Donald Trump and the Tainted Presidency

The orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He lost the popular vote by nearly 5%, yet, due to a system designed for the 18th century, he will be President. Not only that, he asked for and got Russian help in the form of hacking the computers of Clinton and the DNC. You can be sure that the Russians did not stop there. They also hacked Trump's and the RNC's computers, and will use that information after 20Jan17. Better get used to dancing to the Russian tune, boys.

Indeed, a very tainted Presidency with the stench of treason associated with it already.

Show me the definition of treason, I'll point out your confusion.

It is amazing how the Left completely ignored Obama's dark Islamic and communist past...along with a lot other shit, but they are all over Trump with ridiculous claims and fake news.
Funny how all the lying fucks like you have already been proven wrong on all their faked contentions concerning President Obama. Whereas, we have seen the orange clown up there at the podium lying through his teeth.
See? They have no clue.

They are unhinged from reality.

How can sane people interact with them?

She was hacked with items that may have brought her down...But don't try to say Trump won ligit , you know that he was helped.
No, SHE was helped by every lying American "news" organization.

This whining by the left is really wearing thin. You really need to accept that you ran a corrupt and dishonest career POLITICIAN. She was a horrible candidate. You guys who thought she had a divine right to the job were blinded to her faults by YOUR greed for power.

The orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. He lost the popular vote by nearly 5%, yet, due to a system designed for the 18th century, he will be President. Not only that, he asked for and got Russian help in the form of hacking the computers of Clinton and the DNC. You can be sure that the Russians did not stop there. They also hacked Trump's and the RNC's computers, and will use that information after 20Jan17. Better get used to dancing to the Russian tune, boys.

Indeed, a very tainted Presidency with the stench of treason associated with it already.
Tissue?
Paid Russian troll?

Has anyone in the government checked out the DNC's servers yet? Last I put up the FBI was relying on CrowdStrikes findings.

You know. The tech company hired by the DNC to investigate the hacking. No one as to this date as far as I know have investigated the servers.

And I am not going to believe a tech company that the DNC hired.
No, you are not going to 'believe' anything that shows the true character of the orange clown. And let us look at the big picture. Consider that the Russians hacked a great many computers of both the government and private individuals in the last five years. Now they released the things that would damage Clinton and the Democrats prior to the election. But what is concerning, is that it is reasonable to assume that they have just as much, if not a lot more, on the Republicans and the orange clown. They will use that after 20Jan17. And we will only know what they have if the people they have it on don't dance to the Russians tune.

And the trolls that the Russians are using in the public media and internet, will be cheering for the Russians all the way.

Hacking and spying to on all the time. This does not excuse in any way shape or form the US governmental agencies allowing a third party hired by the DNC to give them a verdict on who hacked the DNC.

This is negligence of the highest order.
It could be a set up to harm Trump. The CIA and the other intel agencies are afraid of Trump, and could be protecting their turf. Remember they threatened Trump, though the MSM ignored their blatant threat? Trump better be brave, cause they just might resort to violence.

Russia Insider

The New York Post, citing the Wall Street Journal, reported yesterday that “Trump Wants to Shake Up the CIA

Donald Trump is working on a plan that would restructure the CIA — cutting staff at the agency’s headquarters in Langley and moving more agents to field posts across the globe, a report says.

“The view from the Trump team is the intelligence world [is] becoming completely politicized,” a source close to the President-elect told the Wall Street Journal.

The insider is one of the few people familiar with Trump’s planning and said his advisers were also working to scale back the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, as well.

“They all need to be slimmed down,” the source said. “The focus will be on restructuring the agencies and how they interact.”

Also according to the Post, Trump’s nominee for CIA director, Mike Pompeo, and his national security advisor-designate Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn will spearhead the restructuring plan.

But notably, a statement from one anonymous inteviewee appeared to contain a veiled threat against the President-elect:

Intelligence officials told the Journal that they are ultimately disgusted with the President-elect’s social media behavior and disapproval of the CIA.

“It’s appalling,” one official said. “No president has ever taken on the CIA and come out looking good.”

This is an incredible statement, and one which was obviously made to the WSJ very deliberately and conscientiously, a paper with which the CIA is known to have strong ties.

The neocon rebels in the clandestine services are not happy that Donald Trump has publicly called them out for their warmongering Russophobic lies. Now they are sending him a message: “Don’t cross us. Or you won’t come out good.”

Trump's About to Wipe the Floor with the CIA - Agency Makes Veiled Threat Against President-elect

She was hacked with items that may have brought her down...But don't try to say Trump won ligit , you know that he was helped.

This whining by the left is really wearing thin. You really need to accept that you ran a corrupt and dishonest career POLITICIAN. She was a horrible candidate. You guys who thought she had a divine right to the job were blinded to her faults by YOUR greed for power.

And let me ask you this, do you feel that Trumps cabinet is an honest group of men/ women, that Trump is a honest guy.

And let me ask you this, do you feel that Trumps cabinet is an honest group of men/ women, that Trump is a honest guy.
We've had the most dishonest POTUS for eight years. Why give a fuck now?

Herr Drumpf will never be accepted as a legitimate.
Thats not true at all. In fact, hes going to be the legitimate president in 11 days. Theres going to be a big ceremony on tv.

Thats not true at all. In fact, hes going to be the legitimate president in 11 days.
Trump will NEVER be legitimate in the minds of the mindless left.

Remember a few months ago the Left was bitching because Trump would not agree to accept the election results unquestioningly? That is when they assumed the criminal would win easily.

Thats not true at all. In fact, hes going to be the legitimate president in 11 days.

Remember a few months ago the Left was bitching because Trump would not agree to accept the election results unquestioningly? That is when they assumed the criminal would win easily.
Well, in a persons imagination, anything is possible. Im just saying that in real life, hes going to be the legitimate president in 11 days.

Ok so you answered my question, you do not feel Trumps cabinet is honest. We are talking about Trump now remember?

Ok so you answered my question, you do not feel Trumps cabinet is honest. We are talking about Trump now remember?
Don't know yet. However, I suspect that since our political class are generally fucking scumbags, most of the cabinet will be dishonest just like Obama, but the media and the left said little about Obama. Funny how that happens.

Don't know yet. However, I suspect that since our political class are generally fucking scumbags, most of the cabinet will be dishonest just like Obama, but the media and the left said little about Obama. Funny how that happens.

Nah I read up on some stuff Obama was doing, like he signed the GMO bill where they didn't have to disclose..that pissed me off.
every cabinet has it's crooks, but this one coming in is very disturbing. It seriously looks like the oil $$ clan to me..

Nah I read up on some stuff Obama was doing, like he signed the GMO bill where they didn't have to disclose..that pissed me off.
every cabinet has it's crooks, but this one coming in is very disturbing. It seriously looks like the oil $$ clan to me..
If you are believing news reports from the MSM, you will be uninformed.

Quite frankly , Trump is a tainted president regardless if the Russians helped him or not. He's unqualified and doesn't have the temperament to run this country. We are and will be the laughing stock of the world for the next 4 years.

In the last 30 years, there hasn't been this much divisiveness over an incoming president.

The Russians helping him is only the icing on the cake. The other things he has said and done is what makes him tainted.

Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Trump took the election because of a system set up for the 18th century. Trump asked for and got illegal Russian help in winning the election. Now, in spite of the many in the GOP that state that the results of this election have set a dangerous precedent for future foreign meddling in our elective process, the orange clown can find no fault with Russia. Wonder what they have found on his servers.

Well, in a persons imagination, anything is possible. Im just saying that in real life, hes going to be the legitimate president in 11 days.
He will be the legal President on 29Jan17. Legitimate?

Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Trump took the election because of a system set up for the 18th century. Trump asked for and got illegal Russian help in winning the election. Now, in spite of the many in the GOP that state that the results of this election have set a dangerous precedent for future foreign meddling in our elective process, the orange clown can find no fault with Russia. Wonder what they have found on his servers.

Trump asked for and got illegal Russian help

He asked the Russians to expose the DNC's and Hillary's corruption?
When did he do that?

Trump asked for and got illegal Russian help

He asked the Russians to expose the DNC's and Hillary's corruption?
When did he do that?
You must realize you are address a madman.

Forum List

Back