Donald Trump Backs Postmaster General: Louis Dejoy Wants to Make Post Office Great Again

I agree with Trump and the Post Master General.

You don’t make something “great again” by defunding it!
As before, Trump and his minions have either no strategy or corrupt strategy for making the rich richer at the expense of the poor.
Post FAIL, denny, post FAIL.

As before, Trump and his minions have either no strategy or corrupt strategy for making the rich richer at the expense of the poor.

No kidding, what does that say about the cities defunding police departments?

It says that important services should not be defunded unless there’s a smart strategy to improve those services with complementary services.
Therefore, unless there is a strategy on how to improve the safety of citizens by defunding police and re-distributing some funds to complementary services, police departments should not be defunded, but their ethical standards of policing should be improved. Either way, there should be a viable strategy.

Nobody is de-funding the post office. No funds will be cut. The impact of presidential ballots will be a tiny fraction of what they deal with every year at Christmas - and those envelopes have a deadline as well.

The Leftist bullshit about USPO funds is part of their phony Narrative that Trump is sabotaging the election.

Just one more lie about Trump. Part of the War on Trump, in fact. Fuck all of the ignorant bastards.

Dismantling the post office will make it great again?

Slowing mail delivery will make it great again?

Removing mailboxes will make it great again?

Removing sorting equipment will make it great again?

Cutting hours and employees will make it great again?

I call bullshit.

You, the postmaster, and tRump just want to suppress the mail in vote.

Defunding the CIA, NSA and the war machine wouod make america better.
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Do you know how to read? Did I say we should defund the CIA or NSA?
Are you retarded or something?

Dems think they can just throw billions of dollars at the USPS and they will magically be able to handle the huge mail-in voting. They can’t simply hire a bunch of new people for a one time job. There is also a pandemic going on, do we really want to force them to be working more overtime? What happened to keep everyone safe at home and shut businesses down?

It says that important services should not be defunded unless there’s a smart strategy to improve those services with complementary services.
Therefore, unless there is a strategy on how to improve the safety of citizens by defunding police and re-distributing some funds to complementary services, police departments should not be defunded, but their ethical standards of policing should be improved. Either way, there should be a viable strategy.

Yet there seems to be a few cities that are well into the "defunding" process with no smart strategy. Meanwhile what, exactly, is the "smart" strategy to improve the post office?

Do you know how to read? Did I say we should defund the CIA or NSA?
Are you retarded or something?
Re read what you wrote. Good lord

Forum List

Back