🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump: Born-again Christian?

James Dobson: Trump recently accepted 'a relationship with Christ'

Donald Trump: Born-again Christian?

The presumptive Republican nominee captured a significant number of evangelical voters during the Republican primary, and that may be due to recently accepting “a relationship with Christ,” according to evangelical leader James Dobson.

Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York earlier this week, and while some well-known figures — such as Liberty University president, Jerry Falwell Jr. — have endorsed the candidate, others are more hesitant to do so.

However, Dobson, a Christian psychologist and founder of the Focus on the Family group, said he knows “the person who led [Trump] to Christ. And that’s fairly recent.”

“I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long,” Dobson said in an interview with Pennsylvania megachurch pastor Michael Anthony following that meeting in New York. ”I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.”

More: James Dobson: Trump recently accepted 'a relationship with Christ'

Bottom line: Trump would do/say anything to win the White House. How can true Christians swallow his con man drivel? Trump may be a baby - but certainly not a "baby Christian"...

Well authoritarians love Trump. So it's no surprise that the authoritarians' authoritarian loves him.

yes....she already has....are you saying she would never?....

Aw, the ole deflection technique. No, I never said never...but I did imply not always or anything...
Well, she might not be willing to drive nails into both her eyes to become president, but Trump probably wouldn't drive nails into his eyes either to become president.

Hillary seems to be charting a steady course - whereas Trump is all over the map.
hey where was that "ole deflection" you said i used?...funny how you jumped over that....

Duh, it was the "never" part...
you had better learn what a deflection is.....duh...

Aw, the ole deflection technique. No, I never said never...but I did imply not always or anything...
Well, she might not be willing to drive nails into both her eyes to become president, but Trump probably wouldn't drive nails into his eyes either to become president.

Hillary seems to be charting a steady course - whereas Trump is all over the map.
hey where was that "ole deflection" you said i used?...funny how you jumped over that....

so once again i must be right....are you really this stupid lakota?...many people here say you are,but i always felt they are just righties who dont like you.....now i am beginning to wonder......

so once again i must be right....are you really this stupid lakota?...many people here say you are,but i always felt they are just righties who dont like you.....now i am beginning to wonder......
thanks....you just proved them posters right....an intelligent person will converse,even if they are wrong....even dottie thinks you are on the dumb side....dottie, one of the dumbest posters here...

Forum List

Back