🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Cheated Charity Out of Millions

Well judging by the media response to the post article I'm going to guess that Donald Trump will be deep fried by this weekend.

He doesn't care. He'll just bullshit his way out of it as usual and his followers will lap it up.

Hellooooooooooo, earth to Sunni ...POTUS is a PUBLIC OFFICE.. when you step in the ring its gloves OFF, or haven't you noticed yet?
Once again......Trump is still a private citizen and doesn't hold a public office.

Plus there is No law requiring him to turn over his tax records to the public or the media.

Fact....... :cool:

I'd like to see the Trump Foundation's financial statements too.

ya know just like the financial statements the Clinton Foundation makes PUBLIC.

The liberal drones are parroting the liberal talking points by the liberal MSM who have admitted they haven't even read the report. Is there even a single liberal on this board who is not an idiot drone?

This was the result of a newspaper investigation. The solution is for Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

Oh well then I'm sure its definitive if a left leaning newspaper said it was true. /EYEROLL You libs seem awfully touchy when it comes to Benghazi, is that because Hillary lied through her teeth?

Turns out Hillary didn't lie. The Committee concluded that they had nothing new to add.

You lie, shocker.

Forum List

Back