Donald Trump is the Oldest Presidential Nominee in History

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
I think he should drop out. He's clearly in cognitive decline.

He sounded like your crazy uncle at the dinner table in 2015 even before his obvious mental struggles.

It's unlikely he'll finish out his term. He's fat and eats at McDonald's every day.

And have you seen his VP pick? This guy looks like he's barely out grade school. Plus, he wants to ban all abortions. Not a winning strategy!

Drop out, Donald!

He sounded like your crazy uncle at the dinner table in 2015 even before his obvious mental struggles.

It's unlikely he'll finish out his term. He's fat and eats at McDonald's every day. And have you seen his VP pick? This guy looks like he's barely out grade school. Plus, he wants to ban all abortions. Not a winning strategy!

Drop out, Donald!

How much are your democrat lackeys paying you? Probably less than minimum wage. Right?

It's unlikely he'll finish out his term. He's fat and eats at McDonald's every day.

And have you seen his VP pick? This guy looks like he's barely out grade school. Plus, he wants to ban all abortions. Not a winning strategy!

Drop out, Donald!
^^ LOL this is what the Dems are resorting to, begging Donald Trump to drop out on his own volition.

Man these Trump haters grasping at the straws is beautiful. He can definitely take his time for the next debate while he's campaigning!

1721599888514.png

Drop out, Donald!
I don't see that happening only because he still faces a mountain of legal issues should he do that.
The more likely scenario would be that if he wins, he pardons himself from all acts past and present, and then steps down to let JD Vance (oh shit! :laughing0301:) take over.

Drop out, Donald!

:spinner:

Drop out, Donald!
Age isn’t an issue in this campaign (or at least stopped being one at 4:51 PM EDT today).

Drop out, Donald!
Age wasn't an issue in 2020, with Biden's known cognitive decline, so it's a really weak argument. Nice try though. You scared?

Drop out, Donald!
donald trump thanks you for your support,,

Drop out, Donald!
Obvious mental decline. How could someone vote for such an old person whose mental decline is so obvious?

Drop out, Donald!
You had no problem with Biden being too old a month ago. :dunno:

Forum List

Back