Donald Trump: I Won't Personally Attack Hillary In The Debate........ Unless I Have To

The worst thing Trump could do is start off attacking that old, poor, frail grandmother.

His opening should be to attack the media and any so-called panelists - demanding that only the audience and viewers should be asking the questions.

If Trump had to explain himself he might pledge that he was being treated unfair and the moderator was a "disaster". Check my signature, thats what they all do.

He has to because if he didnt he'd have nothing to say

Seriously?

The guy has been jabbering for months now, but in a debate with the hag all he'd have to say would be "attacks"?

Of course in the "mind" of a bed wetter pointing out the long history of incompetence, stonewalling, and criminal corruption by a democrook is an "attack". While libturds can make defamatory allegations based on absolute zero evidence.

He has to because if he didnt he'd have nothing to say

Seriously?

The guy has been jabbering for months now, but in a debate with the hag all he'd have to say would be "attacks"?

Of course in the "mind" of a bed wetter pointing out the long history of incompetence, stonewalling, and criminal corruption by a democrook is an "attack". While libturds can make defamatory allegations based on absolute zero evidence.

All he has is pointing out that bad stuff exists. Great you have eyes. Now how do you fix it.

THATS why he cant go without attacking...he has no plans but he does have eyes

If Hillary starts shit Trump will lay into her, the audience will laugh at Hillary, and Hillary will come unglued like Jeb Bush did.

Beat her like a red headed step child.. STOMP her Grand Mal seizure fat azz... Biatch slap her good.. We're with you! ♥

I agree Steve and he should treat her like she is the female version of Ted Cruz and that should carry him to a 57 state victory this November!

( I know there is only 50 states )

Forum List

Back