Donald J. Trump

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, is Donald a CRY-BABY? I would say so, every time someone says something to him? He starts calling them names? Sounds like kids in Elementary!!!

Trump campaign: Tennessee GOP trying to unfairly appoint delegates

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Donald Trump’s campaign is accusing Tennessee Republican Party leaders of trying to unfairly appoint delegates to the Republican convention that do not support the Republican front-runner.

“I can’t believe I’m writing this but the Tennessee Republican Party wants to STEAL your vote TODAY,” Dan Scavino, the campaign’s social media director, tweeted Saturday. “There is a small group of Tennessee establishment insiders pulling a fast one. DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN.”

“They want to appoint people who support Jeb Bush, John Kasich and others to represent the delegate slots that Donald Trump won on March 1 FAIR AND SQUARE,” he added.

Trump won Tennessee’s primary with 38.9% of the vote, capturing 33 of the state’s 58 pledged delegates. But there are 14 additional delegates who were not awarded at the primary, Scavino said, and the state GOP is deciding Saturday who should get them.

In Tennessee, state rules offer delegates pledged to a candidate who has withdrawn from the race “the right to attend the convention.” But in the event they should choose not to travel, the state GOP chairman has the power to select a replacement.

"GTP"
1448345588257.cached.jpg

If he loses that nomination or the election, I'm sure he'll always be happy to be Hillary's bitch.

Oh sure, he'll pretend to put up a fight, he'll shout and squirm like a battered wife. . . but he'll still love taking it up the ass, just like he has been doing for Obama. . . .

Yo, is Donald a CRY-BABY? I would say so, every time someone says something to him? He starts calling them names? Sounds like kids in Elementary!!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Donald Trump’s campaign is accusing Tennessee Republican Party leaders of trying to unfairly appoint delegates to the Republican convention that do not support the Republican front-runner.

“I can’t believe I’m writing this but the Tennessee Republican Party wants to STEAL your vote TODAY,” Dan Scavino, the campaign’s social media director, tweeted Saturday. “There is a small group of Tennessee establishment insiders pulling a fast one. DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN.”

“They want to appoint people who support Jeb Bush, John Kasich and others to represent the delegate slots that Donald Trump won on March 1 FAIR AND SQUARE,” he added.

Trump won Tennessee’s primary with 38.9% of the vote, capturing 33 of the state’s 58 pledged delegates. But there are 14 additional delegates who were not awarded at the primary, Scavino said, and the state GOP is deciding Saturday who should get them.

In Tennessee, state rules offer delegates pledged to a candidate who has withdrawn from the race “the right to attend the convention.” But in the event they should choose not to travel, the state GOP chairman has the power to select a replacement.

"GTP"
View attachment 70085
Yo, will Rafael Cruz with the nomination?!

giphy.gif

"GFY"

"GTP"
View attachment 70085

giphy.gif

"GFY"

Yo, we have another Frightened Mini Puppet! Ted Cruz is and will be the next President! So Wake Up!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 70085

giphy.gif

"GFY"

Yo, we have another Frightened Mini Puppet! Ted Cruz is and will be the next President! So Wake Up!

"GTP"
View attachment 70109
How dare you use Ronald Reagan's photo in support of some Canadian usurper who's the son of a radical communist?

You know

Cruz made the same complaint when he discovered pro-Bush and Rubio supporters in his assigned delegates from Tennessee!

Is Cruz a crybaby too?

GTP

"GTP"
View attachment 70085

giphy.gif

"GFY"

"GTP"
View attachment 70109
How dare you use Ronald Reagan's photo in support of some Canadian usurper who's the son of a radical communist?

Yo, you little Dummies like to Dream? So Dream away!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

You know

Cruz made the same complaint when he discovered pro-Bush and Rubio supporters in his assigned delegates from Tennessee!

Is Cruz a crybaby too?

GTP

Yo, Ted Cruz is on his way to the Nomination! Can you argue that point? No!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 70085

giphy.gif

"GFY"

"GTP"
View attachment 70109

Yo, you little Dummies like to Dream? So Dream away!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 70115
ba5918a0c5cb5827b724e1321f19-reagan face.jpg

"GFY"

You know

Is Cruz a crybaby too?

GTP

"GTP"
View attachment 70116
I just argued in another thread that Cruz is basically out of the running!

So his complaints about anti-Cruz delegates being assigned to him is less relevant than Trumps complaint.

Is Cruz also a cry baby? From the political math surrounding the nomination...yes!

But the truth is--it is better to complain about these things now than wait u until the convention ....

"GTP"
View attachment 70085

Ramblow likes long things stuck in his face.

You know

Is Cruz a crybaby too?

GTP

"GTP"
View attachment 70116
I just argued in another thread that Cruz is basically out of the running!

So his complaints about anti-Cruz delegates being assigned to him is less relevant than Trumps complaint.

Is Cruz also a cry baby? From the political math surrounding the nomination...yes!

But the truth is--it is better to complain about these things now than wait u until the convention ....

Yo, the man has a brain, something most here don`t have!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

Forum List

Back