump is not a dead beat, but a money making genius!!

Not paying your bills is another way to increase your wealth!!

Go Trump Go. I can't wait until you stop paying interest on the debt as an economic policy!!

Brilliant! :420:

This is hilarious.. watching all you leftwing loons crying about Trump. You're frontrunner is a demonstrable crook and liar... and you whine about Trump.

If it says it on the internet it has to be true. This should hurt him in the polls and facilitate a mass exodus of his supporters. He's finished. He may have been finished 2,487 times during the Primaries but THIS latest is going to be his demise.

I know for me (a supporter), an article like this sways my opinion and vote. I no longer support Trump because of this article.

The more I learn about this crook the more I don't like him.
Taking advantage of tax expenditures is not a crime. Trump would be a fool to leave money on the table.

However, this is exactly why we need to ban tax expenditures. Every dollar which someone avoids paying in taxes is a dollar everyone else has to make up for through higher tax rates or by adding another dollar to the debt.

This is hilarious.. watching all you leftwing loons crying about Trump. You're frontrunner is a demonstrable crook and liar... and you whine about Trump.

Trump is a crook and a liar

Lets see who wins

If it says it on the internet it has to be true. This should hurt him in the polls and facilitate a mass exodus of his supporters. He's finished. He may have been finished 2,487 times during the Primaries but THIS latest is going to be his demise.

I know for me (a supporter), an article like this sways my opinion and vote. I no longer support Trump because of this article.
the truth won't change your mind. YOU NEED to believe.

Tax expenditures are the biggest spending item in the budget. Bigger than defense spending, twice as big as all welfare spending put together.

Republicans are the worst offenders at putting tax expenditures in the budget. It's a way to increase spending without the rubes being aware.

And then they have the audacity to whine about welfare spending, which is literally HALF as much.

What is truth? Stuff you read on the internet?

Of course a piece of shit like cereal killer won't care that his man is a blatant thief. And he won't care who reports on it. After all, if one of the biggest newspapers in the country publishes their story on the internet, then they're probably invented the whole entire thing out of nowhere, because other people on the internet lie. That is the impossible insanity of supporting Trump.

No stuff that is reported and vetted by the media, unlike the bullshit you feed upon

No stuff that is reported and vetted by the media, unlike the bullshit you feed upon
Stuff that is reported and vetted by the media? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Too fucking funny :lmao:

Oh bendog thanks for the laugh

Stuff that is reported and vetted by the media? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Too fucking funny :lmao:

Oh bendog thanks for the laugh

At least he doesn't get his information from whatever he makes up in his desperate little mind, like you do.

Forum List

Back