🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump is a great unifier

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he unites Muslim and Hispanics, blacks whites gay straight male female old young, well-educated, not well-educated.

they all WORSHIP HIS FEET.

he's such a uniter folks. he's the ultimate UNITER.

Donald Trump and feet. Nope, that's like cheese and seafood, should never be put together.

TRUMP: Now, Melania, I need some ideas if I'm going to get our country out of the serious trouble it's in.

MELANIA: America ain't in any trouble.

TRUMP: We're gonna have to create some. Must create a desperate need in America to be great again.

Trump has proven he can unite the country. He created a bipartisan atmosphere between Democrats and Republicans to prevent him being anywhere near the presidency.

Trump has proven he can unite the country. He created a bipartisan atmosphere between Democrats and Republicans to prevent him being anywhere near the presidency.
and as president he'd do the same for us and our allies.... he is a uniter... just think he's already united every person with double digit IQ's

Well, anything's an improvement over the current blithering fucking idiot in the White House.
the one who saved us from a depression the one who cleaned up your repub bush stink?? GD too many racist old white ah's here

He cleaned up after Bush and saved us from a depression?
What asshole are you smelling for such an adverse high?

Well, anything's an improvement over the current blithering fucking idiot in the White House.
the one who saved us from a depression the one who cleaned up your repub bush stink?? GD too many racist old white ah's here

are you still smelling bushes ? get your head out of the murderers butt and see the light

I think we're at war in 134 countries right now and he's the laughingstock of the fucking world.
Where's he unifying, asswipe? In your wet dreams?
It sure as fuck isn't here in the U.S.

are you still smelling bushes ? get your head out of the murderers butt and see the light

I have no idea why you choose to defer to a President who left office eight years ago. Who are you going to exhume next? Nixon?
Why don't you focus on the current fucking disaster orchestrated by your warmongering, baby-killing Black prince for the time being. That should keep your welfare-enabled brain focused on something you can handle.

I think we're at war in 134 countries right now and he's the laughingstock of the fucking world.
Who the f put us in those 134 countries? Your pos who had a burr up his ass... and now you want to give america another pos?? No thank you

Can someone list Obama's accomplishments?
A
Who the f put us in those 134 countries?

I believe his initials are B.O.
But, fear not, asshole.
Once Trump is inaugurated, he's going to reinstate the draft. That will give our brave men and women who currently serve - who hate Obama's guts FYI, a much needed rest, while panty-waste little panzy-asses like you get shipped off to one of those 134 countries to serve and die as cannon fodder.
Enjoy your tours of duty asshole and thanks for your soon to come service.
LOL!!!!

and the previous blithering fucking idiot before him who resided in the white house before him as well. Obomination lied about everything he said he was going to do saying he would reverse that bastard Bushwackers policys but instead he not only continued them,but expanded them.

That is why Trump wont be in the white house since he is not part of the establishment Obozo and Bushwacker are both a part of.Elections are rigged and they will make sure he is not elected because of that.

this nut is ignorant that he expanded on everyone of Bushs policys lying saying he would reverse them.

Like Obozo isnt a mass murderer as well and did not continue Bushs policys?:rolleyes:

I have no idea why you choose to defer to a President who left office eight years ago. Who are you going to exhume next? Nixon?
Why don't you focus on the current fucking disaster orchestrated by your warmongering, baby-killing Black prince for the time being. That should keep your welfare-enabled brain focused on something you can handle.

Well he actually does have a good point.Yes the current POTUS is a warmongering baby killer but so was Bushwacker.As I said,Obama has expanded what mass murderer Bush got started.they are both mass murderers and criminals who are war criminals and need to be treated as such so he is justified in saying Bush is a mass murderer as long as he cant accept the fact Obama is as well.

Trump's campaign manager says that Trump is going to change completely and project a new image after he is nominated. His old image is wearing thin, so he is in the process of polishing it up. Of course, even the skinheads that support him are confused as to exactly what he is for and against, with his back peddling on restroom laws, but it doesn't make any difference, since he is only "image" anyway. Another example is that the "new" Trump will no longer advocate killing the wives and children of terrorists. He will just torture them, instead.

Last edited:
Trump's campaign manager says that Trump is going to change completely and project a new image after he is nominated. His old image is wearing thin, so he is in the process of polishing it up. Of course, even the skinheads that support him are confused as to exactly what he is for and against, with his back peddling on restroom laws, but it doesn't make any difference, since he is only "image" anyway.

So it all boils down to what men's room you can drain your transgendered cock in.
Thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back