Donald Trump gave Kim Jong Un his personal cell phone number

Conservatives complained about Hillary using private email?

Trump is talking to a foreign leader on an unsecured line

Lock him up!

Don't worry, no one can believe anything he says, anyway, so what does it matter if he's bugged?

Don't worry, no one can believe anything he says, anyway, so what does it matter if he's bugged?
Wow, I did't think of that. You have a point.

Why is it OK for Trump?

Gave his private cell phone number?

I think Donnie has a man crush

It didn’t happen. Deany lied about the private cell phone number so you can quit making a fool of yourself now.
That's why I posted so many links. With this news saturating the Internet and public media, if it weren't true, the White House press would be all over a story this big.

Beside, if Trump denies it, L'l Kim will call him.

It didn’t happen. Deany lied about the private cell phone number so you can quit making a fool of yourself now.
That's why I posted so many links. With this news saturating the Internet and public media, if it weren't true, the White House press would be all over a story this big.

Beside, if Trump denies it, L'l Kim will call him.
Deany, relax...take a deep breath. Now, try to pay attention.

You’ve taken a fact, Trump saying he gave fat boy a “very direct number” and then made up the bullshit for the class that he’d actually given Kim his personal cell phone number, which was not stated in any of your five links.

Finally, you twit, there’s nothing for Trump to deny. He told the world he gave fatso a very direct number. If he calls, he using it for the purpose Trump intended.

You’re not even able to follow your own lying bullshit. Quite entertaining...in a nuthouse sort of way.

Forum List

Back