🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Cheated Charity Out of Millions

Cheating charity out of money promised is a serious charge and Donald Trump should answer this charge by releasing his taxes and demonstrating that all of his naysayers have been wrong. He can't ignore this.

"In May, under pressure from the news media, Donald Trump made good on a pledge he made four months earlier: He gave $1 million to a nonprofit group helping veterans’ families.

Before that, however, when was the last time that Trump gave any of his own money to a charity?

If Trump stands by his promises, such donations should be occurring all the time. In the past 15 years, Trump has promised to donate earnings from a wide variety of his money-making enterprises: “The Apprentice.” Trump Vodka. Trump University. A book. Another book. If he honored all those pledges, Trump’s gifts to charity would have topped $8.5 million.

But in that time, public records show, Trump donated about $2.8 million — less than a third of the pledged figure — through a foundation set up to give his money away. And there is no evidence that Trump has given to his foundation lately: The last record of any gift from him to his foundation was in 2008."

Read more: Trump promised millions to charity. We found less than $10,000 over 7 years.

You're the liberal equivalent of koshergirl.

Are you still getting transmissions from the aliens through the fillings in your three remaining teeth? Sure sounds like it.

I know that you have nothing new after $7 million dollars and I'll be laughing all day over it.

Your old hag will lose and liberals will be destroyed, bitch slapped, whipped, ridiculed, smacked around and told to STFU.

Well how did Benghazi work out for you? and how is Trump doing against her. This election is over and you only have yourself to blame.

Feel free to move to Canada after the lying old hag loses. Nobody likes liberals trust me we won't miss your ilk.

Still in denial? This election is over, a month from now you'll be scratching your head "But we had 16 good candidates"

Hey dummy its June the election is in November. God can one of you other libs help this clown out?

It's over, all that is left is to pop the champagne corks. You can go home now.

Your old hag will lose and liberals will be destroyed, bitch slapped, whipped, ridiculed, smacked around and told to STFU.

Well how did Benghazi work out for you? and how is Trump doing against her. This election is over and you only have yourself to blame.

Feel free to move to Canada after the lying old hag loses. Nobody likes liberals trust me we won't miss your ilk.

Still in denial? This election is over, a month from now you'll be scratching your head "But we had 16 good candidates"

Hey dummy its June the election is in November. God can one of you other libs help this clown out?

I think your brain popped its cork, go away crazy person. :eusa_hand:

This issue has legs and it isn't going to go away like other Donald Trump problems. He has to answer for it and he needs to show his taxes to absolve himself. He won't do that because we all know that a genuine billionaire doesn't have to do scams to make money. It's over except for the champagne.

This issue has legs and it isn't going to go away like other Donald Trump problems. He has to answer for it and he needs to show his taxes to absolve himself. He won't do that because we all know that a genuine billionaire doesn't have to do scams to make money. It's over except for the champagne.

^^^ growing crazier with each new post. :cuckoo:

hang in there Liberace, you'll catch on ...... eventually.

But BluesLegend is right. Whatdefuca is becoming increasingly more unhinged and retarded.

But BluesLegend is right. Whatdefuca is becoming increasingly more unhinged and retarded.

What you know about politics you could put up your ass and have room for a change of clothes. It's best that you and bluesLegend run along before you get your feelings hurt.

Oh I know crazy when I see it.

What you know about politics you could put up your ass and have room for a change of clothes. It's best that you and bluesLegend run along before you get your feelings hurt.

From this day forward your new name is Lieutenant Commander Philip Francis Queeg :cuckoo:[

Oh I know crazy when I see it.

Probably even after they give you your meds.

From this day forward your new name is Lieutenant Commander Philip Francis Queeg :cuckoo:[

I don't know what bothers me most about BluesLegend(in your own mind), is it the specious arguments, their illogical reasoning, their obscurantist claims, their unreasonable speculations, or the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in their comments?

You are well aware of the 70% unpopularity rating of Trump,
Nope..... Fake Jake, I'm not aware of the 70% unpopularity claim that you are make.

Either provide a :link: to your assertion or admit that you just pulled the 70% claim out of your ass as usual. ....... :cool:
Then you are ill informed person. Look up, but you should stop trolling. You know better.

Forum List

Back