🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Cheated Charity Out of Millions

The liberal drones are parroting the liberal talking points by the liberal MSM who have admitted they haven't even read the report. Is there even a single liberal on this board who is not an idiot drone?

Have you any proof that they are wrong?

Yes video proof, do you deny Hillary, Obama and his administration spun a complete LIE about the attack being due to a youtube video? Go ahead and deny it so we can mock and laugh at you.

It is clear researched evidence of wrongdoing and Donald Trump and his minions cannot ignore it. Funny how Trump supporters can be okay with ripping off veterans charities and letting Donald Trump line his pockets with their promised money isn't it? This is wrong on many levels and Donald Trump can clear it up by releasing his tax returns or he can remain silent while all of his voters who have morals leave him in droves.

The liberal drones are parroting the liberal talking points by the liberal MSM who have admitted they haven't even read the report. Is there even a single liberal on this board who is not an idiot drone?

This was the result of a newspaper investigation. The solution is for Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

Oh well then I'm sure its definitive if a left leaning newspaper said it was true. /EYEROLL You libs seem awfully touchy when it comes to Benghazi, is that because Hillary lied through her teeth?

Turns out Hillary didn't lie. The Committee concluded that they had nothing new to add.

You lie, shocker.

I know that you have nothing new after $7 million dollars and I'll be laughing all day over it.

This was the result of a newspaper investigation. The solution is for Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

Oh well then I'm sure its definitive if a left leaning newspaper said it was true. /EYEROLL You libs seem awfully touchy when it comes to Benghazi, is that because Hillary lied through her teeth?

Turns out Hillary didn't lie. The Committee concluded that they had nothing new to add.

You lie, shocker.

I know that you have nothing new after $7 million dollars and I'll be laughing all day over it.

Your old hag will lose and liberals will be destroyed, bitch slapped, whipped, ridiculed, smacked around and told to STFU.

I would hope that Trump would want to clear his good name.
Trumps name is still good......he has nothing to clear. ....... :cool:

Well he has a history of promising money and not delivering it until he caught out...

They logically checked his history and found he didn't give money promised from before but actually pocketed it...

Now he said the proceeds to numerous products were going to charity in the past...

If he did that could be considered fraud...

Donald Trump Promised His Book Proceeds To Charity. So What Happened To Them?

You lie, shocker.

Your old hag will lose and liberals will be destroyed, bitch slapped, whipped, ridiculed, smacked around and told to STFU.

Well how did Benghazi work out for you? and how is Trump doing against her. This election is over and you only have yourself to blame.

You lie, shocker.

Well how did Benghazi work out for you? and how is Trump doing against her. This election is over and you only have yourself to blame.

Feel free to move to Canada after the lying old hag loses. Nobody likes liberals trust me we won't miss your ilk.

You lie, shocker.

Feel free to move to Canada after the lying old hag loses. Nobody likes liberals trust me we won't miss your ilk.

Still in denial? This election is over, a month from now you'll be scratching your head "But we had 16 good candidates"

Cheating charity out of money promised is a serious charge and Donald Trump should answer this charge by releasing his taxes and demonstrating that all of his naysayers have been wrong. He can't ignore this.

"In May, under pressure from the news media, Donald Trump made good on a pledge he made four months earlier: He gave $1 million to a nonprofit group helping veterans’ families.

Before that, however, when was the last time that Trump gave any of his own money to a charity?

If Trump stands by his promises, such donations should be occurring all the time. In the past 15 years, Trump has promised to donate earnings from a wide variety of his money-making enterprises: “The Apprentice.” Trump Vodka. Trump University. A book. Another book. If he honored all those pledges, Trump’s gifts to charity would have topped $8.5 million.

But in that time, public records show, Trump donated about $2.8 million — less than a third of the pledged figure — through a foundation set up to give his money away. And there is no evidence that Trump has given to his foundation lately: The last record of any gift from him to his foundation was in 2008."

Read more: Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.

You're the liberal equivalent of koshergirl.

You lie, shocker.

Still in denial? This election is over, a month from now you'll be scratching your head "But we had 16 good candidates"

Hey dummy its June the election is in November. God can one of you other libs help this clown out?

Forum List

Back