Donald says no one on the Hush Money jury even smiled at him.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

Poor Donald. Everyone is against him. He doesn't remember anyone smiling, cause he was asleep much of the time he sat in court. I have never know anyone that sees themselves at a victim more than trump. And his cult will go along with his whining. MAGA would have preferred that Donald be part of the jury deliberations.....

He is probably lying. You cant believe anything that comes out of his, or his competitions mouth. Not that it matters.
I have never know anyone that sees themselves at a victim more than trump
yea but he could say its a clear day outside, and some TDS brain-dead dumbfuck will see someone blow a vape cloud, and people like you will be talking about it for weeks. "ZOMG trump even lies about the weather!"

Last edited:

Poor Donald. Everyone is against him. He doesn't remember anyone smiling, cause he was asleep much of the time he sat in court. I have never know anyone that sees themselves at a victim more than trump. And his cult will go along with his whining. MAGA would have preferred that Donald be part of the jury deliberations.....

Well duh. You wouldn't expect a jury of 12 Biden-supporters to be all smiley and shit.

Now let's see how many giggles Hunter Biden gets, along with his prison sentence.

Well duh. You wouldn't expect a jury of 12 Biden-supporters to be all smiley and shit.

Now let's see how many giggles Hunter Biden gets, along with his prison sentence.

The extent to which the left-pigs continuously whine reminds me of my adolescence when I worked in a daycare center and eight hours of every day was spent with toddlers.

That the leftists here would make up such a stupid story to whine about is AMAZING.

The Hunter jury is full of democrats, so he's not getting convicted.

jimmy if trump get re-elected will you commit suicide here doing one of your threads?...

Oh Snoreleone, they were't obliged to. They were in jury box for a reason and it was NOT to smile at your doufus face.

I am a pretty big critic of Trump but this is an egregious offense to our democracy. Receiving smiling affirmations from a jury is a God given right.

Well, I've sat three juries, and never once smiled a defendant. My job was to determine guilt or innocense not be nice. I had one of them try to talk to me and I walked away, I also had a witness accuse of overhearing a conversation which I did not do. I've never been a defendant and very proud of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back